Summoners War Update: The Special Point Shop Event Explained
Coins do not make the world go round — points do! This is especially true in Summoners War’s latest event update, which features the Special Point Shop Event.
In the last update, we had the new monsters added in the game called “Mage“. The new monster is essentially a Support type monster with excellence in debuffing enemies and keeping teammates alive.
How to get points for the Special Point Shop?
Now, you must gather points to get those sweet rewards in Summoners War. So how do you get points exactly at the Special Point Shop Event?
Here are some activities you can engage in:
- Check in – 50 points
- Use 1 Energy – 1 point
- Use 1 Arena or World Arena Invitation – 10 points
- Use 1 Dimension Hole Energy – 10 points
- Enter Guild Contents – 5 points
Of course, hitting a certain number of points grants you some bonuses. When you collect 250 points a day, you will get a 50x Energy bonus. When you double it (500 points), you will get 50x Energy and 100,000x Mana Stone.
When you accumulate enough points overtime during the event, you will also get the following bonuses and rewards:
- 1,000pts collected – Ancient Coin x20 + 200,000x Mana Stone
- 2,500pts collected: 100x Crystal
- 4,000pts collected: Ancient Coin x30, 100x Summoning Stone
- 6,000pts collected: Fire/Water/Wind Scroll (1 each)
The Special Point Shop Event rewards
There are three kinds of shops that will be available during this event:
- Energy x100 (-100pts) – exchange up to 4 times
- Mana Stone x100,000 (-100pts) – exchange up to 5 times
- 4-star Rainbowmon x1 (-200pts) – exchange up to 2 times
- EXP Booster (12H) (-200pts) – exchange up to 1 time
- Mystical Scroll x1 (-200pts) – exchange up to 4 times
- Summoning Stone x50 (-300pts) – exchange up to 2 times
- Crystal x100 (-400pts) – exchange up to 2 times
- Reappraisal Stone x1 (-800pts) – exchange up to 1 time
- L&D Scroll x1 (-1,500pts) – exchange u up to 1 time
Note that the maximum amount of points you can get for a day is 500 points and it will reset everyday at 8:00 a.m. PDT. The Special Point Shop Event runs from May 23, 7:00 p.m. to June 6, 7:59 a.m. PDT with the rewards claimable until June 7, 7:59 a.m. PDT.
Summoners who are Level 49 or below will earn 150 points for checking in to encourage new and low-level players to participate. If the Summoner reaches Level 50, the benefit will be removed after 8:00 a.m. PDT.
Are you excited to grind your way up and earn precious points? Which reward are you aiming for? Let us know in the comments!