Updates

Lord of Heroes – New Hero Syphfride, New Limited Summoning Banner, and New Events in May Update

Posted by: BlueStacks Content Team

New heroes in games are always a joy to look at as new heroes introduce more new mechanics and diversity to the game. The turn-based RPG genre thrives on the release of new heroes for such tactics and Lord of Heroes is not an exception. The CloverGames developed title is consistently releasing new heroes and content updates to keep the strategic aspect of the game fresh and to encourage new meta’s in the PvP aspects of the game. In the last update, we saw the release of new heroes and for the start of the month of May, CloverGames seems to continue the hype as they are announcing a release of a brand-new hero called Syphfride.

Lord of Heroes – New Hero Syphfride, New Limited Summoning Banner, and New Events in May Update

The new update is scheduled to be released on 3rd May but the details have already been released on Lord of Heroes’ official website. The new hero is not a different elemental version of existing heroes but a totally new hero in itself. Apart from the new hero, another new system is being introduced for the recently released Summon mechanic. The new system will let players summon the new hero Syphfriede through the Summoning portal at a higher drop rate as well as a hard pity. New events for the month of May are also lined up! Let’s check out all the new things coming to Lord of Heroes with this update.

New Hero Light Syphfride

Light Syphfride is the latest hero coming to Lord of Heroes and she is one of the first heroes who doesn’t have a special preview video showcasing her visuals and skill set. She was released quite abruptly without prior notice which is odd for CloverGames. Well, this move certainly create an instant hype among the community as the release of Syphfride was not known. Light Siphfride is the light elemental version of the hero Syphfride and is currently the only version available of Syphfride.

Lord of Heroes – New Hero Syphfride, New Limited Summoning Banner, and New Events in May Update

Her hero description reads “The Ancient Dragons, also known as the first dragons of the world, usually act as bystanders or observers as to what occurs in this world. However, only one of their descendants has actively taken part in known history.

Syphfride, known as the ‘Draconic Descendant’, first appeared in known human history during the Second War of the Tyrants. She gained fame for her near-endless healing magic that would pour from the skies like rain, as well as her iron will that would not budge in the face of adversary. People started gathering around her one by one, and when the chaos settled down, they were worshipped as ‘The Twelve Heroes’.” 

Lord of Heroes – New Hero Syphfride, New Limited Summoning Banner, and New Events in May Update

Light Syphfride is a 5-Star Light elemental hero that is classified as a Cleric type. She is an excellent healer and supporter that can also manipulate action gauges of both the enemies as well as allies. She can also prove to be a useful skill cycling machine as she can reduce her cooldowns on her own. Her 1st skill Ancient Dragon’s Warning is a single targeted damaging skill that increases her own action gauge by 20% and decreases her skill cooldown by 1 turn each. Her 2nd ability Overflowing Ether is a healing and buffing ability that states Syphfride will heal all allies on the team by 20% of her maximum HP as well as provide a Shield buff for 2 turns each. The Shield strength will be equivalent to her MAX HP as well. This skill also provides 390 Burst Gauge and is on a low cooldown of 3 turns. Her Burst Skill Healing Rainfall costs 4 Spirit to be used and is an AOE targeted damaging skill. This skill has a 60% chance to decrease the action gauge of enemies by 20% as well as provide a 20% action gauge boost to allies along with healing them according to her MAX HP. 

Lord of Heroes – New Hero Syphfride, New Limited Summoning Banner, and New Events in May Update

Take a look at Light Syphfride’s skills in detail-

Ancient Dragon’s Warning: Fills the user’s action gauge by 20%. Reduces the user’s skill cooldown by 1 turn.

Overflowing Ether: Heals all allies in proportion to the user’s maximum health. Generates a shield for all allies based on the user’s maximum health that lasts 2 turn(s).

Healing Rainfall (Burst Skill): Attacks all enemies and 60% chance to reduce their action gauge by 20%. Heals all allies in proportion to the user’s maximum health and increases their action gauge by 20%.

Bravery without Regrets (Passive): Increases health by 5%.

Sharp-tongued Saint (Passive): Decreases damage from Dark elemental enemies by 5%.

Astrum Aurorae

This update is finally answering the question which was hot among the community of Lord of Heroes for a long time since the Summoning system was introduced and added to the game. We all know that current players can only summon contract heroes and free-to-play 5-Star heroes through this system. That’s what makes it fair for players who have purchased heroes. With this update, CloverGames has decided to follow a new trend of obtaining new heroes. Usually, players could only obtain the new heroes either by purchasing them through the hero package or by getting them using their free-to-play resources in the Chronicles. 

Lord of Heroes – New Hero Syphfride, New Limited Summoning Banner, and New Events in May Update

Astrum Aurorae is the current rate-up banner system for the summoning system in Lord of Heroes. Players can obtain the new hero Light Syphfride by using their Linkstones and summoning on the Astrum Aurorae banner. They will have a higher chance of obtaining Light Syphfride if they get lucky and manage to summon a 5-Star hero. Otherwise, a hard pity exists at 90 summons which is the usual hard pity as well on the normal banner. This hard pity guarantees Light Syphfride if players reach the milestone. Keep in mind that the pity that players currently have on the normal banner will not count towards the pity for this special limited banner of Astrum Aurorae.

