Lord of Heroes – New Hero Light Fram, Winter Events, and Hero Balance Changes
CloverGames have posted the details for their latest update on their official blog website for the popular turn-based RPG Lord of Heroes. Lord of Heroes is seeing a lot of content development and hero releases along with new and interesting events with every patch. The last patch was the popular Silent Traits update which took players to fight against a common enemy by forming together like a classic multiplayer raid system.
This month’s update is bringing with it a new hero – Light Fram, the light elemental variant of the hero Fram. Players can recruit this hero by buying the hero package for Light Fram using real life money. Apart from that, a new special 14-Day log-in event is going on where players can receive a free Fire Fram on the 14th day. New Winter’s stylized theme is already set where players can get the feel of Christmas and get cozy at the Unity Plaza. New content called Holiday Party! Merigora which is similar to the Halloween raid-styled content is also coming with the latest update which lands on 16th December 2021. Also, a new balance patch for several heroes is finally hit which was much needed to buff certain heroes. There’s a lot to be covered in this update and article, so let’s get right to it.
New Hero Light Fram
CloverGames finally unveiled the newest hero coming to Lord of Heroes – Light Fram. They also revealed Light Fram’s hero skills and introduction. Light Fram is the light element counterpart of the hero Fram. Her description reads “It’s nice that she tries to take care of others, but as a fellow knight, I think we could become closer if she weren’t so formal… Still, I’m glad to have someone who feels like a sister, hee hee!” Of course, the apple never falls too far from the tree, and the young Fram proved to be a handful and a half, but Lady Berge was able to handle it all through sheer patience and love. It was only after the summer of Fram’s tenth year that the young troublemaker truly realized how much her grandmother had done for her and how deep her love ran.
Light Fram is a 4-Star Striker-type hero which specializes in dealing tons of damage while stacking more Attack as the battle goes on. She is also capable of reducing the defense of all enemies for 2 turns with the help of her 2nd ability Seismic Slam. This skill is on a 4 turn cooldown but we believe it can be skilled up to 3 turns. Her 1st ability Spiraling Smash is a single targeted damaging skill that targets 1 enemy. Every time she attacks with this skill, she will gain 10% Attack stacking up to a maximum of 5 times for 50% additional Attack. However, this effect will be gone after clearing the current wave and moving on to the next one. Her 3rd ability or her Burst Skill Surging Starburst is an AOE targeted damaging skill that targets all enemies and deals additional damage up to 5x of the enemy’s maximum HP. This skill costs 4 Spirit so it’s expensive to use but can be great against bosses, especially the high HP ones in the Obelisk. Overall she seems to be a great unit for PvE aspects because of her MAX HP scaling ability and her usability increases as the fight lasts longer.
Take a look at Light Fram’s skills in detail-
Spiraling Smash: Attacks the selected enemy. Increases the user’s Attack attack power by 10%. (Stacks up to 5 times.) This effect expires after defeating a wave of enemies. Heals the user in proportion to the damage dealt.
Seismic Slam: Attacks all enemies. 50% chance to reduce their Defense for 2 turn(s).
Surging Starburst (Burst Skill): Attacks all enemies. Deals up to 5x additional damage depending on the enemy’s maximum health.
Honorable Protector (Passive): Increases Attack Power by 5%.
Proud Lineage (Passive): Increases damage against dark elemental enemies by 5%.
Light Fram can be recruited by purchasing her hero package by paying real-life money. Players can build her with the attack, crit rate, crit damage as a DPS unit.
New Content Holiday Party! Merigora
The new event for Winter Holiday and the festive season is called Holiday Party! Merigora. This is a new event dungeon that is open just for the Winter Holidays. Players can experience a Winter-themed lobby with holiday celebrations all around the Citadel. Players can also meet the mascot Merigora at the Unity Plaza. A new area called the Holiday Party Room will be added in the Unity Plaza which will be decorated along the theme of Holidays. Players can join the room to meet Merigora and explore the extravagant decorations while chit-chatting with fellow players.
