Use LDStore on PC with BlueStacks – the App Player trusted by 500M+ users.
- How to Download
Page Modified On: March 15, 2023
Play LDStore on PC
How to Download LDStore on PC
Download and install BlueStacks on your PC
Complete Google sign-in to access the Play Store, or do it later
Look for LDStore in the search bar at the top right corner
Click to install LDStore from the search results
Complete Google sign-in (if you skipped step 2) to install LDStore
Click the LDStore icon on the home screen to start playing
Minimum System Requirements
With BlueStacks 5, you can get started on a PC that fulfills the following requirements.
Microsoft Windows 7 or above
Intel or AMD Processor
at least 4GB
5GB Free Disk Space
* You must be an Administrator on your PC. Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
LDStore - FAQs
- How to Run LDStore on Windows PC & Mac?
Run LDStore on your PC or Mac by following these simple steps.
- Click on ‘Download LDStore on PC’ to download BlueStacks
- Install it and log-in to Google Play Store
- Launch and run the app.
- Why is BlueStacks the fastest and safest platform to play games on PC?
BlueStacks respects your privacy and is always safe and secure to use. It does not carry any malware, spyware, or any sort of additional software that could harm your PC.
It is engineered to optimize speed and performance for a seamless gaming experience.
- What are LDStore PC requirements?
Minimum requirement to run LDStore on your PC
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above:
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor:
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM):
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.