Mobile Legends: Bang Bang 1.5.88 Original Server Update: Hero Adjustments, New Skins, Events, and More
Moonton has rolled out the new Original Server update for their popular MOBA game, Mobile Legends Bang Bang. The updated version 1.5.88 has brought various optimizations regarding the equipment, heroes, and battlefield while also adding new skins and weekly free heroes. It is clear that developers focus on making Mobile Legends Bang Bang content-rich to increase the player count.
After the previous Advanced Server introductions, the new Mobile Legends Bang Bang update will also focus on adding new and revamped heroes. Other than heroes, developers have also optimized the damage calculation, equipment purchase, and more which will help provide a balance to the game. All the details about the Mobile Legends Bang Bang 1.5.88 update are given below:
There have been a few adjustments regarding the equipment, which are listed as follows:
- Developers have removed the pre-existing Roaming and Jungling Equipment.
- Jungling Footwear has been added, which has similar in-game attributes as the Common Footwear. Apart from that, it also has the effects of Jungling Equipment. In a game-killing five creeps while equipping Jungling Footwear can upgrade the corresponding Retribution skill.
- Developers have added Roaming Footwear which has effects of Roaming Equipment and identical in-game attributes as Common Footwear. Collection of 600 Gold using Roaming Footwear can unlock the corresponding advanced Skill.
- Another lot of additions is the three new equipment items:
- The War Axe is well-suited for Fighter heroes.
- The Shadow Twinblades, which suits Mage/Assassins
- The Radiant Armor will help in the reduction of the sustained Magic Damage.
- Apart from the additions, Moonton has adjusted the logic and values of more than 20 pre-existing equipment items, which will provide better clarity about the functions and roles of the respective items.
Protection Points and Star-up Points Optimization
There has been an adjustment regarding the Star-up points and Protection points, which will allow the players to grab better rewards after each game.
New Heroes and Revamped Heroes
Revamped Hero: Karina, the Shadow Blade
Through this new update for Mobile Legends Bang Bang, the developers have given special attention to one of the most-anticipated heroes, Karina. The hero is facing a revamp on “agility and assassination.” The Assasin status has been retained, while the agility has also seen a buff.
Passive – Shadow Combo
- The damage dealt with a target will be extra when they are hit three times.
- After a player triggers Shadow Combo at hero targets, it will reduce the cooldowns of Heros’s Skill 1 and Skill 2.
Skill 1 – Dance of Blades
- Karina uses her twin blades to defend against all Basic Attacks as the Movement Speed increases. The players can launch a spinning slash using the hero whenever a short-range Basic Attack hits her, or they can throw a shadowblade at the opponent when hit by a long-range Basic Attack.
- While the hero is in the “Dance of Blades” state, her next Basic Attack will be upscaled. That will help the players to charge at the target opponents and slow down their movement. Whenever the hero casts the enhanced Basic Attack or Shadow Assault, the state will end.
Ultimate – Shadow Assault
- A new feature has been added to the Skill as players can summon a Shadowform that lingers behind it. Players can use the Shadow Assault again to return to the Shadowform’s location readily.
- Additionally, Karina will leave a Shadow Mark on the opponents who her Shadow Assault hits. The Skill’s cooldown will reset when an opponent with a Shadow Mark dies.
Revamped Hero: Blade of Enmity – Alpha
Passive – Beta, Advance!
The players can use this Passive Skill of Alpha to summon Beta, who will attack and mark the target. The Beta will launch three laser strikes upon reaching two marks. The first two laser strikes deal an amount of True Damage while reducing the enemy’s Movement Speed for a short time. The third and final one is an AOE attack and will deal more True Damage than the first two.
Skill 2 – Force Swing
After the Skill has been charged for a while, the Alpha can strike forward in a fan-shaped area, dealing with Physical Damage. Each hit will restore the HP, and the Beta will strafe the opponents present within the region while dealing with the Physical Damage.
Ultimate – Alpha, Charge!
The Alpha will command Beta to smash down at a set location while it deals Physical Damage and inflicts stun. Meanwhile, Alpha can fly over to the area to deal Physical Damage to enemies in his path. The Skill will potentially knock them airborne toward his destination. Further, Alpha will smash down to deal Physical Damage and slow the opponents. After the Alpha smashes down, Beta will launch five AOE strikes upon the target area that will deal with Physical Damage.
Revamped Hero: Son of Minos – Minotaur
Passive – Rage Mode
The Passive Skill has been adjusted, and cooldowns for Minotaur’s skills will reset whenever he enters the Rage State.
