AFK Arena: Patch 1.76 – The Newest Hero is Now Available in the Game
A new guild trial mode has been added in the Bountiful Trials for the newest character Treznor that you can try and play for two weeks.
If you want to know everything about the Graveborn agility hero you can visit our Treznor Guide here.
New Login Event
The login event ‘Honorable Offerings’ has also been updated. Login successively for 7 days to get a chance to claim all the items listed below:
- On the first day, you can get 2 times the golden chest and can get to choose from 3 different crates that give you EXP, Gold, or Essence depending on what crate you choose.
- On the second day, you can get 3 times consumable Common Hero Scroll.
- On the third day, you can get 2 times the golden chest and can get to choose from 3 different crates that give you EXP, Gold, or Essence depending on what crate you choose.
- On the fourth day, you can get a thousand times Diamonds.
- On the fifth day, you can get 2 times the golden chest and can get to choose from 3 different crates that give you EXP, Gold, or Essence depending on what crate you choose.
- On the sixth day, you can get 3 times consumable Common Hero Scroll.
- On the final seventh day, you can get a chest that can give you 5,000 Poe Coins, 500 Twisted Essence, 500 Elemental Shard, 250 Elemental Core, and an Emblem Choice Chest that can give you all sorts of Emblems.
New Additions and Optimizations
The adventure “The Setting Sun” has been added to the Voyage of Wonders feature.
New stages 61 to 75 to Forest Mania have been added as well and raised the Adventure Rewards up to 225 stars. Players can unlock it by completing Stage 14 – 2. Some stages between 1 – 30 have also had their difficulty reduced.
The developers have adjusted the difficulty of Shadow Guards within the “Cursed Realm” by decreasing their hero levels while increasing their Engraving Levels.
The developers have also adjusted some of the goods content and discounts within the Store, Guild Store, and Labyrinth Store. Once the update has been implemented, goods within the aforementioned stores will be refreshed.
Lastly, they have added several new Relics to the Arcane Labyrinth and removed some of the old ones.
Adjustments and Changes to some Heroes
The issue where Vurk the Devious moves outside the battlefield on rare occasions when using the ability “Mania” has been fixed.
The issue where Arthur Pendragon’s skin “King’s Break” would sometimes cause an audio anomaly has been fixed.
The issue where Sarus the Risen Warrior’s ability “War Strike” stun effect was prevented from correctly calculating enemy targets’ Tenancy attributes has been fixed.
Have you tested the new hero yet? What are your thoughts on his skills?