The whole duration of the Holiday event will last for 14 days or 2 weeks. The event starts on 22nd December 2021 and ends on 5th January 2022. Players can play the Holiday Party! Merigora raid which will be similar to Halloween Party! Pumpernel in concept. Players can access this Event Dungeon from the main screen in the lobby by clicking at the NPC Hughie that will be present by holding a present. Players can enjoy the Holiday Party by clicking the NPC and simply accessing the team formation screen where players can auto-select their heroes from 12 dispatched heroes. A party of 5 heroes from the available 12 heroes will be made to fight the battle against Merigora. Merigora is a giant holiday themed monster that is also the event boss for this dungeon.
Players can select a team formation of 5 heroes that will fight them automatically without the control being given to the user. The selected heroes in the party formation will fight with only their basic attacks and 1st skills. They will not be having access to their burst skills. The Merigora is of different elements on different days of the week. Party tickets will be used to enter this special event dungeon.
These Party tickets recharge at a rate of 1 ticket per hour or 1 ticket per 60 minutes. Each time a player wishes to enter this dungeon, it will cost him 3 Party tickets and the maximum holding capacity of these Party Tickets is 9. Players can fight the Merigora to increase its size by doing damage to him. The more his size increases, the more rewards they can get per round as well as more rewards they get from the size milestones. Each time players fight and clear the event dungeon; they will receive a certain amount of Holiday Memory Shards. Holiday Memory Shards is the event currency for this dungeon. Players can easily collect them and exchange them for rewards from the Special Exchange Shop. The rewards and milestones are as follows: –
- Accessory: Like An Angel – 100 Holiday Memory Shards (Redeem Limit -3)
- Accessory: Comms Device (Beta) – 100 Holiday Memory Shards (Redeem Limit -3)
- Accessory: Comms Device (Alpha) – 100 Holiday Memory Shards (Redeem Limit -3)
- Accessory: Too On the Nose? – 100 Holiday Memory Shards (Redeem Limit -3)
- 50 Crystal -10 Holiday Memory Shards (Redeem Limit – 1 per day)
- 1 Alchemy Ticket – 30 Holiday Memory Shards (Redeem Limit – 10)
- 3 Party Ticket- 5 Holiday Memory Shards (Redeem Limit -3 per day)
- 1 Elemental Soul Stone Chest – 300 Holiday Memory Shards (Redeem Limit – 2)
- 1 Guardian Rune- 20 Holiday Memory Shards (Redeem Limit -5)
- 1 Warrior Rune- 20 Holiday Memory Shards (Redeem Limit -5)
- 1 Strike Rune- 20 Holiday Memory Shards (Redeem Limit -5)
- 1 Cleric Rune- 20 Holiday Memory Shards (Redeem Limit -5)
- 1 Sniper Rune – 20 Holiday Memory Shards (Redeem Limit -5)
Holiday Log-In Event
To celebrate the auspicious occasion of Christmas and New Year, amicably called the Holidays, a new Holiday Log In Event is going on which lasts for 14 days and gives all players who log in for 14 days a free Fire Fram. Fire Fram is not a new hero but is definitely a useful one for new players who missed the previous event where it was given for free. Here are the details for the event:
Day 1 – Elixir of Experience x 30
Day 2 – Gold x 100,000
Day 3 – Replica Chest (4-6 Star Artifact) x1
Day 4 – Crystal x 100
Day 5 – Ahilam’s Lance (Bulwark Set) x 1
Day 6 – Renown x 50,000
Day 7 – Fire Soul Stone x 1
Day 8 – Elixir of Experience (Potent) x 10
Day 9 – Crystal x 50
Day 10 – Alchemy Ticket x 1
Day 11 – Gold x 200,000
Day 12 – Akhilam’s Armor (Bulwark Set) x 1
Day 13 – Renown x 100,000
Day 14 – Fire Fram (Hero)
Finally, a new balance patch is here for Lord of Heroes which was a much needed cause to maintain the balance of the game, especially in a PvP oriented game. Players can look forward to the following changes:
Her damage from Spiraling Smash scales with Defense now. Her 2nd skill Seismic Slam now grants her Fury of the Stalwart buff for 2 turns which increases her Defense. Her Burst Skill Surging Starburst’s damage now scales with Defense.
