Teamfight Tactics on PC – All the Items Explained
Please Note: Teamfight Tactics is now officially available for download on BlueStacks. Version 18.104.22.16804 is a special 64-bit client that has been optimized for Teamfight Tactics: League of Legends Strategy Game. You can find this version by clicking on this link. Download this auto-battler and step in the field to show you’re the best summoner out there!
Teamfight Tactics is the awesome auto-battler game by Riot Games, which aims to take the formula popularized by Auto Chess, and add its own spin to it. And while this game definitely has enough uniqueness to stand on its own, we found one fatal flaw, which doesn’t have to do with the gameplay itself, but with how the information is presented. Specifically, TFT doesn’t have an encyclopedia readily available and doesn’t offer any way for the player to obtain information on the available heroes and items, which makes theorycrafting and experimenting an uphill battle. And in a genre where experimentation is key, not being able to do it can greatly harm the quality of a product.
Luckily, there are plenty of sources of information out there that the player can consult in order to learn everything about this game. In fact, we even wrote our own guide on the different classes and origins available in Teamfight Tactics as of patch 10.7. This time around, however, we want to focus on the other important aspect of this game: The items. Since the items that your units can equip are almost as important as the heroes themselves, we figured we would also create a guide with all the available items.
So without further ado, here are all the items available in Teamfight Tactics:
These are all the items that are available as standard drops from neutral rounds, which are often referred to as “component” items.
- F. Sword: Grants +15 Attack Damage to the hero.
- Chain Vest: Increases a hero’s Armor by 25.
- Giant’s Belt: Increases Max HP by 200.
- Needlessly Large Rod: Grants +20 Spell Power.
- Negatron Cloak: Increases Magic Resist by +25.
- Recurve Bow: Increases Attack Speed by 20%.
- Sparring Gloves: Gives +10% Crit and +10% Dodge Chance.
- Spatula: Has no use on its own, but can be combined into powerful items.
- Tear of the Goddess: Increases Mana by +20.
These are the items that you can obtain by slaying NPC enemies in neutral rounds. The neutral rounds in Teamfight Tactics are rounds 1, 2, and 3, and then every six rounds after that (i.e. 9, 15, 21, and so on). Every enemy has a chance of dropping an item, so players who fail to kill all the minions not only forfeit the gold from clearing the round, but will also potentially miss out on powerful items.
When you have certain base items on hand or equipped on the same hero, they will automatically combine into stronger items with similar effects to their components, while also offering additional powers to the user. In many cases, it’s preferable to combine these items to boost the power of one hero instead of spreading out base items among all your units. However, keep in mind that, once an item is equipped to a hero, the only way to unequip it and recover the item is by selling the said hero. Suffice to say, think carefully before equipping your items, especially if you’re working towards a specific hero formation.
Here is the list of combined items in Teamfight Tactics. We recommend using the search function in your browser (Ctrl + F) if you’re searching for a specific entry.
- Zeke’s Herald: F. Sword + Giant’s Belt. Gives the wearer and all nearby allies + 18% Attack Speed.
- Titan’s Resolve: Chain Vest + Recurve Bow. Gives a stacking damage buff to the wearer every time they deal critical damage or get hit. Caps out at 50 stacks, after which the user gains an additional bonus to Armor and Magic Resist.
- Statikk Shiv: Recurve Bow + Tear of the Goddess. Every third attack deals extra magic damage to up to 5 nearby enemies.
- Runaan’s Hurricane: Recurve Bow + Negatron Cloak. Fires an additional projectile at a random enemy with every basic attack, dealing 70% the damage of a regular attack.
- Red Buff: Chain Vest + Giant’s Belt. Burns the enemy for 27% of their max HP as true damage over 10 seconds. Reduces healing effectiveness by 50% on the affected enemy.
- Rapid Firecannon: 2x Recurve Bow. Doubles the wearer’s attack range.
- Rabadon’s Deathcap: 2x Needlessly Large Rod. Increases user’s Spell Power by 50%.
- Morellonomicon: Giant’s Belt + Needlessly Large Rod. Similar to Red Buff, but applies the burning effect via spells instead of basic attacks.
- Luden’s Echo: Needlessly Large Rod + Tear of the Goddess. Deals additional magic damage to the target and up to 3 nearby targets when casting a spell.
- Last Whisper: Recurve Bow + Sparring Gloves. Reduces the target’s armor by 90% for 3 seconds when the user lands a critical hit.
