Genshin Impact 1.5 Update Release Date, Free Primogems, Features, And More
Genshin Impact 1.5 update has been released on the global servers on April 28, 2021, after five-hour maintenance on all the platforms. Players can update the game to its latest version to enjoy tons of new features, including a new housing system and new characters, weapons, artifacts, monsters, events, optimizations, and many more. Players will also be able to claim compensations due to the servers being down during maintenance. Here are the complete details of the Genshin Impact 1.5 update:
Free Primogems as Compensation
Travelers who have reached Adventure Rank 5 or above by April 28, 2021, 06:00 (UTC+8) can claim the maintenance compensation before the end of the 1.5 version, and the issue fix compensation before May 1, 2021, 06:00 (UTC+8). Here is the number of free Primogems you will get in your in-game mail:
- Maintenance compensation: Primogems ×300
- Issue Fix Compensation: Primogems ×300
Serenitea Pot System
Serenitea Pot is the new addition to version 1.5, which can be used as media to create realms and abodes. You will be able to decorate the realms you create with the pot and turn it into a home. In addition to this, they can also interact with it after using and summoning to enter the abode. Serenitea Pot comes with a bunch of additional features like Teapot spirit, Trust Rank feature, Adept energy feature, Realm depot, and more.
Two new characters – Eula and Yanfei, have made their way to the game with the new 1.5 version update. Eula is a 5-star character while Yanfei is a 4-star character, and here are the complete details:
“Dance of the Shimmering Wave” Eula
- Vision: Cryo
- Weapon: Claymore
- The Elemental Skill “Icetide Vortex” gives AoE Cryo DMG to the opponents and consumes all the stacks of Grimheart that will further get converted into Icewhirl Brand, which deals Cryo DMG to nearby opponents.
- The Elemental Burst “Glacial Illumination” deals AoE Cryo DMG and creates a Lightfall Sword.
“Wise Innocence” Yanfei
- Vision: Pyro
- Weapon: Catalyst
- Yanfei’s Normal Attack has a Scarlet Seal effect which decreases stamina consumption.
- The Elemental Skill “Signed Edict” gives AoE Pyro DMG to the opponents.
- The Elemental Burst “Done Deal” also gives AoE Pyro DMG, and in addition to this, it gives the maximum number of Scarlet Seals to Yanfei.
“Dance of the Shimmering Wave” Eula (Cryo) will be available through future event wish while “Wise Innocence” Yanfei (Pyro) will get a high drop-rate boost in event wish “Gentry of Hermitage.”
- Song of Broken Pines (5-Star Claymore): It is a part of the “Millennial Movement” and increases wielder’s ATK.
- Tenacity of the Millelith (4-Star and 5-Star): 2-Piece Set increases the HP while 4-Piece Set increases the ATK of all nearby party members when an elemental skill hits the opponent.
- Pale Flame (4-Star and 5-Star): 2-Piece Set increases the Physical Damage while 4-Piece Set increases the ATK for seven seconds when an elemental skill hits the opponent.
These artifacts can be obtained from Ridge Watch, the new Domain of Blessing at Bishui Plain.
New Domain: Ridge Watch
This new domain is the new Domain of Blessing at Bishui Plain, and players can obtain artifacts in the “Tenacity of the Millelith” and “Pale Flame” sets from Ridge Watch.
New Trounce Domain: Beneath the Dragon-Queller
Beneath the Dragon-Queller domain has been added to the Nantianmen area and can be unlocked after completing Zhongli’s Story Quest “Historia Antiqua Chapter: Act II – No Mere Stone.”
Genshin Impact has received three new monsters as part of new additions via the 1.5 version update:
- Cryo Hypostasis: These are elemental creatures who protect themselves from attack using a durable shell.
- Azhdaha: It is a dragon as old as mountains.
- New Elite Monster: Abyss Lector – Violet Lightning: It has the ability to disrupt elemental powers and drain the elemental energy when giving damage.
Energy Amplifier Initiation Event
The Energy Amplifier Initiation Event will start on April 30, 2021, and will be up until May 17, 2021. Players with Adventure Rank 20 or above will be able to participate in it and get “Kätzlein Cocktail” Diona (Cryo) as one of the rewards.
Zhongli’s Story Quest
Zhongli’s Story Quest: Historia Antiqua Chapter – Act II “No Mere Stone” will be available permanently after the version 1.5 update and can be unlocked after reaching Adventure Rank 40 or above and completing Historia Antiqua Chapter: Act I – Sal Flore and Archon quest Chapter I: Act IV – We Will Be Reunited.
After completing the Zhongli’s Story Quest, players will be able to unlock multiple rewards like Primogems, Weapon Enhancement Materials, and Character EXP Materials.
Eula’s Story Quest
Eula’s Story Quest, “Aphros Delos Chapter: Act I,” will become available at a later date.
Diona – Act I “The Cat and the Cocktail” Hangout Event
Diona – Act I “The Cat and the Cocktail” and Noelle – Act II “Knightly Exam Prep” will also be permanently available after the 1.5 update and can be unlocked by reaching Adventure Rank 26 or above and completing Archon Quest “Prologue: Act III – Song of the Dragon and Freedom”.
Noelle – Act II “Knightly Exam Prep” Hangout Event
Just like Diona – Act I “The Cat and the Cocktail” and Noelle – Act II “Knightly Exam Prep” Hangout Event, it will also be permanently available after the 1.5 update and can be unlocked by reaching Adventure Rank 26 or above, completing Archon Quest “Chapter I: Act III – A New Star Approaches” and achieving all endings in Noelle’s Hangout Event “Act I: Chivalric Training”.
New World Quests
miHoYo has added new World Quests related to the Serenitea Pot, including “A Teapot to Call Home: Part I” and “A Teapot to Call Home: Part II”. These quests can be unlocked by reaching Adventure Rank 35 or above, completing the Archon Quest “Chapter I: Act III – A New Star Approaches”.
In addition to this, “A Timeless Classic”, “When the Trail Goes Cold,” and more new quests will be added later to the game. Players can complete them to win Mora, Character EXP Materials, and more as rewards.
Genshin Impact_1.5 update_EN_1
- New Recipes: Eula’s Specialty: Stormcrest Pie, Yanfei’s Specialty: “My Way,” Wanmin Restaurant: Crab Roe Tofu, Xinyue Kiosk: Stir-Fried Fish Noodles, and Liuli Pavilion: Cured Pork Dry Hotpot.
- New Gadget: Serenitea Pot
- New Inventory Category: Furnishings
- New Precious Items: Dream Solvent, Transient Resin, Vial of Adeptal Speed, Sanctifying Unction, and Sanctifying Essence
- New Achievements: A Realm Beyond: Series I, Memories of the Heart and more
- New Namecards: Celebration: Fruit of Wisdom, Celebration: Peekaboo!, Yanfei: Impartial, Eula: Ice-Sealed, Travel Notes: Sub-Space Recreation, and Achievement: Tea Time.
- Spiral Abyss: Floor 11 Ley Line Disorders have been changed, and the physical damage which all party members deal with has been increased by 75%.
As the new 1.5 update arrived, loads of optimizations are made in Genshin Impact, including the new Voice-Over Files Management function and control optimizations when using a controller. Along with this, when there are two or less characters in the team that can be controlled per player, the Companionship EXP obtained is doubled in a Co-Op Mode.
One of the major reasons for a new update usually is the bug fixes, and the 1.5 update is no different. The latest update also came with loads of bug fixes, which includes the issues with Domains, Monsters Co-Op, Weapons, Characters, System, Other, Audio, and more.