Lord of Heroes – New Ancient Outfits, Training Events, And Mystic Beast Hunt Event
This Patch is going to be a smaller one with no new content but new costumes, ancient outfits, and events! CloverGames just released their Second Global Launch for Lord of Heroes for Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macau, Indonesia, and Thailand. They are back to their old schedule to keep the players engaged. Let’s take a look at what’s coming with the update.
New Ancient Outfits
Ancient Outfits were introduced to the game during the 1st-anniversary update and CloverGames is making it a point to add more costumes and outfits for every character as the game gets more patches. We have seen ancient outfits for Schneider, Fram, Johan, Mikhail, and Charlotte in the first update and now new Ancient outfits for Astrid and Olivia are being introduced. These Ancient outfits can be pre-ordered right now by going to the Boutique for 180 temporal threads. Temporal thread is the currency that can be used to purchase and pre-order Ancient outfits as well as Costumes. It was also introduced with the 1st-anniversary update.
The sale for these Ancient outfits will begin from July 1st, 2021 but players can pre-order them early starting May 4th. Players will also get Accessories for Olivia and Astrid when they purchase these Outfits and they will be of random rarities. 15 types of style items are being added for both Olivia and Astrid. Style items can change the appearance of different parts of heroes but do not provide extra stats.
Some accessories provide buffs like Increase EXP gain and/or Increased Gold gain when using the hero equipped with its accessory in battles. Players can also summon for their accessories on the accessory banner for 100 temporal threads when they are released after July 1st.
New Training Events
A new permanent event for 3 main story characters – Schneider and Mikhail – is going to be available for all players after the update ends on May 3rd. This special training event requires players to make the above-mentioned heroes stronger by leveling them up, ascending them to a higher grade, and increasing their star level! Each hero has its specific training plan where players have to complete certain missions and are rewarded for it.
Each mission can only be done once and rewards cannot be reclaimed. This event does not have an expiry and will remain forever. Players need to use specifically Earth Schneider, and Dark Mikhail to complete these missions and other element versions of them will not count towards these mission requirements. Keep in mind that missions and rewards are the same for both of the training events. The only difference is the hero being used. Here are some of the mission objectives and rewards associated with completing them:-
- Fight 3 battles with Earth Schneider/Dark Mikhail in your party – Cleric 4-star Replica Chest x1
- Equip Earth Schneider/Dark Mikhail with 4 items – Elixir of Insight x10
- Raise Earth Schneider/Dark Mikhail level to 30 – Cleric Agate Chest x1
- Promote Earth Schneider/Dark Mikhail to rank 4 – Elixir of Insight x20
- Fight 10 battles with Earth Schneider/Dark Mikhail in your party – Earth Soulstone x1
- Upgrade Earth Schneider/Dark Mikhail skill 1 time – 300,000 Gold
- Raise Earth Schneider/Dark Mikhail level to 40 – Cleric Agate Chest x1
- Promote Earth Schneider/Dark Mikhail to rank 5 – 100,000 Renown
New Daily Events
After the May 3rd update, players can enjoy rewards from 2 new daily events called Energetic Efforts and Paid to Upgrade. These events will end on May 31st, 2021. Energetic efforts event will reward players based on how much energy players have spent during their day. This event is a daily event which means it will reset the count after the server resets.
The milestones for energy consumption and rewards for the same are as follows:-
- 300 energy consumed – 10,000 Gold
- 1500 energy consumed – 20 Crystals
- 3000 energy consumed – 3,000 energy
- 4500 energy consumed – Elixir of Insight x20
- 6000 energy consumed – Alchemy Ticket x1
Paid to upgrade event will reward players based on how much upgrades players make for their equipment. This event is again a daily event and hence, will reset progress after the reset for the day is complete. The rewards can be claimed again after completing the event the next day and so on.
The milestones for the number of equipment upgrades made and rewards for the same are as follows:-
- 5 times equipment strengthened – 10,000 Gold
- 10 times equipment strengthened – 20,000 Gold
- 20 times equipment strengthened – 30,000 Gold
- 30 times equipment strengthened – 50,000 Gold
- 40 times equipment strengthened – 1x (4-6 star) Replica Chest
Mystic Beast Meowmic Hunt Event
The Mystic Hunt for Beast Mewomic is going to start on May 6th and end on May 19th! If you’re not aware of how these mystic beasts hunt event works, here is a gist of it:
- Players can hunt mystic beasts by clearing out story mode stages and/or Primeval Hall floors. They appear in the 2nd wave of story mode stages and the player should have completed that stage for them to appear.
- Whenever the player defeats a mystic beast, he/she will be rewarded with Mystic medals which can be exchanged for rewards in the Special shop.
- Mystic beasts come in different elements and different elemental beasts give different amounts of medals. The rate and element of these beasts’ appearance are at a random.
- The Shop’s line-up changes according to the beast being hunted. For example, the current beast being hunted is Meowmic.
- Unused medals will be converted to 500 gold each after the event ends.
So as you can see we are taking a lot about Special Shop and hunting medals and that takes us to the rewards! Take a look at the rewards available for all players!
- Renown x50,000 (50 Medals required) – Purchase limit up to 10 times
- Elixir of Insight x20 (5 Medals required) – Purchase limit up to 1 per day
- Elixir of Insight(HIGH) x3 (3 Medals required) – Purchase limit up to 10 times
- Gold x1,000,000 (200 Medals required) – Purchase limit up to 1 time
- Gold x200,000 (50 Medals required) – Purchase limit up to 1 time
- Crystals x 1000 (300 Medals required) – Purchase limit up to 1 time
- Mystic Soulstone x1 (100 Medals required) – Purchase limit up to 1 time
- Runes of each class x1 (10 Medals required) – Purchase limit up to 5 times each
- Earth Rune(MID) x 1 (10 Medals required) – Purchase limit up to 20 times
- Earth Rune (HIGH) x1 (10 Medals required) – Purchase limit up to 10 times
- Colorless Rune (MID) x1 (10 Medals required) – Purchase limit up to 20 times
- Colorless Rune (HIGH) x1 (10 Medals required) – Purchase limit up to 10 times
Apart from the special shop rewards, players can get even more rewards by simply completing these missions. The Joint Hunting rewards are additional rewards that can be claimed when a certain number of a threshold of missions are completed by players all over the world across all servers. The lowest reward start from 100,000 Meowmic beasts hunted and the maximum reward ends at 2,000,000 meowmic beasts hunted. The rewards include lots of energy and hunting medals. Make sure to help out the community as well by helping clear this hunting event.
So, that is all for this Patch update. Feel free to read the official notes. The new ancient costumes look lovely! The new events are a fresh breath of change, while rewarding players for the grind. Lord of Heroes is making huge improvements with these consistent updates and events. Share your thoughts with us in the comment section below!
To play Lord of Heroes on PC using keyboard and mouse, get the best experience on BlueStacks.