Updates

RAID: Shadow Legends – 6 New Champions and the Next Fusion Event

Plarium released a new update notice for the popular turn-based RPG RAID: Shadow Legends, which included the much-awaited Clan V/S Clan tournaments beta phase. Well, players don’t get time to settle down as they have just announced a new legendary champion fusion – Underpriest Brogni and 4 other Epic champions accompanying it!

The essential highlights of this Patch are going to be the new Epic champions, the new Underpriest Brogni Fusion event, and the beta phase of Clan V/S Clan tournaments. Plarium has mentioned that a new patch will be dropping soon for RAID: Shadow Legends along with the official release of Clan V/S Clan tournaments for everybody! Let’s take a look at the new update.

Underpriest Brogni Fusion Event

The Underpriest Brogni is a new Support type legendary grade champion of Magic affinity from the Dwarves faction. This champion is slated to be available to all players via a new type of fusion that mixes the features of previously held classic fusion and fragment fusions. This new type of fusion event will let players get the Epic champions required to fuse Brogni by collecting their fragments from various events and tournaments. Players can then fuse Brogni by leveling up and ascending these 4 Epic champions up to Level 50 and 5 Stars. The Epic champions we are talking about are brand new and are going to be added to the game after 9th April along with Brogni. Hence, players can still summon them from Ancient, Void, and Sacred shards as they are added to the general summoning pool.

RAID: Shadow Legends – 6 New Champions and the Next Fusion Event

These new Epic champions are as follows: Mordecai, Fenshi, Giscard the Sigiled, and Skimfos the Consumed. These new Epic champions are the ones who will be used to fuse Underpriest Brogni. Their champion fragments will be available through various events and tournaments from 13th April to 30th April 2021.  Let’s take a look at them in detail and decide if you should keep them or use them for fusion!

Riho Bonespear

Riho Bonespear is a new legendary grade Support type Void affinity champion from the Shadowkin faction.  Riho’s skillset revolves around supporting her entire team by providing Continuous Heal and Block Debuffs buffs. She also cleanses all debuffs from all allies using her Perfect Body skill as well as provides heals according to her MAX HP. Her passive, Reflect, instantly transfers all debuffs from her to the champion who inflicted them. It does not work when she has a Block Debuffs buff on herself. Riho places a 15% Continuous Heal buff on the lowest HP ally and a 7.5% Continuous Heal buff on all allies under 30% HP when using her first skill Absorption.

RAID: Shadow Legends – 6 New Champions and the Next Fusion Event

Riho’s 2nd skill Pressure Points is a single target attack that places various debuffs on the selected target. The debuffs include Stun, 60% Decrease Defense, HP Burn, Weaken, 50% Decrease Attack, and 30% Decrease Critical Rate for 2 turns. All the above-mentioned debuffs will be placed on the target for 2 turns, except for Stun, which will be placed for a single turn.  Overall, she is a great legendary support type champion with multiple debuffs and buffs to control the match. However, being a Void Legendary, the chances of summoning her are low but if you do, make sure to build her right! We recommend using Speed and Accuracy with a focus on HP along with a little Resistance for the stats.

Fenshi

Fenshi is a new Epic grade Attack type Force affinity champion from the Shadowkin faction. Fenshi’s skillset revolves around heavy single target DPS and benefits from Poison debuffs. Fenshi’s first skill, Hate Blades, attacks a single champion 3 times with a 30% chance of placing a 30% Decrease Speed debuff for 2 turns. His 2nd skill, Nowhere to Run, does the same but with a 50% chance to decrease the target’s turn meter by 15%. 

RAID: Shadow Legends – 6 New Champions and the Next Fusion Event

Fenshi’s 3rd ability Killer’s Bite attacks a single enemy 2 times and places 5% Poison debuff for 2 turns. He also ignores 10% Defense for every stack of Poison debuff on the enemy. Hence, he can synergize well with Poison inflicting champions like Frozen Banshee. However, his kit is not that impressive for an Epic champion and he lacks in damage unless his skill multipliers are heavy which are not yet revealed by Plarium. 

Giscard the Sigiled

Giscard is a new Epic grade Defense-type Spirit affinity champion from the Banner Lords faction. Giscard’s skillset revolves around providing Defense and Attack buffs to all allies and inflicting Provokes on all enemies. He is a Defense type champion and hence, he can tank multiple enemies if built correctly. Giscard provides all allies with 60% Increase Defense and Increase Attack for 2 turns using his Field of Strength ability. 

RAID: Shadow Legends – 6 New Champions and the Next Fusion Event

His 1st skill Foebreaker is a single-target ability with a 50% chance to place a 50% Decrease Attack debuff for a single turn. His 2nd skill Lion’s Roar is an AOE attack with a 50% chance to place Provoke debuff for 1 turn. It also places a Shield buff equal to 25% of his MAX HP for 2 turns. Giscard’s passive Egotist increases his turn meter by 15% every time he is attacked by enemies under Provoke or Increase Attack buffs.

Skimfos the Consumed

Skimfos is a new Epic grade Attack type Void affinity champion from the Demonspawn faction. Skimfos’s skillset revolves around transferring debuffs from allies to enemies and placing more debuffs. His skills are mixed and feel more like support-type abilities despite being an attack-type champion. His 1st skill Growing Hunger is a single target ability that hits 2 times. The 1st time it has a 35% chance to place a 30% Decrease Speed debuff for 2 turns. The second hit has a 35% chance of decreasing targets turn meter by 10%. Skimfos’s 3rd skill Cursebreaker transfers all debuffs from him to the targeted enemy and reduces its turn meter by 100% if the attack is a critical hit.

RAID: Shadow Legends – 6 New Champions and the Next Fusion Event

Skimfos’s 2nd skill Clutch of Woe is an AOE attack that has a 75% chance to place a 50% Decrease Attack debuff for 2 turns. It also transfers all debuffs from all allies to all enemies. Debuffs like Stun, Freeze, Sleep, Fear, and True Fear cannot be transferred to enemies. His passive Twisted heals him by 5% of his MAX HP for every debuff on him. If Skimfos has more than 4 debuffs, he gains increased attack and increased critical damage buff for 2 turns. His Aura also increases allies’ attack in the Doom Tower by 30%. 

Mordecai

Mordecai is a new Epic grade Support type Force affinity champion from the Sacred Order faction. Mordecai’s skillset revolves around manipulating the turn meter of enemies and allies as well placing HP Burn debuffs on all enemies. Mordecai’s first ability Purgatory is a single target skill that has a 30% chance to decrease turn meter by 10%, which is increased to become a 60% chance if the target is under an HP Burn debuff. Mordecai’s 2nd ability Time’s Undoing is an AOE turn meter reduction skill with a 75% chance to reduce enemies turn meter by 15% and increases all allies turn meter by 15%. 

RAID: Shadow Legends – 6 New Champions and the Next Fusion Event

His 3rd skill Heavenly Tribes has a 75% chance to place HP Burn debuffs on all enemies for 2 turns. It also places a 50% Increase Attack buff on all allies for 3 turns. Mordecai’s Aura increases the accuracy of all allies by 40 in every battle.

To know the full details of the update, you can read the official notes. Comment down below your thoughts of these new champions

We highly recommend playing RAID: Shadow Legends on PC with BlueStacks using a keyboard and mouse.

BlueStacks Roundups

News

Click to Install

Get access to the most comprehensive gaming content in our weekly newsletter.

Play your favorite Android games on PC.