Skill 2 – Motivation Roar
A new effect has been added, which implies the hero will enhance the Basic Attacks for five seconds each time Motivation Roar is cast.
Revamped Hero: Monkey King – Sun
Skill 1 – Endless Variety
The Golden Staff of Sun can be hurled in a designated direction that will damage the opponents along the staff’s path while slowing them. After the Golden Staff hits the heroes or creeps, it will transform into a Doppelganger which will pursue the enemy.
If the Golden Staff does not hit any enemy, it will transform into a Doppelganger at the end of its path.
New Skill: Skill 2 – Swift Exchange
As already mentioned, Sun can hurl its Golden Staff in a designated Direction to perform their actions. Meanwhile, Sun can also create a Doppelganger to confuse the opponents while the hero can employ the stealth strategy to fly along with the Golden Staff.
The Sun will reappear after the Golden Staff hits an enemy or reappear at the flight’s end.
The Skill has an identical cooldown as Skill 1 and is learned along with it.
Skill 3 – Instantaneous Move
- The Sun, along with his Doppelgangers, can launch an instantaneous attack against a designated enemy. It will deal damage to the target and enemies behind the designated opponent.
- The Doppelgangers of Sun, created with Skill 1 and 2, can cast Instantaneous Move whenever Sun uses it.
- Developers have optimized the AI of Sun’s Doppelgangers while making them more intelligent.
- The rules of HP inheritance for the Doppelgangers of Sun have also been optimized. Hence, they will inherit Sun’s current HP and show an HP Bar same as that of the Sun.
- Physical Attack Bonus for the enhanced Basic Attacks has been changed from 100% to 80%
Skill 2 (Strengthened):
- A new effect has been added that triggers a bleeding effect on creeps.
- Developers have reduced the cooldown by five seconds for all levels.
Skill 3 – Fusion Enhanced (Nerfed):
- The damage will decay after the fifth swarm of Nightmaric Clone decays.
- Developers have reduced the Base Damage of Basic Attacks slightly, after the Nightmaric Spawn is increased.
- There is a great increase in Base HP of Nightmaric Spawn after the same has been enhanced.
- A specific issue for some situations in the previous version where the HP of Nightmaric Spawn used to reset to full after it was enhanced, has been fixed by Moonton.
Skill 1 (Strengthened):
- Developers have changed the Base Damage from 30-100 to 40-100
- The total Physical Attack Bonus for Damage has been changed from 50% to 60%
- A change in Skill 1’s Damage to Minions: 75% to 75%-100%
- A change in the Base Fire Damage from 200-300 to 200-250
- The extra Physical Attack Bonus for Fire Damage has been increased from 100% to 130%
- An increase in Base HP: 2589 to 2639
- HP Growth has also increased: 154 to 164
Skill 1 – Chaos Assault (Strengthened):
- Additional damage will be dealt apart to the targetted enemies, equalling their HP’s certain proportion.
- For the normal creeps: 1.5%-3.5% of their Max HP to 3%-7% of their Max HP
Skill 2 (Strengthened):
The Base Damage of Each Hit has been buffed: 210-410 to 240-440
Skill 1 (Nerfed):
A decrease in Base Damage: 300-500 to 300-450
The Movement Speed Boost has been downgraded: 20% to 10%
Skill 2 (Nerfed)
A change in Base Shield: 350-800 to 250-600
The total Physical Attack Bonus for the Shield’s Damage Absorption has been changed: 140% to 180%
New Skins & Weekly Free Heroes
Here is the list of the new skins added to the game along with the weekly free heroes that will be available:
- Connie “Strawberry Cone” will be available to purchase from the in-game store on June 24th (Server Time) for 599 Diamonds.
- Free heroes available from June 18 to June 25: Lylia, Johnson, Sun, Zhask, Esmeralda, Moskov, Kimmy, Rafaela
- Free heroes available from June 25 to July 2: Cecilion, Vale, Minsitthar, Alice, Hylos, Ling, Diggie, Lylia
- Free heroes available from July 2 to July 9: Atlas, Hilda, Sun, Roger, Terizla, Estes, Kaja, Rafaela
- Free heroes available from July 9 to July 16: Esmeralda, Chou, Argus, Angela, Grock, Cyclops, Granger, Karina
- Free heroes available from July 16 to July 23: Bruno, Yu Zhong, Lolita, Grock, Harith, Hanabi, Badang, Guinevere
MLBB Ranked Season 20 has ended, and players at Master or higher ranks can claim Kaja’s skin “Crow Magician” as a Season Finale reward. Players can now push their rank in Season 21.