Summoners War Version 6.5.3 is Adding 5 New Monster Skins
Monster transmogrification is a term used in Summoners War when a character’s appearance is being modified by using a costume. This is widely known as skins or cosmetics in other games as these items don’t add any benefit or bonus stats in the character.
The Summoners War eighth anniversary event is still going on and will be going on for a long time. You can read more about that event here and get a chance to summon a Nat 5 character.
5 New Monster Transmogrifications
These are Summoners War monsters that own various transmogrifications. The Dragon Plushie Angelmon transmog that’s given to all players when you purchase all transmog packages will be removed automatically when you store the transmogrified Angelmon in the Enhancing Monster Storage.
Here are the five new monster transmogrifications in Summoners War:
- Ruinbringer Dragon
- Lord of Beasts Dragon Knight
- Dreaming Girl Mage
- Forgotten Wanderer Onimusha
- Tricky and Mischievous Dice Magician
Number of Decks Increased
Summoners War’s monster deck management menu can now be accessed at the left icon in the battle preparation screen. The number of decks that you can save has been increased as well.
- Arena interserver Battle’s 10 max monster deck has increased to 15.
- Guild battle and Siege battle’s 10 max monster deck has increased to 15.
- Trial of Ascension’s 5 max monster deck has increased to 10.
Monster Slot Improvements
The amount of default slots has been increased from 50 to 70 slots and the cost to add more slots has been decreased.
Mana Stone cost per slot expansion:
- 70 to 80 = 120,000 Mana Stones
- 80 to 90 = 140,000 Mana Stones
- 90 to 100 = 160,000 Mana Stones
- 100 to 110 = 180,000 Mana Stones
- 110 to 120 = 200,000 Mana Stones
Crystal cost per slot expansion:
- 70 to 80 = 30 Crystals
- 80 to 90 = 35 crystals
- 90 to 100 = 40 crystals
- 100 to 110 = 45 Crystals
- 110 to 120 = 50 Crystals
Playing Arena Interserver Battle and World Arena are now also included in the progress count for the daily missions, achievements, and quests related to participating in arena battles.
You can now also skip to the result screen by tapping the skip button in the World Boss.
The entry request will be more clear with the addition of a confirmation pop-up in the Secret Dungeon.
For user interface improvements, you can now set the numbers of items that you want to craft using the + and – buttons or slide bar.
The description of the assault crystal of Dimension Hole to Dimension Ellunia has been changed for lv 4 pixie 2nd awakening dungeon.
The display of the Shiny Fairy Wings transmog item has been improved into a more natural size when it’s equipped to transmogrified Beach Princess Desert Queen.
The display effects of the benefits applied to purchased products in both daily packs have been improved.
- The issue of fire Ryu striker removing harmful effects even if he was attacked by nonglancing hits under certain situations has been fixed.
- The issue of dark Sky Surfer’s synergistic effect passive skill not activating under certain conditions has been fixed.
- The issue of the Light Ninja’s Sensation skill only applies to the enemy on the very left has been fixed.
- The issue of the Light Demon’s death not processing properly under certain situations has been fixed.
- The issue of the Artifact effect Single-target skill CRIT DMG + on your turn not working when the Fire/Wind Dark Sniper MK.I uses Accurate Fire]under Hidden Aim pose has been fixed.
- The issue of the lowest rank of Summoners not displaying correctly in the Arena Interserver Battle main screen has been fixed.
- The issue of the daily pack purchase pop-up being displayed when you enter the shop through certain routes even if you have purchased all daily packs has been fixed.
- The issue of the Threat count not decreasing when the Threat target receives a single-target attack in some PvE battles has been fixed.
- The issue where the count was reduced even if you were hit by AoE attacks if you used the Threat again after the effect was removed or lost by taking damage has been fixed.
Did you avail of any of the new Monster Transmogrifications? Are you happy with the changes in the number of decks and the cost change? Let us know in the comments below!