Game Guides

RAID: Shadow Legends – Hurndig Legendary Champion Fusion Guide

Plarium announced their new champion available for fusion, Hurndig the Magic affinity legendary champion from the Dwarves Faction. Underpriest Brogni, the last legendary champion fusion also was from the Dwarves faction.  Plarium is not letting players let go of the hype as they have announced the plan for various events and tournaments where players can obtain fragments for the new fusion champion ingredients, the new rare and epic champions coming to RAID: Shadow Legends. However, this Fusion is not the regular old-school fusion that uses the old champions. This is an old-school fusion that requires all new champions which players can get through summoning or by completing the various events and tournaments. Players will have to obtain 4 new rare champions from the above-mentioned methods and then level them up to Level 40 at 4 Stars to fuse for the 4 new Epic champions. The players will then have to level and upgrade these 4 Epic champions which were fused from the new rare champions to Level 50 at 5 Stars to fuse Hurndig. This will be an in-depth guide on the various ways available for players to obtain points to complete this fusion.

RAID: Shadow Legends – Hurndig Legendary Champion Fusion Guide

Hurndig is an Attack type Magic Affinity Legendary tier champion from the Dwarves Faction which specializes in providing debuffs to enemies and can serve as your primary nuker champion as well. Hurndig is an Attack-type champion and his skills scale with his Attack power. His kit is extremely useful for providing AOE Decrease Defense and Accuracy Down debuffs as well as hard-hitting skills with good multipliers. Building him for an Attack-based nuker also increases his usability as his 1st skill Lethal Lust benefits if he kills champions with this skill. We recommend going for this top-tier legendary fusion.

RAID: Shadow Legends – Hurndig Legendary Champion Fusion Guide

During this Fusion event, Plarium provides the 4 new rare champions required for fusing the 4 new Epic champions in multiple Events and Tournaments. Sometimes, Plarium can also add in some of the new Epic champions in events and tournaments at high point milestones. Players will then have to manually level and ascend them to 5 stars level 50 to Fuse Hurndig. Keep in mind that these events and tournaments will take a lot of your time if you’re going to manually play the game since Plarium only provides 30 instances of Auto-Battles per day. But don’t worry, you can easily bypass the hard grinding by simply using BlueStacks macro recorder to record your runs and keep re-running it. 

Hurndig Champion Skills

Hurndig is an Attack type Magic Affinity Legendary tier champion from the Dwarves Faction who specializes in providing debuffs to enemies and can serve as your primary nuker champion as well.  His 1st skill Lethal Lust is a single target attack that has a special mechanic attached to it. If Hurndig kills an enemy champion with this skill then he gets an extra turn as well as a 2 turn cooldown decrease on his 3rd skill Stasis Strike. His 2nd skill Arcane Tempest is an AOE attack skill that has a 75% chance of inflicting a 60% Decrease Defense and 50% Decrease Accuracy debuff for 2 turns each. His 3rd skill Statis Strike is another single-target damaging skill that also depletes the target’s full turn meter. This skill also comes with another special mechanic inbuilt. If Hurndig’s first attack lands as a Critical Hit then he will do an additional AOE attack with a 75% chance to inflict a 25% Weaken debuff for 2 turns and HP Burn debuff for 2 turns to targets to whose turn meters are below 30%. Hurndig’s passive Staid states that his turn meter is filled every time he is attacked and fills his turn meter by 20% whenever an ally dies.

RAID: Shadow Legends – Hurndig Legendary Champion Fusion Guide

Here is a list of his skills in detail

Lethal Lust 

Attacks 1 enemy, Grants an Extra Turn and decreases the cooldown of the [Stasis Strike] skill by 2 turns if this attack kills an enemy.

Arcane Tempest 

Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff and a 50% [Decrease ACC] debuff for 2 turns.

Stasis Strike

Attacks 1 enemy. Fully depletes the target’s Turn Meter.

