Rise of Kingdoms Update 1.0.56 Brings Easter Eggcitement Events and Adds 2 New Commanders
Who says Easter festivities don’t exist during the Paleolithic era, and all the other eras for that matter? Massively multiplayer online game on mobile, Rise of Kingdoms, actually paints us a picture and brings in Easter Eggcitement events in its update 1.0.56.
Easter is upon us, and with that, the update will bring a range of special events to get you into the holiday mood. Seven days of questing and collecting events will go live a week after the patch comes.
This event will run on April 3, where players will receive rewards just by clicking the “Go” button on the day of the event.
You can receive precious rewards by completing quests in the Easter parade event. One quest includes increasing technical power by 2,500 up to 100,000.
The original seasonal event, Bunny Bonanza, is back and it’s bringing a brand new city theme which has Archer percent health of 5% and minus 5% health on the cavalry attack. You will need to help the bunnies prepare for their party by decorating using fancy eggs.
This event will run from March 30 to April 18.
2 New Commanders
Roman General -Flavius Aetius and Legendary Scipio Africanus are coming to Rise of Kingdoms. This is the first time that the game is adding an upgraded version of the existing commanders.
Legendary Scipio Africanus – Scipio is an infantry commander with versatility and support talents. You can obtain this commander through the wheel of fortune event.
- Unmatched Strength (Active Skill) – Deals direct damage to up to 3 targets in a forward-facing fan-shaped area (Damage Factor 2000). Damage dealt to each target is reduced by 15% for each additional target. Successfully hit targets also suffer 30% reduced Health for 3 seconds.
Direct Damage Factor: 1500 / 1600 / 1700 / 1800 / 2000
Enemy Health Reduced: 10% / 15% / 20% / 25% / 30%
- All-Conquering (Passive Skill) – Increases Infantry units’ Attack by 40% and their March Speed by 15%. They also gain 10% increased March Speed outside of Alliance Territory.
Infantry Attack Bonus: 20% / 25% / 35% / 35% / 40%
Infantry March Speed Bonus: 3% / 6% / 9% / 12% / 15%
Infantry March Speed Bonus (Triggered): 2% / 4% / 6% / 8% / 10%
- Strategic Pressure (Passive Skill) – Increases Infantry units; Health by 20% when attacking troops, and grants each attack a 10% chance of dealing continuous additional damage for 3 seconds (Damage Factor 500). This effect triggers once every 8 seconds.
Infantry Health Bonus: 10% / 12% / 14% / 16% / 20%
Additional Damage Factor: 250 / 300 / 350 / 400 / 500
- Testudo Formation (Passive Skill) – When troops on the map take skill damage, there is a 50% chance of reducing that damage by 30% and forming a shield that covers up to 30 allied troops for 3 seconds (Damage Factor 500). This effect triggers once every 8 seconds.
Damage Taken Reduced by: 10% / 15% / 20% / 25% / 30%
Direct Damage Factor: 250 / 300 / 350 / 400 / 500
- Fiery Rage (Passive Skill) – Increases skill damage dealt by 10%. When the target is Silenced, rage grows 30% faster.
As for Flavius Aetius, his talents are infantry, garrison, and skill. You can get this commander during The Mightiest Governor event.
- Spear of Empire (Active Skill) – Deals direct damage (Damage Factor 2300) to the target. If the target has been reduced to 50% or fewer units remaining, deals continuous additional damage for 3 seconds (Damage Factor 150).
Direct Damage Factor: 1500 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 / 2300
Additional Damage Factor: 50 / 70 / 90 / 120 / 150
- Shield of Eagles (Passive Skill) – Increases Infantry units’ Attack by 15%. When troops are garrisoned, Infantry units’ Defense is increased by 15% and Health by 15%.
Infantry Attack Bonus: 3% / 6% / 9% / 12% / 15%
Infantry Defense Bonus: 3% / 6% / 9% / 12% / 15%
Infantry Health Bonus: 3% / 6% / 9% / 12% / 15%
- Defense of Gaul (Passive Skill) – Increases troops’ counterattack damage dealt by 20%. When troops are garrisoned, normal attacks inflict a debuff on the target that increases the damage they take from infantry by 1% for 15 seconds, stacking upon to 10 times. This effect triggers once every 10 seconds.
Counterattack Damage Bonus: 5% / 8% / 11% / 15% / 20%
Maximum Number of Stacks: 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 10
- Victory at Chalons (Passive Skill) – Increases all damage dealt by 10%. When launching a normal attack against a target inflicted with an additional damage effect, there is a 100% chance of inflicting Silence for 2 seconds. This effect triggers once every 7 seconds.
Damage Bonus: 2% / 4% / 6% / 8% / 10%
Probability: 20% / 40% / 60% / 80% / 100%
- Song of the Nibelungs (Passive Skill) – Decreases all damage taken by 10%. When using an active skill, there is a 30% chance of inflicting 2 stacks of a debuff on the target troop. Each stack increases the damage taken from Infantry by 1% for 15 seconds, stacking up to 10 times. This effect triggers once every 10 seconds.
If you are looking for the complete list of legendary commanders in RoK, check out our handy guide which lists epic, elite, and advanced commanders.
New equipment system
The equipment system has become one of the most important aspects of the game since its launch, and in this update, the developers are adding a whole new element to it. This will change the strength of some equipment, depending on which season you are in.
Governors can now turn certain equipment into iconic equipment by using iconic crystals and gold. Iconic equipment provides a buff to troop space attributes which will change depending on which season of lost kingdom you’re in.
When entering a new season or migrating into another season, attributes will change. After being refined, the equipment gains a special talent and its accounting attributes increase by 30%.
The iconic equipment system comes with a new Artisan’s Forge event where you can get iconic crystals by completing quests. Iconic crystals can also be purchased from the lost canyon shop.
Artisan’s Forge rules
- Complete quests during the event to gain huge rewards.
- All quests on the list will be reset by the system every day at 12:00 UTC, so please remember to claim your rewards.
- Complete quests to gain a special item, Artisan’s Hammer, which can be exchanged for rewards at the event shop.
Other minor improvements
Along with the improved rewards, the developers have added a new night version of the Echo Canyon map in Champions of Olympia.
They also changed the method for acquiring the Hidden Lotus city theme, where it can no longer be acquired from the victory in hand event.
The Glory of Battle will only be available for governors, creating new characters in kingdoms that launched on April 9, 2022 UTC or later.
What do you think about the new iconic equipment system? Will this make Rise of Kingdoms a more enjoyable game?