Phantasy Star Classics
Play on PC with BlueStacks – the Android Gaming Platform, trusted by 500M+ gamers.
- Game Features
- How to Play
Page Modified On: November 14, 2022
Play Phantasy Star Classics on PC
- Eco Mode
- Multi Instance Sync
Multi Instance Sync
Multi Instance Sync
How to Download and Play Phantasy Star Classics on PC
Download and install BlueStacks on your PC
Complete Google sign-in to access the Play Store, or do it later
Look for Phantasy Star Classics in the search bar at the top right corner
Click to install Phantasy Star Classics from the search results
Complete Google sign-in (if you skipped step 2) to install Phantasy Star Classics
Click the Phantasy Star Classics icon on the home screen to start playing
Minimum System Requirements
With BlueStacks 5, you can get started on a PC that fulfills the following requirements.
Microsoft Windows 7 or above
Intel or AMD Processor
at least 4GB
5GB Free Disk Space
* You must be an Administrator on your PC. Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
Phantasy Star Classics - FAQs
- How to play Phantasy Star Classics on Windows PC & Mac?
Play Phantasy Star Classics on your PC or Mac by following these simple steps.
- Click on 'Play Phantasy Star Classics on PC’ to download BlueStacks
- Install it and log-in to Google Play Store
- Launch and play the game.
- Why is BlueStacks the fastest and safest platform to play games on PC?
BlueStacks respects your privacy and is always safe and secure to use. It does not carry any malware, spyware, or any sort of additional software that could harm your PC.
It is engineered to optimize speed and performance for a seamless gaming experience.
- What are Phantasy Star Classics PC requirements?
Minimum requirement to run Phantasy Star Classics on your PC
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.