Will also attack all enemies if the first attack is critical. This AoE attack has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns. Will also place a [HP Burn] debuff for 2 turns after the attack on the enemies whose Turn Meters are below 30%.

Staid (Passive)

Fills this Champion’s Turn Meter by 10% every time they are hit. Occurs once per hit.

Also fills this Champion’s Turn Meter by 20% whenever an ally dies

AURA

Increases Ally ATK in Arena Battles by 35%

Hurndig Fusion Event Guide

Hurndig is a new type of mixed fusion where you have to fuse him traditionally by leveling and ascending 4 new Epic champions to level 50 and 5 stars, respectively. Players can fuse these 4 new Epic champions by using the 4 new rare champions which can be found in various Events and Tournaments and can be collected by reaching certain milestones in them. Players can also directly get these new 4 epic champions by reaching certain high milestones in some specific events. Pretty simple, right? It is simple; however, we will give a detailed guide on how to manage your resources to obtain enough fragments to fuse them. Let’s see who the 4 new Epic champions required for Hurndig are:-

  • Hoforees the Tusked (Force Affinity) from the Skinwalker faction.
  • Skathix (Void Affinity) from the Lizardmen faction.
  • Gory (Spirit Affinity) from the Shadowkin faction.
  • Siegehulk (Magic Affinity) from the Ogryn Tribes faction.

RAID: Shadow Legends – Hurndig Legendary Champion Fusion Guide

The 4 new Rare champions required to fuse any of the above epic champions are as follows:-

  • Hellborn Sprite (Spirit Affinity) from the Demonspawn faction.
  • Odachi (Force Affinity) from the Shadowkin faction.
  • Assassin (Magic Affinity) from the Shadowkin faction.
  • Mycolus (Void Affinity) from the Ogryn Tribes faction.

We will now list the various events and tournaments through which you will be able to obtain these champions.

RAID: Shadow Legends – Hurndig Legendary Champion Fusion Guide

Here is the list

  • Dragon Tournament (7th – 10th June)
  • Dungeon Divers Tournament Part 1 (7th – 11th June)
  • Artifact Enhancement Event Part 1 (8th – 11th June)
  • Champion Training Tournament Part 1 (10th – 15th June)
  • Fire Knight Tournament (10th – 13th June)
  • Champion Chase Tournament (11th – 14th June)
  • Classic Arena Takedown Tournament Part 1 (11th – 14th June)
  • Dungeon Divers Tournament Part 2 (13th – 18th June)
  • Ice Golem Tournament (14th – 17th June)
  • Artifact Enhancement Event Part 2 (16th – 19th June)
  • Champion Training Tournament Part 2 (16th – 20th June)
  • Spider Tournament (17th – 20th June)
  • Summon Rush Tournament (18th – 21st June)
  • Classic Arena Takedown Part 2 (18th – 21st June)

Preparation for these Events and Tournaments

As we can see from the timings of these Events and Tournaments presented by Plarium that many of these collide with each other. If you are confused by what some of the terms mean or where some of the locations of the dungeons and events are, here is a helpful guide.  Now doing every event and tournament 1 by 1 will drain your resources very quickly, and you will be left with insufficient points to fuse one of the Epic champions. You might need to spend gems to refill energy for completing the remaining events and tournaments. 

This is where efficient planning and using your resources judiciously comes in. Energy and Silver will be your 2 biggest resources, and if you have enough of these saved up, things will go more smoothly for you. But if you don’t have them stored don’t fret, we are here for you! Take a look at our preparation process for Underpriest Brogni Fusion here:-

7th – 15th June 

  • Dragon Tournament: Hellborn Sprite (Obtained at 1800 Points)
  • Dungeon Divers Tournament Part 1: Odachi (Obtained at 1300 Points) 

These 2 events and tournaments are the best way to start any fusion as players can easily complete them both by farming only Dragons.  Farm the highest possible stage in Dragons as you can and you will be easily able to complete the Dragon Tournament as well as the Dungeon Divers event as Dragons count as a Dungeon. It should take you roughly 1800-1850 energy if you can farm Dragons Stage 20 to complete both the event and the tournament.