She now reduces the target’s defense for 2 turns with her 1st skill Dragon Fang. Her Burst Skill Flame Volley now grants her Fury of the Strong buff for 2 turns which gives her a 3% bonus attack for every 5% health lost.
Changed the coefficient of her defense scaling damage on her abilities.
Her Skill Sting Like A Bee now grants all user’s a Shield buff for 2 turns which scales with her Attack power.
Increased her base speed from 107 to 112. Changed her attack gauge increase from 15% to 25% on her Fly Like A Butterfly skill. Her skill Sting Like A Bee now has a 50% chance to get another turn. However, this can only be a single turn and not multiple turns.
Her skill Particle Collision now reduces the target’s defense for 2 turns instead of 1 turn. Her Burst skill Plasma Rain now reduces all enemies’ attack speed by 2 turns instead of the previous 1 turn.
Her burst skill Plasma Rain now inflicts Shock for 2 turns to all enemies. Shocked enemies take 15% more damage.
Her Burst skill Battleground Symphony now grants her an extra turn. However, more than 1 turn cannot be granted.
Her 1st skill Hydra Hunting is now able to grant more than 1 extra turn in a row if she kills more enemies. Her Burst skill Dragonfury can now grant more than 1 extra turn.
Avillon Event Updates for December
- Conquer the Silence (Daily Event) (29th November – 19th December) is a new event launched for the first time for the new content Silent Straits. This event rewards the players for battling against the sea gods in Silent Straits. Players will be rewarded according to the number of battles done in Silent straits. The rewards and milestones to get the rewards are as follows: –
- 2 Battles fought in Silent Straits – 4 Thalassic Tickets
- 4 Battles fought in Silent Straits – Renown x1000
- 6 Battles fought in Silent Straits – Renown x1000
- 8 Battles fought in Silent Straits – Renown x1000
- 10 Battles fought in Silent Straits – 6 Thalassic Tickets
- Paid To Upgrade (16th December – 19th November) This event rewards players for upgrading their equipments using Gold. The rewards and milestones to get the rewards are as follows: –
- 5 Equipments Upgraded – Gold x 10,000
- 10 Equipments Upgraded – Coliseum Tokens x 2
- 15 Equipments Upgraded – Gold x 50,000
- 20 Equipments Upgraded – Coliseum Tokens x 4
- 30 Equipments Upgraded – Alchemy Tickets x3
- Energetic Efforts (19th December – 2nd January) is another new event coming on 19th December which rewards players for spending their energy playing the game. The rewards and milestones to get the rewards are as follows:
- 300 Energy Used – Gold x 10,000
- 1500 Energy Used – Crystal x 20
- 3000 Energy Used – Energy x 3,000
- 4500 Energy Used – Elixir of Insight x 20
- 6000 Energy Used – Alchemy Ticket x 1
- Vie for Victory (24th December – 7th January) is another new event coming. This event rewards players based on the number of victories in the Coliseum. These victories will only count when achieved as Attack and not defense victories. The rewards and milestones to get the rewards are as follows: –
- 20 Victories in the Coliseum – Elixir of Insight x5 0
- 40 Victories in the Coliseum – 50,000 Gold
- 60 Victories in the Coliseum – Crystal x 500
- 80 Victories in the Coliseum – Gold x 100,000
- 100 Victories in the Coliseum – Mystic Soul stone x 1
So, that is all for this Patch update. Feel free to read the official notes. Lord of Heroes is making huge improvements with these consistent updates and events. Share your thoughts with us in the comment section below!
To play Lord of Heroes on PC using keyboard and mouse, get the best experience on BlueStacks.