Lord of Heroes – New Hero Dark Lumie, New Feature Alchemarket, and New Events
CloverGames have posted the details for their latest update on their official blog website for the popular turn-based RPG Lord of Heroes. The game is consistently pushing out updates to keep the players interested and invested.
This month’s update is bringing with it a new hero – Dark Lumie, the dark elemental variant of the hero Lumie. Players can recruit this hero by buying the hero package for Dark Lumie using real-life money. A new type of content called Alchemarket is also going to be debuting with its grand opening. We will cover this new feature in more detail later in this article. New events are also scheduled to be going live on certain dates after this update. The update can be seen live in-game after the server maintenance ends on 25th January 2022. There’s a lot to be covered in this update and article, so let’s get right to it.
New Hero Dark Lumie
Lord of Heroes finally unveiled the newest hero coming to the game – Dark Lumie. Dark Lumie is the dark element counterpart of the hero Lumie. Her description reads “Lumie dreamed of one day shedding her calling as guardian of the seal to follow her own winding road. However, it did not take long for that dream to be shattered by the heavyweight of responsibility that fell upon her slender shoulders. Her bright-eyed view of the future was soon filled with the earnestness of all who looked to her for hope. She felt all too acutely the burden of her duty. Never did she tell anyone about her dream, nor would she; instead, she had no choice but to hide it away in a deep corner of her heart.”
Dark Lumie is a 4-Star Striker-type hero which specializes in utilizing her ability to inflict huge damage based on the number of buffs she is having and the number of debuffs that are applied on the enemies. She is also able to inflict some debuffs and get some buffs for her own. Dark Lumie is a great pseudo-DPS that might be useful for much PvE content like the Trials, Obelisk, and the new content Silent Straits. Her 1st ability Frost Strike is a single targeted damaging ability. Her 2nd ability and ultimate ability Icicle Dance and Glacial Rush respectively are AOE targeted damaging abilities, with her ultimate skill incurring 4 Spirit Cost.
Take a look at Dark Lumie’s skills in detail-
Frost Strike: Attacks the selected enemy. 50% chance to reduce their resistance for 2 turn(s) and generate a shield for the user based on the user’s attack power that lasts 1 turn(s).
Icicle Dance: Attacks all enemies. 50% chance per stack to inflict up to three stacks of sap damage on each enemy that lasts 2 turn(s).
Glacial Rush (Burst Skill): Attacks all enemies. Deals 7% more damage for every buff on the user and every debuff on the enemy. Grants the user a damage resistance buff for 2 turn(s). This buff reduces incoming damage by 15%. Stacks with other damage resistance effects.
Full Moon’s Protector (Passive): Increases debuff rate by 3%.
Polar Night’s Sigh (Passive): Increases damage against light-elemental enemies by 5%.
Dark Lumie can be recruited by purchasing her hero package by paying real-life money. Players can build her with Attack, Critical Hit Rate, Critical Hit Damage, and Accuracy. Dark Lumie is definitely a powerful unit that provides a lot with her kit. She can deal huge damage with her Burst Skill and is preferably paired with debuff heavy team.
New Content Alchemarket
The latest feature being added to Lord of Heroes was just announced and is titled the “Alchemarket”. The introduction reads – “A new currency that can be obtained during Alchemy. Depending on the result of Alchemy, a designated amount of the Alchemite will be obtainable.” Players will be able to access the Alchemarket after they clear the Rhodon 2-1 on Normal difficulty. Players can access this Alchemarket from the main screen of Citadel by clicking on the Orb of Incarnation icon.
Before we go any further, let’s explain what the aim and use case of Alchemarket is. This feature is specifically built for users to trade their artifacts by using an Auction method. This will be done by players listing their unwanted Artifacts in the Alchemarket for a specific amount of Alchemite. Now, Alchemite is a new currency that will be introduced after this update and can only be obtained via trading items on the Alchemarket. Players can list their items only on certain days of the week for specific durations of time. The players do this in a timely manner using Alchemite as the currency to sell or buy. The Alchemarket has the main screen for every user where they can see their listed items and their transaction history which includes their traded items according to the prices at which they were sold for. The Listed Items menu is used for listing items and viewing the already listed items by the user. Here are the few features of the Alchemarket:
- To list artifacts on the Alchemarket, select an item from the list, and then press the [List Item] button on the bottom-right corner to adjust the details of the bid & list the item.
- If there are no bids on your listed item until the remaining transaction time, the listing will be written off as failed, and the listed items will be sent back to players’ inventory.
- After the listing request, it takes 1 to 5 minutes for the bidding to open.
- Players can cancel their listing without a cancellation fee if there is no active bidding by other players on the listed item.
- If there is active bidding on your listed item and the player decides to cancel his listing, he will be charged 10% of the original bidding price as a cancellation fee.
Pursue and Bid
Players can list their items in the Alchemarket on specific days of the week. They can configure the whole duration of the listing from a minimum of 6 hours to a maximum of 12 hours. They can also set a listing price in Alchemites. Keep in mind that there will be a 10% service fee attached to this price. Other players can see the listed item and bid on it. All players can either Bid or Pursue the listed item. Every player who wishes to bid must bid at a minimum of 10% of the current highest bidding amount. Hence, if Player A bids 1000 Alchemites for the listed item, then Player B has to bid at least 1100 for his Bid to go through. At the end of the duration of the listing, the player with the highest bid will get the item unless the listed item gets canceled by the lister.