RAID: Shadow Legends – Hurndig Legendary Champion Fusion Guide

  • Artifact Enhancement Event Part 1: Assassin (Obtained at 2000 Points)
  • Champion Training Tournament Part 1:
    Hellborn Sprite (Obtained at 2650 Points)
    Mycolus (Obtained at 5075 Points)
    Hoforees the Tusked (Obtained at 10,650 Points)

These 2 events and tournaments are very easy and can be completed on the first day itself depending on how many resources you have saved up for this fusion event. Artifact Enhancement events are simple but drain a lot of silver resources. As we just completed Yoshi the Drunkard fusion event 2 weeks ago, your resources might be drained. If you were not prepared, then you might have to spend your precious energy to farm silver coins for upgrading your equipment. Here are a few tips to achieve those 2000 points:-

  1. You can pre-roll your artifacts till Lvl 7/11/15 and then simply spend silver to upgrade to the next level as you get points only after upgrading artifacts to LVL 4,8,12 and 16 with the highest points being given at 6-star LVL 16 artifact upgrade.
  2. You can level up 3 6-Star artifacts to level 16 to easily complete this event in a go
  3. Save up to roughly 6 million silver per artifact enhancement event, as this amount is roughly what it takes to complete these events.

However, if you have enough silver or artifacts upgraded to a certain level, then feel free to use it to complete this event. It also takes a lot of time because the general upgrading speed for artifacts is very slow, and it fails many times as well. However, if you use BlueStacks Eco mode, you can significantly speed up this process and save so much time!

RAID: Shadow Legends – Hurndig Legendary Champion Fusion Guide

This champion training tournament is a very huge one with the highest milestone being 10,650 points for getting the new epic champion Hoforees the Tusked. The last milestone is not a must as even if you miss the milestone, you will still get the rare champions from the point milestones and fuse the remaining Epic champion. Champion training events and tournaments are straightforward. You have to make sure to spend all your energy on the campaign to farm fodder. This is also where XP brews come in handy. Make sure to use all your brews to complete the event no matter what. Make sure to use your chickens and level them up by feeding brews for extra points. If push comes to shove, feel free to use gems for more energy to run the campaign even more. The only good measure is that this tournament is 6 days long and hence, you get enough time to complete it if you have prepared in advance. 

RAID: Shadow Legends – Hurndig Legendary Champion Fusion Guide

  • Fire Knight Tournament: Odachi (Obtained at 1375 Points)

Fire Knights tournament is very simple and straightforward. Players just have to farm the Fire Knights Dungeon at their level best floor, however, we recommend farming at Stage 20 of Fire Knights for the best energy to point ratio. If you’re farming Fire Knights at Stage 20, it should take you 1400-1450 energy to get those 1375 points even if you get bad luck sometimes.

  • Champion Chase Tournament: Mycolus (Obtained at 1150 Points)
  • Classic Arena Takedown Tournament Part 1: Odachi (Obtained at 270 Points)

Champion chase tournaments are all about shard summoning. Champions from all sources count, even when buying them from the Market. Make sure to summon enough shards to get to 1150 Points for both milestones as it’s essential to complete this fusion event. You can use Mystery Shards at 1 Point per shard to complete it if lacking points. This champion chase tournament is going to fall in line with the 2x Sacred Shard event so if you have Sacred Shards saved up, this might be the best time for you to use them. The point milestone for the rare champion Mycolus is very low here, hence it’s very easy to complete even with Mystery Shards and some Ancient Shards. 

For the Classic Arena Takedown tournament, the rule is simple – you need to do battles in the arena daily. Make sure to save all resources and use them at the right time, including the free arena token refill. If needed or coming close to the end but short of tokens, feel free to use some gems to refresh the list for easier opponents or to get extra Arena tokens. Make sure to have an upgraded Great Hall for easier and faster battles. The end reward is at only 270 points and we get 3 days to do it which is ample for such a low milestone.

