Lord of Heroes – New Hero Lyn, Triumphs and Mystic Beast Hunt Event
This Patch is going to be a smaller one with no new content but new heroes and events! CloverGames just celebrated their 1st year anniversary for Lord of Heroes and they are back to their old schedule to keep the players engaged. Let’s take a look at what’s coming with the update.
New Hero Lyn
Lyn, the bubbly alchemist of Avalon will finally be available as a playable character/unit in Lord of Heroes. She will be a 4-Star Warrior class unit and will be released with her special package. Her Water elemental version will be the one that will be released first and can be bought in the shop by purchasing her hero package after the April 5th update.
Lyn is a warrior unit with a high base Defense of 1165 and HP of 7351. Her basic skill Power of Gauntlet is a single target attack that scales with her Defense and fills burst gauge by 108. It also reduces all her other skills cooldown by 1 turn each time she uses it. This is a unique ability as a basic skill reducing the cooldown of other abilities. Her 2nd ability Quantum Alchemy can reduce all ally’s skill cooldown by 1 turn and a single target enemy’s defense for 1 turn with a 70% chance. It also fills the burst gauge by 390. Her Burst skill Titan: Ultimate Form is a single target nuke that scales with her Defense and has a 70% chance to increase the selected target’s skill cooldowns by 2 turns. This is the first unit that can manipulate skill cooldowns of heroes so much in Lord of Heroes. Her first passive Outside the Box increases her Defense by 5% and second passive Creative Genius decreases incoming damage from fire elemental heroes by 5%.
Take a look at Lyn’s skills in detail-
Power Gauntlet: Attacks the selected enemy. Damage increases according to the user’s Defense. Reduces the user’s skill cooldown by 1 turn.
Quantum Alchemy: Reduces all allies’ skill cooldowns by 1 turn. 70% chance to reduce the selected enemy’s defense for 1 turn.
Titan: Ultimate Form: Attacks the selected enemy. Damage increases according to the user’s Defense. 70% chance to increase the cooldown of the enemy’s skills by 2 turns.
New triumph missions are added along with their respective accolades to show off your dominance as the Lord. Here are the triumphs and the requirements to obtain them:
- All Your Eggs in One Basket – Send 3,000 Piyos back to their homes.
- All Dogs go to Heaven – Send 3,000 Grondals back to their homes.
- Meow! – Send 3,000 Meowmics back to their homes.
- World-Renowned – Spend a total of 50 Million Renown.
- Crystals are meant to be spent – Spend a total of 500,000 Crystals.
- Cannae’s #1 Customer – Spend a total of 500 Million Gold.
- True Supporter – ???
Mystic Beast Hunt Event
The Mystic Hunt for Beast Piyo started on April 6th! If you’re not aware of how these mystic beasts hunt event works, here is a gist of it:
- Players can hunt mystic beasts by clearing out story mode stages and/or Primeval Hall floors. They appear in the 2nd wave of story mode stages and the player should have completed that stage for them to appear.
- Whenever the player defeats a mystic beast, he/she will be rewarded with Mystic medals which can be exchanged for rewards in the Special shop.
- Mystic beasts come in different elements and different elemental beasts give different amounts of medals. The rate and element of these beast’s appearance are at a random.
- The Shop’s lineup changes according to the beast being hunted. For example, the current beast being hunted is Piyo.
- Unused medals will be converted to 500 gold each after the event ends.
So as you can see we are taking a lot about Special Shop and hunting medals and that takes us to the rewards! Take a look at the rewards available for all players!
- Renown x50,000 (50 Medals required) – Purchase limit up to 10 times
- Elixir of Insight x20 (5 Medals required) – Purchase limit up to 1 per day
- Elixir of Insight(Potent) x3 (3 Medals required) – Purchase limit up to 10 times
- Gold x100,000 (30 Medals required) – Purchase limit up to 10 times
- Mystic Soulstone x1 (100 Medals required) – Purchase limit up to 1 time
- Runes of each class x1 (10 Medals required) – Purchase limit up to 5 times each
- Fire Rune(MID) x 1 (10 Medals required) – Purchase limit up to 20 times
- Fire Rune (HIGH) x1 (10 Medals required) – Purchase limit up to 10 times
- Colorless Rune (MID) x1 (10 Medals required) – Purchase limit up to 20 times
- Colorless Rune (HIGH) x1 (10 Medals required) – Purchase limit up to 10 times
Apart from the special shop rewards, players can get even more rewards by simply completing these missions. The Joint Hunting rewards are additional rewards that can be claimed when a certain number of a threshold of missions are completed by players all over the world across all servers. The lowest reward starts from 100,000 Piyo beasts hunted and the maximum reward ends at 2,000,000 piyo beasts hunted. The rewards include lots of energy and hunting medals. Make sure to help out the community as well by helping clear this hunting event.
So, that is all for this Patch update. Feel free to read the official notes. The new hero Lyn looks like a good addition to the bruiser class and a good counter to fire teams. Are you excited? We surely are! Share your thoughts with us in the comment section below.