Epic Seven Emilia Hero Guide – Abilities, Builds, Team Recommendations and More
Smilegate’s turn-based RPG Epic Seven is almost 4 years old and still considered one of the top RPGs to play in 2022. Recently wrapping up their annual esports event E7WC 2022 (Epic Seven World Cup), they also announced a massive roadmap developer update that showcases what’s in store for the remaining of 2022 in Epic Seven. Downloaded over 10 million times on both the Google Play Store and iOS App Store, Epic Seven is available as a free-to-play title that houses in-game microtransactions. In this guide, we will take an in-depth look at Emilia, one of the 3 heroes that came to the game with its collaboration with Re: Zero – Starting Life In Another World.
Emilia is an Ice elemental 5-Star hero that is classified as a Soul Weaver. Emilia is a limited-time hero that cannot be summoned until the collaboration with Re: Zero – Starting Life In Another World starts again. We will learn more about Emilia like her active abilities, passive skills, equipment recommendations, artifact recommendations, team recommendations, and usage of different content in the game.
Emilia’s Skills and Passives
Emilia is a great healer that heals all allies, removes 2 debuffs from all allies, and provides a team-wide Barrier buff that scales according to her MAX HP. She works excellently in both PvE and PvP content. Her usability in any team is unrivaled as a Soul Weaver that can go on the offensive as well as defensive.
Take a look at Emilia’s abilities here:
Huma – Attacks the enemy with ice, before recovering the Health of the ally with the lowest Health. Amount recovered increases proportional to the caster’s max Health.
+2: +10% healing
+3: +5% damage dealt
+4: +5% damage dealt
+5: +15% healing
+6: +10% damage dealt
+7: +10% damage dealt
Spirit’s Blessings – Grants a blessing to an ally except for the caster, dispelling two debuffs and increasing Attack for 2 turns before increasing Combat Readiness by 40%. Increases Combat Readiness of the caster by 25%.
+1: +1% Target’s Combat Readiness
+2: +1% Target’s Combat Readiness
+3: +1% Target’s Combat Readiness
+4: -1 turn cooldown
+5: +2% Target’s Combat Readiness
+6: +2% Target’s Combat Readiness
+7: +3% Target’s Combat Readiness
Soul Burn Effect: Recovers the Health of the target. Amount recovered increases proportional to the caster’s max Health. (-10 Souls)
Divine Protection of the Great Spirit – Uses spiritual arts to dispel two debuffs from all allies, before recovering Health and granting a barrier for 2 turns. Amount recovered and barrier strength increases proportionally to the caster’s max Health.
+1: -1 turn cooldown
Awakenings can be considered as different stages of development that your hero can reach. Each stage of awakening provides some flat base stats to your hero along with 1 core percentage stat. These stats play vital when combined all together. Each hero in Epic Seven can be awakened 6 times, with each awakening requiring different elemental runes of different rarities. Awakenings 5 and 6 also require Rare Catalysts and Epic Catalysts. On 3rd awakening, one of the skills of the hero gets upgraded permanently to boost its skill effects. Emilia’s awakenings and requirements are as follows: –
1st Awakening (A1)
- Attack + 20, Health + 60, Effect Resistance + 6%
- Materials Required – Frost Rune x 10
2nd Awakening (A2)
- Attack + 20, Health + 60, Health + 3%
- Materials Required – Frost Rune x 15 + Greater Frost Rune x 2
3rd Awakening (A3)
- Attack + 20, Health + 60
- Skill Upgrade From: Grants a blessing to an ally except for the caster, dispelling two debuffs and increasing Combat Readiness by 40%. Increases Combat Readiness of the caster by 25%.
- Skill Upgrade To: Grants a blessing to an ally except for the caster, dispelling two debuffs and increasing Attack for 2 turns before increasing Combat Readiness by 40%. Increases Combat Readiness of the caster by 25%.
- Materials Required – Frost Rune x 20 + Greater Frost Rune x 10
4th Awakening (A4)
- Attack + 30, Health + 80, Effect Resistance +12%
- Materials Required – Greater Frost Rune x 10 + Epic Frost Rune x 2
5th Awakening (A5)
- Attack + 30, Health + 80, Effect Resistance +12%
- Materials Required – Epic Frost Rune x 6 + Small Sun Badge Catalyst x 15
6th Awakening (A6)
- Attack + 30, Health + 80, Health + 6%
- Materials Required – Epic Frost Rune x 10 + Fused Nerve Catalyst x 10
Emilia Memory Imprints
Memory Imprints, or called Imprints for short are additional stat boosts that can strengthen the power of your hero or your team, depending on how you use them. Imprints can be unlocked when players summon a duplicate copy of the same hero and feed them into the existing hero. For example, if you summon another Emilia from the gacha banners, you can simply feed them into your existing Emilia to unlock Imprints. Imprints come in 2 types – Imprint Concentration and Imprint Release. Imprint Concentration provides additional stats to the hero himself while Imprint Release provides additional stats to heroes on your team at specific positions. Imprints also come in 5 different ranks with each rank requiring a duplicate hero. Here are the Imprints for Emilia:
- Attack 4.3%
- Attack 6.4%
- Attack 8.6%
- Attack 10.7%
- Attack 12.9%
- Effect Resistance +9%
- Effect Resistance +13.50%
- Effect Resistance +18%
- Effect Resistance +22.50%
- Effect Resistance +27%
Emilia Equipment and Artifact Recommendation
Emilia is one of those heroes that does not need to move first but definitely one of those heroes that need to move at least once after the enemies have taken their turns. This is due to her cleanse and barrier buff she brings with her 3rd skill. It is recommended that players build her with Immunity Set so as to not get crowd controlled. Although, Speed isn’t exactly one of the biggest assets for her a good speed of around 220 helps her in being able to cycle her skills fast for more healing, cleansing, and combat readiness push. We recommend using the Speed Set/ Immunity Set with Health%, Health%, and Speed as main stats on Necklace, Ring, and Boots. Emphasis should be laid down on getting Speed, Health%, Effect Resistance%, and Defense% as sub-stats.
Let’s check out the Artifacts that are often used by Emilia: –
Magaraha’s Tome (4-Star Soul Weaver Exclusive Artifact) – Increases the caster’s Combat Readiness by 30.0% when using a skill that does not attack enemies.
Wondrous Potion Vial (4-Star Soul Weaver Exclusive Artifact) – 100.0% chance to dispel one debuff from an ally at the beginning of the turn.
Rod of Amaryllis (5-Star Soul Weaver Exclusive Artifact) – Heals the ally with the lowest Health by 24.0% when using a non-attack skill.
Emilia Team Recommendations
Here are some heroes that excel with Emilia in their team:
- Rimuru Tempest (5-Star Earth Hero) – Rimuru Tempest is one of the best heroes to take with Emilia as his copy buffs passive provides additional utility to the entire team. Generally speaking, Rimuru Tempest is a great choice with any Soul Weaver due to his great passive that can enhance the buffs.
- Ruele of Light (5-Star Light Hero) – Ruele of Light is one of the best heroes to bring in any team that requires some security. She not only heals allies but can also provide Invincibility buffs to a teammate. Emilia, on her own, isn’t a good healer due to a lack of consistent heals. A hero like Ruele of Light not only brings some additional healing to the team but also provides a great way to bring back slain enemies using her Revive.
That covers everything to know about Emilia, the elven Soul Weaver. To read more such guides, check out our Blog section where we cover the latest news and happenings around Epic Seven. To Play Epic Seven on your PC, download it from BlueStacks for a smooth experience.