13th June – 21st June

  • Dungeon Divers Event Part 2: Assassin (Obtained at 1825 Points)

                                                                 Hellborn Sprite (Obtained at 2500 Points)

  • Ice Golem Tournament: Assassin (Obtained at “X” Points)

Dungeon Diver’s event coincides with the existing Ice Golem tournaments and Champion Training tournament. Hence, we recommend farming Ice Golem dungeon when Ice Golem Tournament starts to kill 2 birds with 1 stone and getting points for both the tournament and event. The dungeon diver’s event should be easily doable and players should get both the milestones for the rare champions. 

RAID: Shadow Legends – Hurndig Legendary Champion Fusion Guide

  • Artifact Enhancement Event Part 2: Mycolus (Obtained at “X” Points)
  • Champion Training Tournament Part 2: Odachi (Obtained at “X” Points)

These Events and Tournaments are straightforward. As previously mentioned, the Artifact Enhancement Event just relies on your silver reserves and if you have enough you will be able to complete it. The Champion Training tournament relies on your saved-up resources as well as farming methods. We recommend leveling up the new rare/epic champions which we got from the milestones to get them ready for fusing Hurndig. This will kill 2 birds with 1 stone again, as it lines up with the ongoing Dungeon Divers Event Part 2.

  • Spider Tournament: Mycolus (Obtained at “X” Points)

Spider tournament requires you to farm Spider Dungeon Stage 20+ for 1800 Points. Players should be able to achieve 1800 points by farming Stage 20 of spiders for a minimum of 112-115 times which consumes around 1800-1850 energy. This is, of course, assuming the milestone would be at 1800 points. It could be at a lower milestone at 1375 Points like we saw with the Ice Golem Tournament.

RAID: Shadow Legends – Hurndig Legendary Champion Fusion Guide

  • Classic Arena Takedown Tournament Part 2: Hellborn Sprite (Obtained at “X” Points)

The tournament milestone might be the same as the Part 1 Classic arena takedown tournament at 270. Same advice, just use all your daily arena tokens and the free token refill you get every day for staying online.

RAID: Shadow Legends – Hurndig Legendary Champion Fusion Guide

  • Summon Rush Tournament: Assassin (Obtained at “X” Points)

                                                                 Skathix (Obtained at “X” Points)

This event is very straightforward as well, the more you summon the more points you get. The quality of shards also hampers the number of points you get. The quality of champions, however, does not affect the number of points obtained in this event. Here are the points received depending on the shard:-

Mystery Shard: 1 Point

Ancient Shard: 20 Points

Void Shard: 100 Points

Sacred Shard: 500 Points

Fusing Hurndig

After collecting all the rare champions and fusing them into the epic champion, we still need to level them up to Level 50 and rank them up to 5 Stars to fuse Hurndig. For this feat, the players will need the following potions and chickens:

  • Lesser Affinity Potions: 40 Magic, 40 Force, 40 Spirit, and 40 Void.
  • Greater Affinity Potions: 36 Magic, 36 Force, 36 Spirit, and 36 Void.
  • Superior Affinity Potions: 6 Magic, 6 Force, 6 Spirit, and 6 Void.
  • 80 Lesser Arcane Potions
  • 108 Greater Arcane Potions
  • 12 Superior Arcane Potions
  • 48 x 3-Star Chickens
  • 16 x 4-Star Chickens

For leveling up, we recommend farming 8-3 brutal stages repeatedly or use your brews to level them.

RAID: Shadow Legends – Hurndig Legendary Champion Fusion Guide

That is it from our side for everything you need to know about the Hurndig Champion Fusion! To read more such guides, check out our Blog section where we cover the latest happenings at RSL for our lovely community.

To Enjoy Raid Shadow Legends on PC, download it from BlueStacks for a smooth experience.

BlueStacks Roundups

News

Click to Install

Get access to the most comprehensive gaming content in our weekly newsletter.

Play your favorite Android games on PC.