The Alchemite Shop is the newest type of shop that will be available in the Alchemy menu. Players can use their Alchemite’s to buy various items which will reset after a specific duration of time.
The items available are as follows:
- Alchemy Ticket x 5 (Unlimited) – 100 Alchemite
- Crystal x 1000 (10 per week) – 120 Alchemite
- Mystic Soulstone x 1 (Unlimited) – 350 Alchemite
- Artifact Selection Chest x 1(Unlimited) – 350 Alchemite
- Renown x 100,000 (10 per week) – 200 Alchemite
- Gold x 1,000,000 (10 per week) – 200 Alchemite
- Primeval Soulstone x 1 (3 per month) – 1,000 Alchemite
Mystic Beast Lunarbler Hunt Event
The Mystic Hunt for Beast Lunarbler is going to start on 28th January and end on 10th Feb! If you’re not aware of how these mystic beasts hunt event works, here is a gist of it:
- Players can hunt mystic beasts by clearing out story mode stages and/or Primeval Hall floors. They appear in the 2nd wave of story mode stages and the player should have completed that stage for them to appear.
- Whenever the player defeats a mystic beast, he/she will be rewarded with Event currency which can be exchanged for rewards in the Special shop.
- Mystic beasts come in different elements and different elemental beasts give different amounts of event currency. The rate and element of these beasts’ appearance are at random.
- The Shop’s line-up changes according to the beast being hunted. For example, the current beast being hunted is Lunarbler.
- Unused event currency will be converted to 500 gold each after the event ends.
So, as you can see, we are talking a lot about Special Shop and hunting Lunar Grab Bags and that takes us to the rewards! Take a look at the rewards available for all players!
- Renown x 50,000 (50 Lunar Grab Bags required) – Purchase limit up to 10 times
- Elixir of Insight x 20 (5 Lunar Grab Bags required) – Purchase limit up to 1 per day
- Elixir of Insight (HIGH) x 3 (3 Lunar Grab Bags required) – Purchase limit up to 10 times
- Gold x 100,000 (50 Lunar Grab Bags required) – Purchase limit up to 10 times
- Crystals x 300 (30 Lunar Grab Bags required) – Purchase limit up to 10 times
- Temporal Thread x 10 (50 Lunar Grab Bags required) – Purchase limit up to 10 times.
- Mystic Soulstone x 1 (100 Lunar Grab Bags required) – Purchase limit up to 1 time
- Runes of each class x 1 (10 Lunar Grab Bags required) – Purchase limit up to 5 times each
- Light Rune (MID) x 1 (10 Lunar Grab Bags required) – Purchase limit up to 20 times
- Light Rune (HIGH) x 1 (10 Lunar Grab Bags required) – Purchase limit up to 10 times
- Dark Rune (MID) x 1 (10 Lunar Grab Bags required) – Purchase limit up to 20 times
- Dark Rune (HIGH) x 1 (10 Lunar Grab Bags required) – Purchase limit up to 10 times
- Colorless Rune (MID) x 1 (10 Lunar Grab Bags required) – Purchase limit up to 20 times
- Colorless Rune (HIGH) x1 (10 Lunar Grab Bags required) – Purchase limit up to 20 times
Avillon Event Updates for the Month of January 2022
- Paid To Upgrade (27th January – 30th January) (Daily Event) is an upcoming event that rewards players for upgrading their equipment every day by spending gold. The rewards and milestones to get the rewards are as follows: –
- 5 Equipments Upgraded using Gold – Gold x 10,000
- 10 Equipments Upgraded using Gold – Colisseum Token x 2
- 15 Equipments Upgraded using Gold – Gold x 50,000
- 20 Equipments Upgraded using Gold – Colisseum Token x 4
- 30 Equipments Upgraded using Gold – Alchemy Ticket x 3
- Obelisk Ascension (3rd February – 6th February) (Term Event) is another event coming. This event rewards player based on the number of victories in the Obelisk. The rewards and milestones to get the rewards are as follows: –
- 5 Victories in the Obelisk – Gold x 10,000
- 10 Victories in the Obelisk – Elixir of Insight x 20
- 15 Victories in the Obelisk – Sigil of Bravery x5
- 20 Victories in the Obelisk – Replica Chest (Random) x1
- 30 Victories in the Obelisk – Renown x 100,000
- Calamity’s Bane (30th January – 12th February) – This event rewards players based on the number of battles fought in Raids. The rewards and milestones to get the rewards are as follows: –
- 2 Battles Fought in Calamity’s Cradle – Gold x 3,000
- 4 Battles Fought in Calamity’s Cradle – Elixir of Insight x 30
- 8 Battles Fought in Calamity’s Cradle – Renown x 30,000
- 12 Battles Fought in Calamity’s Cradle – Gold x 100,000
- 16 Battles Fought in Calamity’s Cradle – Alchemy Ticket x 10
So, that is all for this Patch update. Feel free to read the official notes. Lord of Heroes is making huge improvements with these consistent updates and events. Share your thoughts with us in the comment section below!
To play Lord of Heroes on PC using keyboard and mouse, get the best experience on BlueStacks.