Rise of Kingdoms Anniversary Event: All about the Treasure Outlaw Event
The popular strategy game Rise of Kingdoms has recently unveiled its latest anniversary event called the Treasure Outlaws. The event lasts for a total of 3 days, starting on September 19; the premise of the event has already been laid out in the short trailer that was released a few days back.
“Beautiful lights and festive lanterns dot the entire kingdom. Indeed, many governors have gathered here for the Great celebration.
Not all is well, however. Outlaws have also assembled nearby, armed and ready to wreck, rob, and ruin whatever they can.
With the kingdom’s mightiest governors distracted by the festival, these bandits have set their eyes on the ultimate prize; The Holy sites and the precious treasures stored wherein little do they realize some intrepid governors have already foreseen the danger. A fierce war is about to erupt!”
In short, some nasty thieves have sneaked into the kingdoms’ holy sites to plunder. Now the players have to retrieve all the hidden loot from them within the given time limit.
All The Info About The Event By The Developers
Outlaw Intel: Crafty thieves like to hide around holy sites, but our scouts are always one step ahead and will let us know when the thieves are likely to appear. We may want to wait nearby.
Thieves tend to stick to an existing route but won’t stay around for long for fear of your troops. If you want to get the outlaws, you will have to act fast.
The Treasure Outlaws event starts every day at the appointed time of UTC 2:00, 8:00, and 14:00(2 PM).
Thieves can use special skills to confuse attackers, which won’t deal any damage. A strong force will raise the kingdom’s thief treasure level you have access to.
Magnificent Bounty: Thieves will drop gold if attacked in their attempt to escape. You will also receive a treasure level-based reward at the end of each round after the thieves have gone.
- In the kingdom map, thieves have spawned around all holy sites belonging to the kingdom.
- In the map of seasons 1-3 of the Lost Kingdom, thieves have spawned around a holy site belonging to the kingdom which occupies it.
- In the season of the Conquest map of the Lost Kingdom, thieves have spawned around a holy site belonging to all kingdoms of the camp which occupies it.
At these timings, players will see a maker “A thief group will appear in _ seconds!” at the holy sites, a countdown of a maximum of 10 minutes before the event starts. And there are a couple of rounds of battle with a 5 min interval.
Players can only send one march per location to participate, but you can send a second march to pick up the loot and simultaneously send marches to other sites.
But keep in mind you can only attack one group of thieves at a time, that is the one on your screen; you can change to other sites as you wish. The best thing to do is to send marches to all the locations, then cycle over to the one that seems the least crowded.
Keep attacking the group of thieves and try to deal maximum damage during the 5 minutes they are there. The thieves will also use many skills to slow the players down; scroll down below to learn their skills.
The total damage is calculated from the damage dealt with all the thief groups attacked across the kingdom.
Treasure chests will rain from the sky as you attack the thieves dealing damage; you can send those extra marches to pick it up for a maximum of three times.
Keep in mind that this is a group event so that you can complete the events alongside friends, and those who raised the alarm for the kingdom tend to get the best rewards.
After the event, players will get a mail “Thief Treasure Spoils“, detailing the outcome for the entire kingdom. It will list players who got the best rewards, the “Lucky Leprechauns.”
Treasure Outlaw Skills
- Quagmire: Turns the ground to mud, reducing the march speed of troops struck in the mud by 60% for 6 seconds. Terran returns to normal after 6 seconds.
- Stricken Road: Leaves a trail of mud, reducing the march speed of transvering troops by 60% for 6 seconds.
- Imprisonment: Randomly selects and then shackles 2 nearby troops for 6 seconds.
- Chainlinked: Randomly selects and shackles 2 nearby troops plus others nearby for 6 seconds.
- Smoke Bomb: Drops a smoke bomb that causes any troops attacking or chasing the outlaw to lose their target and stuns all troops within a radius for 3 seconds.
- Crosspaths: Marches under cover of stealth for 7 seconds and start moving in the opposite direction.
- Boulder Smash: Throw 2 boulders in different directions to stun any troops unfortunate enough to be hit for 5 seconds.
- Mountain Smash: Throws 3 even more powerful boulders out in different directions. Troops that are hit will be stunned for 5 seconds.
- Portable damage: Throws out 3 batches of 2 chests in surrounding directions.
Now you know what to do to win in the Treasure Outlaw event, try to deal maximum damage for better rewards. That’s it for now, and stay tuned for more gaming news.