Everything You Need to Know About Free Fire’s New Character – Dasha
Garena Free Fire is one of the most played battle royale games these days. Recently, a new character by the name of ‘Dasha’ has been added to the game. However, upon clicking the ‘obtain’ button, players receive a message that ‘This item will be available soon.’
We all know that Free Fire offers its players tons of different characters to play. With the recent addition of Dasha, there are about 34 characters in Garena Free Fire right now. Let’s find out more about this new character.
As per the in-game screen, ‘Dasha is a prankster and rebel.’ She possesses an ability termed as ‘Partying On (Passive),’ which has several influences:
- Reduces the maximum recoil by 6%
- Reduces the rate of recoil build up by 6%
- Lowers the recovery time from falls by 60%
- Cuts down the damage taken from falls by 30%
Interestingly, as the character’s level increases, the abilities get enhanced. At maximum level:
- Reduces the maximum recoil by 10%
- Reduces the rate of recoil build up by 10%
- Lowers the recovery time from falls by 80%
- Cuts down the damage taken from falls by 50%
Like every other character in the game has abilities, there’s also a unique character set for Dasha named ‘Rebellious Prankster Set,’ which will be made available once players can obtain this new character.