A3: Still Alive Update – New Area ‘Metium’ Now Open
After a successful global launch, Netmarble’s latest RPG A3: Still Alive hit 1 million downloads globally in both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store within a week. Moreover, since its release, the game got its first update today and is now available. Let’s take a closer look at the changes that came to the game with this update.
A3: Still Alive Update – Some of the In-game Changes
- Earlier the maximum player level was 100. Now, the max player level cap has been increased to 120.
- Players can now acquire a new dungeon titled “Ivan’s Conquest” and a Legendary Equipment of level 120.
- 1v1 Battles are now available.
- Thanks to the addition of the “Shu” system, players can now acquire an extra ability with the availability of the pet Shu after level 20.
- Introduction of new guild content, “Resource Battle” that allows players to fight and gather more resources on the map to win battles.
New Area – Metium
The new update opens the port city of Metium to all the players in A3: Still Alive. Metium is the sixth territory in the game and can now be explored by the players. Additionally, it brings a new story and a pleasant beach view for all.
New Update: In-game Events
- Metium 7 day check-in event
- Metium guide mission
- Players can acquire Soul Linker Summon Currency, 5-star Heroic Soul Linker, and 50 Accessory Summon Currency at most.