Puzzle & Dragons: Hunter x Hunter Collab Brings Exciting New Characters
The RPG-themed mobile puzzle game, Puzzle & Dragons recently announced their latest collaboration with the popular anime series, Hunter x Hunter. It’s no surprise that Puzzle & Dragons brought us a Hunter x Hunter collab, all after their 2022 collabs have all been amazing, especially Dragon Quest, Ultraman, Yu Yu Hakusho, and One Punch Man.
The Hunter x Hunter crossover events are already up and running, so jump right in. And keep in mind that this fantastic collaboration is set to end on May 29.
During the events, players will have the chance to win/pull iconic characters like Gon, Kailua, Kurapika, Leorio, and Hisoka, to name a few. As you must have guessed already, the collaboration will feature Hunter x Hunter Memorial Egg Machine, offering pulls ranging from 1 magic stone to 20 magic stones per pull.
Hunter x Hunter Egg Machine Pulls
The 5 Magic Stones Hunter x Hunter Egg Machine will consume 5 magic stones and feature ★4 and ★5 characters such as Gon Freecss, Killua Zoldyck, Netero, Kite, Kurapika, Leorio, Bisky, Chrollo Lucifer, Hisoka, and Genthru.
The 7 Magic Stones Hunter x Hunter Egg Machine 2 will feature ★6, ★7, and ★8 characters.
★6- Aspiring Doctor Leorio, Uvogin, Nobunaga, Phinks, Shizuku, Machi, and Pakunoda
★7- Thief Chrollo, Determined Professional Hunter Kurapika, Hisoka the Magician, Feitan, Shalnark, and Biological Survey Specialist Kite.
★8- Aimed Throw Gon, Assassin Family Elite Killua, King of the Chimera Ants
3 New Bundles
- 1 Magic Stone + a pull from Hunter x Hunter Egg Machine 2 Bundle at $0.99.
- 20 Magic Stones + a pull from ★7 Hunter x Hunter Egg Machine 2 Bundle at $19.99.
- 20 Magic Stones + a pull from Assassin Family Elite, Killua Egg Machine, as well as unlocked Hunter x Hunter Orb Skins, all at $19.99.
All three bundles will be available twice during the Hunter x Hunter collaboration. And all the characters acquired from the Egg Machine pulls will be delivered through the in-game mail.
Puzzle & Dragons: Hunter x Hunter Crossover Events List
- Hunter x Hunter Collab Dungeon
- Hunter x Hunter Challenge
- Multiplayer Hunter x Hunter Phantom Troupe
- Hunter x Hunter-Fixed Team
- Monster Exchange Collab
Alongside the Hunter x Hunter Collab Dungeon, players can also challenge the Hunter x Hunter Phantom Troupe Collab Dungeon. Players can collect the Hunter x Hunter Medal drops in this dungeon, which can later be used in the Monster Exchange events.
Clearing the Hunter x Hunter Challenge event will reward players with an additional pull from the Hunter x Hunter Memorial Egg Machine 2. The Multiplayer Hunter x Hunter Phantom Troupe event can be found in the 3-Player Multiplayer Mode – this event also gives you Hunter x Hunter Medal drops.
Clearing each floor of the Hunter x Hunter – Fixed Team for the first time will net players clear rewards.
- Defeating Chrollo- Hunter x Hunter Medal – Rainbow
- Machi & Pakunoda- 3x Super Snow Globe Dragon
- Nobunaga- 3x Jewel of Creation
- Uvogin- Hunter x Hunter Medal – Gold
- And conquering all the Hunter x Hunter-Fixed Team Floors will win you 1 Pull from Hunter x Hunter Memorial Egg Machine 2.
And finally, in the Monster Exchange Collab event, players can exchange the Hunter x Hunter Medals for characters and items such as-
- Aimed Throw Gon
- King of the Chimera Ants
- Ging Freecss (One-Time Only)
- Hunter’s License (One-Time Only)
- Event Medal – Rainbow (Up to 3 times)
- Py (all 5 attributes).
That’ll be all about the Puzzle & Dragons and Hunter x Hunter collaboration for now. Make sure to get your favorite characters during the event. But if you are purely looking for functionality, go for Chrollo. And you can check out more about the new evolution here on the official game website.