While the game is available on Play Store, it does not work on BlueStacks at this time. Please check this space for updates.
The entire setting of Dead by Daylight Mobile is ghastly, but the hideous, twisted killers with their unique hellish perks are what makes the game truly terrifying. If you’re new to DBD, be warned: it will take some time to get used to these horrible creatures before you can escape them or even play them properly.
Once you do get over the way these characters look and move around the map, however, you’ll want to know everything about them. If you prefer to play the killer, then you’ll want to know how to use each character correctly in order to put an end to as many survivors as possible. You’ll also want to jump to our extensive guide to being a ruthless killer in DBD.
Even if you usually play one of the survivors, you’ll still want to learn everything there is to know about the most popular killers so that you and your team can counter them successfully.
Below, we’ve put together a list of our favorite killers in the game thus far. While looks are certainly important for these characters, we’ve classified them based on the usefulness of their unique perks so that you know which one is most likely to get you several back-to-back wins.
If all you care about is killing survivors as quickly as possible, the Nurse is your character. Her three unique perks focus primarily on finding and eliminating other players:
- Stridor – makes the survivors’ breathing and grunts of pain significantly louder.
- Thanatophobia – each injured, dying, or hooked survivor adds a sabotage, repair, and healing speed debuff to all other survivors.
- A Nurse’s Calling – lets you see the auras of survivors who are healing or being healed.
The Nurse’s kill power, Spencer’s Last Breath, allows you to charge a blink and blink for up to 20 meters for each full charge. That’s a hell of a way to close the gap on a kill.
If you prefer to mess with survivors before you deliver a killing blow, the Shape will offer endless entertainment. His unique perks require you to choose one survivor as an obsession and reward you for keeping the later alive for as long as possible:
- Save the Best for Last – each time you hit a survivor that is not your obsession, gain a token (up to a total of 8). Each token reduces your cooldown by 5% after a successful attack, but you can lose up to 4 tokens if you hit your obsession.
- Play with Your Food – when you chase your obsession, but ultimately let them go, gain a token (up to 3). Each token increases your movement speed by up to 5%, but attacking any survivor consumes 1 token.
- Dying Light – each time you hook a survivor who is not your obsession and your obsession is still alive, gain a token. Each token adds a 3% sabotage, repair, and healing speed debuff to all survivors, but your obsession has a 33% speed bonus to unhooking and healing others.
The Shape’s kill power, Evil Within, lets him stalk survivors and gains in strength the longer you stalk. Evil Within I makes you undetectable, but slightly slower, while Evil Within III makes you faster and applies the Exposed status effect to all survivors. While exposed, survivors can be put into a dying state with a single basic hit. Just remember to leave your obsession for last!
An iconic killer in DBD, the Hillbilly is all about speed and quick recovery. His three unique perks make it far less likely that survivors can escape you during a chase:
- Enduring – the duration of your recovery from pallet stuns is halved.
- Lightborn – you’re less likely to be blinded and you recover from being blinded in half the regular time.
- Tinkerer – when a generator is repaired up to 85%, you hear a loud notification and become virtually undetectable for a short amount of time.
The Hillbilly’s kill power, The Chainsaw, puts you into a frenzy and increases your movement speed significantly. If you land this brutal hit successfully, your target is immediately put into dying state.
Possibly the most terrifying of all killers, the Spirit is the character you want to pick if you love to make other players jump out of their seats and, quite possibly, cry. Her perks are particularly effective at finding and killing survivors:
- Spirit Fury – after you’re hit with a pallet 4-2 times, the Entity immediately destroys any pallet that stuns you.
- Hex: Haunted Ground – two Hex Totems spawn on the map at the beginning of each game. When a survivor cleanses one of them, the other becomes inactive and all survivors become Exposed for up to one minute.
- Rancor – choose a survivor as your obsession. Each time a generator is repaired, you see all survivors’ locations and your obsession sees your aura for a few seconds. When all generators are repaired, your obsession becomes Exposed and you can immediately kill them with a single hit.
The Spirit kill power, Yamaoka’s Haunting, allows you to leave a husk behind while you travel through the spirit world at greater speed. This can help you close the gap during a chase, but also scare the living daylight out of survivors.
Although not as easy to play as some of the other killers, the Trapper can be extremely satisfying when you use your tools just right. His unique perks are mainly disruptive:
- Unnerving Presence – while in your terror radius, survivors are more likely to have to deal with difficult skill checks while sabotaging, repairing, and healing.
- Agitation – increases your terror radius and your movement speed while carrying dying survivors.
- Brutal Strength – makes it easier for you to destroy pallets and sabotage generators.
The Trapper’s kill power, Bear Trap, lets him pick up and position traps throughout the map. The key to his success lies in creating chokehold points and pushing survivors into them, which is as fun as it is evil.
That concludes our list of the best killers currently in Dead by Daylight Mobile. With more than a dozen different killers in the game, you might feel that other characters also deserve a spot in this ghastly hall of fame. In all likelihood, you’re right. After all, at the end of the day, whichever killer best tickles your evil glands is probably the one you’ll have the most fun with.