Hence, they both will have separate pity counters. The banner will be launched on 3rd May 2022 after the maintenance has ended and ends on 30th June 2022. Here are the following heroes and artifacts available in the banner:

  • Summonable Heroes: Light Syphfride
  • Summonable Relics: [F] Fram / [W] Fram / [L] Fram / [F] Johan / [W] Johan / [L] Johan / [D] Mikhail / [E] Mikhail / [E] Charlotte / [D] Charlotte / [W] Charlotte / [E] Schneider / [D] Schneider / [F] Schneider / [W] Schneider / [L] Syphfride

Avillon Events for May 2022

  • Paid to Upgrade (5th May – 8th May) (19th May – 22nd May) (Daily Event) event will reward players based on the number of pieces of equipment they upgrade using their Gold. The rewards and milestones to get the rewards are as follows: –
  1. 5 Pieces of Equipment Upgraded – Gold x 10,000
  2. 10 Pieces of Equipment Upgraded – Coliseum Token x 2
  3. 15 Pieces of Equipment Upgraded – Gold x 50,000
  4. 20 Pieces of Equipment Upgraded – Coliseum Token x 4 
  5. 30 Pieces of Equipment Upgraded – Alchemy Ticket x 3

Lord of Heroes – New Hero Syphfride, New Limited Summoning Banner, and New Events in May Update

  • Energetic Efforts (8th May – 22nd May) (Daily Event) event rewards the players when they spend their energy in-game on playing a variety of content. The rewards and milestones to get the rewards are as follows: –
  1. 300 Energy consumed – Gold x 10,000
  2. 1500 Energy consumed – Crystal x 20
  3. 3000 Energy consumed – Energy x 3000
  4. 4500 Energy consumed – Elixir of Insight x 20
  5. 5000 Energy consumed – Alchemy Ticket x 1

Lord of Heroes – New Hero Syphfride, New Limited Summoning Banner, and New Events in May Update

  • Ad Gifts (3rd May – 31st May) (Daily Event) is a reward program where players will be rewarded based on the number of advertisements, they watch on the event page. The rewards and milestones to get the rewards are as follows:
  1. 2 Advertisements Watched – Linkstone x 3
  2. 4 Advertisements Watched – Linkstone x 3
  3. 6 Advertisements Watched – Linkstone x 3
  4. 8 Advertisements Watched – Linkstone x 3
  • Calamity’s Bane (22nd May – 4th June) (Term Event) is an upcoming event that rewards players for participating in Raid Battles in the Calamity Bane. The rewards and milestones to get the rewards are as follows:
  1. 2 Raid Battles Completed – Energy x 3000
  2. 4 Raid Battles Completed – Elixir of Insight x 30
  3. 8 Raid Battles Completed – Renown x 30000
  4. 12 Raid Battles Completed – Gold x 100000
  5. 16 Raid Battles Completed – Alchemy Ticket x 10

Lord of Heroes – New Hero Syphfride, New Limited Summoning Banner, and New Events in May Update

  • Vie for Victory (5th May – 19th May) (Term Event) is an upcoming event that rewards players for playing the matches in Coliseum and winning them. Remember that only victories in the Coliseum will count towards the event. The rewards and milestones to get the rewards are as follows:
  1. 20 Victories in the Coliseum – Elixir of Insight x 50
  2. 40 Victories in the Coliseum – Gold x 50,000
  3. 60 Victories in the Coliseum – Crystal x 500
  4. 80 Victories in the Coliseum – Gold x 100,000
  5. 100 Victories in the Coliseum – Mystic Soulstone x 1
  • Training with Aslan (8th May – 22nd May) (Term Event) is an upcoming event that rewards players for defeating Aslan in the Mercenary Training Grounds. Keep in mind that only clearance of Mercenary Training Grounds is counted towards the event. The rewards and milestones to get the rewards are as follows:
  1. 1 Victory in the Mercenary Training Ground – Training Token x 10
  2. 2 Victories in the Mercenary Training Ground – Elixirs of Insights x 20
  3. 3 Victories in the Mercenary Training Ground – Elixirs of Insights x 20
  4. 4 Victories in the Mercenary Training Ground – Alchemy Ticket x 5
  5. 5 Victories in the Mercenary Training Ground – Elixirs of Insights x 30
  6. 7 Victories in the Mercenary Training Ground – Elixirs of Insights x 20
  7. 10 Victories in the Mercenary Training Ground – Alchemy Ticket x 5
  8. 15 Victories in the Mercenary Training Ground – Renown x 100,000

Lord of Heroes – New Hero Syphfride, New Limited Summoning Banner, and New Events in May Update

  • Obelisk Ascension (12th May – 15th May) (Term Event) is an upcoming event that rewards players for the number of matches in the Obelisk. The rewards and milestones to get the rewards are as follows:
  1. 5 Matches Played in the Obelisk – Gold x 10,000
  2. 10 Matches Played in the Obelisk – Elixir of Insight x 20
  3. 15 Matches Played in the Obelisk – Sigil of Bravery x 5
  4. 20 Matches Played in the Obelisk – Replica Chest (Random) x 1
  5. 30 Matches Played in the Obelisk – Renown x 100,000

Lord of Heroes – New Hero Syphfride, New Limited Summoning Banner, and New Events in May Update

This covers everything new coming with the April update to Lord of Heroes. Feel free to read the official notes on Lord of Heroes’ official website. 

Play Lord of Heroes on PC with BlueStacks, using keyboard and mouse to get the best experience.

BlueStacks Videos

  • How to Play Standoff 2 on PC with BlueStacks

    May 18, 2022

    How to Play Standoff 2 on PC with BlueStacks

  • How to Play Dislyte on PC with BlueStacks

    May 13, 2022

    How to Play Dislyte on PC with BlueStacks

  • How to Play Roblox on PC with BlueStacks

    May 11, 2022

    How to Play Roblox on PC with BlueStacks

View All

BlueStacks Roundups

News

Click to Install

Get access to the most comprehensive gaming content in our weekly newsletter.

Play your favorite Android games on PC.