Idle Heroes: New Year Sticker Collection and More
The Sky Labyrinth is full of treasures with tablets covering the entire floor. You will need to break these tablets to explore the labyrinth. Breaking a tablet costs a Mithril pickaxe and grants you rewards and Spring Stickers.
You can select an assistant hero for the labyrinth exploration and change the hero at any time during the exploration, but you can only change the assistant hero three times. Each hero has a unique skill. Break tablets to fill the energy of the hero’s skill. You can manually execute the hero’s special skill when the energy is full, breaking tablets will yield no additional energy. After you change a hero, both the energy and the upgradable skill will be reset.
These are the heroes that you can use and their abilities in the Sky Labyrinth:
- Xia (Glowing Blade) – Break one tablet on each left and right side of the latest explored area. Each use of the skill will raise the skill level by 1 up to 5 levels and increase the number of broken tablets on one side by 1. The increase will start from the left side in turn and stop when the number of broken tablets on both sides reaches 3. This ability requires 34 energy to activate.
- Queen (Queen’s Edict) – Break all of the unexplored tablets adjacent to the latest explored area. This ability requires 43 energy to activate.
- Asmodel (Dauntless Smash) – Break all of the tablets in the same column of the latest explored area. This ability requires 32 energy to activate.
Labyrinth Event Gallery
- Labyrinth Exit – In Sky Labyrinth, the exit does not mean the end of the adventure, but the beginning of a new adventure. Tap exit to leave the current floor and you can claim the chest rewards of this floor. Other undiscovered rewards on this floor can no longer be claimed after leaving.
- Secret Treasure Entrance – The entrance to the secret treasure area in the labyrinth. Don’t forget to claim the secret rewards on the floor before leaving.
- Treasure Map Shard – A shard of the treasure map that records the location of the hidden treasure is scattered throughout the labyrinth. Once you have collected a set number of shards, the entrance to the treasure area will be revealed.
- Labyrinth Relic – An ancient relic that resonates with some specific treasures in the labyrinth and guides explorers to discover them. Use this item to reveal a valuable or special item in the unexplored area of the current floor.
- Double Badge – A mysterious badge with a double symbol on it. It possesses the incredible power that allows explorers to double the resources found the next time you break a tablet. This does not work for labyrinth events. Unused double badges will be carried over to the next floor.
- Mana Crystal – A crystal that contains the power of mana. Touch it to full the energy of your hero’s skill. Different crystals grant you different amounts of energy. You can check the amount by the number on the crystals.
Completing a floor in the Sky Labyrinth will give you a reward, each floor will also give you a guaranteed Spring Sticker which you can use in other events.
Here is the list of rewards that you can get in each floor:
- Floor 1 – 50 times 5 star summon hero shard.
- Floor 2 – 10 Heroic Summon Scrolls.
- Floor 3 – 6 star Puppet Selection Chest.
- Floor 4 – 50 times Elite 5 star summon hero shard.
- Floor 5 – limited Skin treasure Chest.
- Floor 6 – Quad 5 star hero treasure Chest.
- Floor 7 – 5 star Orange Equipment Chest
- Floor 8 – 50 times Orange summon artifact fragments.
- Floor 9 – Universal 9 star Puppet Selectio Chest.
- Floor 10 – Light/Dark 5 star Hero Treasure Chest.
- Floor 11 – Sky Chest I.
- Floor 12 – Sky Deluxe Hero Selection Chest.
- Floor 13 – 6 Star Orange Equipment Chest.
- Floor 14 – 50 times Elite 5 Star Hero Shard.
- Floor 15 – Mysterious Artifact Selection Chest.
- Floor 16 – Sky Chest II.
- Floor 17 – Universal 9 Star Puppet selection Chest.
- Floor 18 – 50 times Orange Artifact Fragments.
- Floor 19 – Sky Deluxe Hero Selection Chest.
- Floor 20 – 6 Star Orange Equipment Chest.
- Floor 21 – Sky Chest II.
- Floor 22 – 50 times 10 star Dark Summon Puppets.
- Floor 23 – 50 times Elite 5 Star Hero Shard.
- Floor 24 – Sky Chest III.
- Floor 25 – 50 times Elite 5 Star Light Hero Shard.
- Floor 26 – 50 times Elite 5 Star Dark Hero Shard.
- Floor 27 – 50 times 10 Star Light Summon Puppets.
- Floor 28 – 30 times Glorious Relics.
- Floor 29 – 5000 Gems.
- Floor 30 until 40 – 30 times Glorious Relics each floor.
New Year Sticker Collection
Get rewards by Collecting Spring Stickers throughout the Sky Labyrinth and the Wishing Fountain. You can also get extra rewards if you avail the special offer. You can get rewards for every 4 Spring Stickers. Here are the rewards you can get:
- You can get 50 times 5 star hero summon shards and 5 Heroic Summon Scrolls for every 4 Spring Tickets you have collected.
- You can also get 888 times Diamonds, 10 more Heroic Summon Scrolls and a wishing coin for every 4 Spring Tickets you have collected if you avail the special offer.
- You will also get 2,888 Diamonds, 20 times Mithril Pickaxe and 50 Wishing Coins off the bat when you avail the special offer.
You can purchase mysterious chests directly in the shop using diamonds, you can only buy one mysterious chest each tier and there are a total of five tiers. Here are items that you can get inside the mysterious chests:
- Purchasing the Tier 1 mysterious chest will give you 5 times heroic summons and 5000 hero promotion stones using 500 diamonds.
- Purchasing the Tier 2 mysterious chest will give you 4 prophet orbs and 10000 monster souls using 1500 diamonds.
- Purchasing the Tier 3 mysterious chest will give you a skin shards package and 3000 chaos stones using 2500 diamonds.
- Purchasing the Tier 4 mysterious chest will give you 50 times elite 5 star hero shard and 35000 magic dusts for 4000 diamonds.
- Purchasing the Tier 5 mysterious chest will give you 30 times glorious relics, 30000 guild coins and an eminent hero selection chest for 8000 diamonds.
New Year VIP Special Offers
Get rewards depending on how many VIP exp points that you have.
These are the rewards that you can get on a specific amount of VIP exp points:
- Get a total of 500 vip exp points to get 10 times heroic summon scrolls and 50 times elite 5 star dark hero summon shards.
- Get a total of 1500 vip exp points to get a skin shards package and 50 times elite 5 star light hero summon shards.
- Get a total of 2500 vip exp points to get 30 times glorious relics and a luxury 5 star hero selection chest.
- Get a total of 5000 vip exp points to get 40 times glorious relics and a light/dark 5 star hero selection chest.
- Get a total of 7500 vip exp points to get 80 times glorious relics and a mysterious artifact selection chest.
- Get a total of 11000 vip exp points to get 100 glorious relics and 50 times 10 star light puppet summon shards.
- Get a total of 15000 vip exp points to get 150 times glorious relics and a mysterious artifact selection chest.
- Eloise’s Limited Skins, the Blushing Tipsy, Skin Replacement and Skin Fusion has been added to the Glorious Temple.
- You can now directly enter the Idle Master screen in the check in screen.
- You can now smash the Brave Trial and Aspen Dungeon in Idle Master.
- You can now see previews on the items that are sold by the Local Merchant in the Idle Master.
- The 5 planets in Void Vortex get their own name now.
What floor are you currently in the Sky Labyrinth? You can also play Idle Heroes on PC. Did you manage to finish it before? Let us know in the comments below!