How to earn Onbuff Points Faster and Efficiently in Ragnarok Labyrinth NFT with your PC using BlueStacks
Ragnarok Labyrinth NFT, the NFT title by Gravity Game Link is a unique blend of MMORPG genre mixed with Play-to-earn mechanics. P2E ecosystem is currently quite the fashion as major companies like Nexon, Netmarble, and EA are looking to branch out into this sector of gaming. The base idea of the P2E system is that by making use of blockchain technology, players can earn some revenue based on the time and effort they put into the games. This process is further accelerated if the players purchase the premium currencies in-game which provide boosts or more income from playing the game. Usually, they are sold as NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens).
Ragnarok Labyrinth NFT, a brand new NFT-based P2E title had gone through massive server maintenance on the day of its release on 13th April 2020 due to a heavy influx of players. This just shows the amount of popularity this game and the ecosystem of Play-to-earn gaming has created. Currently, players can play the game again as the servers are relaunched with more capacity to ensure a high gaming experience. So far, 1 million players have already downloaded the game on their devices on the 1st day itself.
What are Onbuff Points in Ragnarok Labyrinth NFT?
Ragnarok Labyrinth NFT follows the Onbuff cryptocurrency blockchain system where players earn a currency called Onbuff Points just by playing the game regularly. Currently, these are the ways players can earn Onbuff points:
- These Onbuff Points can be earned through various means, but the most basic way is just by playing the game on your device and pressing the Auto-Play button.
- Your character will kill monsters just like in regular Ragnarok Labyrinth and the rewards will be in Onbuff Points.
- Players can also get huge amounts of Onbuff Points from the pre-registration campaign which is currently going on for the occasion of the launch of the game.
- Players can earn huge amounts of Onbuff points by regularly held online events where players need to complete certain tasks and get rewarded in Onbuff Points.
- Players can earn Onbuff points by simply completing their daily tasks.
- The other way to earn more Onbuff points regularly is by purchasing the various packs and offers that the game throws at you. There’s also the Onbuff Pass and which is made specifically for players who want to indulge more in the P2E side of the game rather than playing the game for fun. The Onbuff pass gives players more quests and in turn, gives more Onbuff Points to the user.
Ragnarok Labyrinth NFT incorporates the system of Onbuff Point into the game but the gameplay style and mechanics are the same. Onbuff is launching their new service called Onbuff Inno which aims to partner with more games to incorporate P2E versions and Ragnarok Labyrinth NFT is one of the first to join the foray of other games. Players can collect these Onbuff Points and transfer them to their Wallets on the official Onbuff site.
How to Link Onbuff ID in Ragnarok Labyrinth NFT?
None of these methods will work if you do not link your Ragnarok Labyrinth NFT account with your Onbuff ID using the INNO Bag. Players can do this by following these steps:
- Open Ragnarok Labyrinth NFT
- Click on the first icon resembling 3 horizontal dashes called the Menu tab.
- Go to Settings -> Link Inno Bag
- This requires the player to visit the Onbuff website and login/register on their account.
- The player can find their Inno ID by clicking on his Inno Wallet.
- Copy and Paste the Inno ID on the Inno Bag in-game.
- Click on Confirm. The player will then be greeted with the message saying “ONBUFF INNO (Linked)”
Ragnarok Labyrinth NFT needs to be constantly played to get more resources and more Onbuff points. Hence, playing Ragnarok Labyrinth NFT on your mobile device for a long duration can damage the smaller capacity battery. Playing Ragnarok Labyrinth NFT on a bigger screen without worrying about battery drainage and smooth gameplay is highly recommended.