- Jeweled Gauntlet: Needlessly Large Rod + Sparring Gloves. Allows the user’s spells to crit.
- Ionic Spark: Needlessly Large Rod + Negatron Cloak. Reduces nearby enemies’ Magic Resist by 50%. Every time an enemy casts a spell, they get shocked and suffer damage according to their max Mana.
- Infinity Edge: F. Sword + Sparring Gloves. Boosts Critical Damage by 100%.
- Hextech Gunblade: F. Sword + Needlessly Large Rod. Absorbs 25% of all damage dealt.
- Hand of Justice: Tear of the Goddess + Sparring Gloves. Grants either increased damage or life steal in the planning phase of each round, decided randomly.
- Guinsoo’s Rageblade: Needlessly Large Rod + Recurve Bow. Grants a stacking Attack Speed buff on every basic attack. Stacks infinitely.
- Giant Slayer: F. Sword + Recurve Bow. Deals additional physical damage based on the enemy’s current health on every basic attack.
- Deathblade: 2x B.F. Sword. Grants a stacking Attack Damage buff every time the user defeats an enemy. Stacks Infinitely.
- Bloodthirster: F. Sword + Negatron Cloak. Grants the wearer 35% lifesteal.
- Warmog’s Armor: 2x Giant’s Belt. The user regens 5% of their missing HP per second.
- Trap Claw: Giant’s Belt + Sparring Gloves. Creates a magic shield that blocks a spell once per round. Stuns the enemy who breaks the shield.
- Sword Breaker: Chain Vest + Negatron Cloak. 25% chance with every attack to disarm the enemy for 3 seconds.
- Quicksilver: Negatron Cloak + Sparring Gloves. Renders the user immune to CC effects for the first 15 seconds of battle.
- Locket of the Iron Solari: Chain Vest + Needlessly Large Rod. Erects a barrier on all nearby allies that absorbs a set amount of damage determined by the user’s star level.
- Guardian Angel: F. Sword + Chain Vest. Upon death, revives the user with 400 HP once per round.
- Dragon’s Claw: 2x Negatron Cloak. Protects the wearer from 50% of all magic damage.
- Bramble Vest: 2x Chain Vest. Negates incoming critical hits. Every time the wearer sustains damage, he deals magic damage to all nearby enemies. This effect can happen only once every 2.5 seconds.
- Zz’Rot Portal: Giant’s Belt + Recurve Bow. Summons a powerful Construct when the user dies.
- Zephyr: Giant’s Belt + Negatron Cloak. Summons a whirlwind that removes an enemy from combat for 5 seconds at the start of battle.
- Thief’s Gloves: 2x Sparring Gloves. Generates two temporary items in the planning phase every round.
- Spear of Shojin: F. Sword + Tear of the Goddess. The wearer gains 18% Mana with every basic attack after casting his first spell.
- Shroud of Stillness: Chain Vest + Sparring Gloves. Shoots a beam at the start of battle that delays the affected enemies’ first cast by 40%.
- Seraph’s Embrace: 2x Tear of the Goddess. Grants the wearer 20 mana after casting a spell.
- Redemption: Giant’s Belt + Tear of the Goddess. Restores 800 HP to all nearby allies when the wearer dies.
- Frozen Heart: Chain Vest + Tear of the Goddess. Reduces nearby enemies’ attack speed by 40%.
- Chalice of Favor: Negatron Cloak + Tears of the Goddess. Upon casting a spell, restores Mana to the wearer and all nearby allies.
- Star Guardian’s Charm: Spatula + Tear of the Goddess. Turns the unit into a Star Guardian.
- Rebel Medal: Spatula + Chain Vest. Turns the unit into a Rebel.
- Protector’s Chestguard: Spatula + Giant’s Belt. Turns the user into a Protector.
- Infiltrator’s Talons: Spatula + Recurve Bow. Turns the user into an Infiltrator.
- Force of Nature: 2x Spatula. Grants an additional unit slot.
- Demolitionist’s Charge: Spatula + Needlessly Large Rod. Turns the user into a Demolitionist.
- Dark Star’s Heart: Spatula + Sparring Gloves. Turns the user into a Dark Star.
- Celestial Orb: Spatula + Negatron Cloak. Turns the user into a Celestial.
- Blade of the Ruined King: Spatula + B.F. Sword. Turns the user into a Blademaster.