Summoners War: New User Support Welcome Event Update
Summoners Way is a brand new user interface that new players can look into in Summoners War that will help them follow the progress that they have made so far in the game. This patch will update the tasks and quests as well as the rewards that the players can get.
All the existing challenges are integrated into the new Summoner’s Way UI and the icon at the bottom of the main island screen has been changed from Challenge to Mission.
Summoner’s Way Missions
Here is the list of quests that will help the players understand the overall game flow and content in this patch. The list has three tiers which are novice, intermediate and advanced. The next difficulty will be unlocked right after finishing all the progress of the previous one. Here are the missions that you need to do and the rewards that you can get:
- Clear Garen Forest Hollows – Premium Pack I Coupon
- Obtain Fatal Runes 4 times – 50 Crystals
- Apply Set Effect – 70,000 Mana Stones
- Power-up Runes 4 times – 50 Energy
- Clear Mt. Siz Treachery – 3 Blue Angelmons
- Buy Arcane Tower – 70,000 Mana Stones
- Battle In Arena – 60 Glory Points
- Buy Sanctum of Energy – 60 Glory Points
- Upgrade a Building – 50 Energy
- Clear Kabir Ruins Treachery – Fairy Queen
- Obtain Swift Runes – White Angelmon
- Apply Set Effect – Fairy
- Level Up Skill – 70,000 Mana Stones
- Buy Magic Shop – 50 Energy
- Clear Mt. White Ragon Peak – Rainbowmon and 10 Unknown Scrolls
- Clear Hall of Magic B1 – 10 Mid Essence of Magic and 15 Low Essence of Magic
- Clear Attribute Dungeon B1 – 5 Mid Essence of Light and 10 Low Essence of Light
- Awaken Monster – 70,000 Mana Stones
- Buy Temple of Wishes – 50 Crystals
- Clear Telain Forest Pits – Rainbowmon and 10 Unknown Scrolls
- Level Up Monster – 3 Rainbowmons
- Evolve Monster – 70,000 Mana Stones
- Expand Sky Island – Blue Angelmon, Red Angelmon and Gold Angelmon
- Send Friend Request 10 times – 50 Crystals
- Add Mentor 5 times – 50 Energy
- Clear Hydeni Ruins Treachery – Rainbowmon and 10 Unknown Scrolls
- Clear Giant’s Keep B1 – 50 Crystals
- Obtain Essences of Magic 5 times – 50 Energy
- Obtain Attribute Essences 5 times – 70,000 Mana Stones
- Clear Tamor Desert Center – Rainbowmon and 10 Unknown Scrolls
- Run Repeat Battle – 50 Energy
- Enter Arena Battle While Repeat Battle is ON – 50 Crystals
- Join Guild – 70,000 Mana Stones
- Buy Crystal Mine – 50 Crystals
- Clear Vrofagus Treachery – Rainbowmon and 10 Unknown Scrolls
- Buy Monster Storage – 50 Crystals
- Equip Runes – 70,000 Mana Stones
- Power Up Runes 4 times – 50 Energy
- Level up Monster 10 times – 3 Rainbowmon
- Buy Fuse Center – 70,000 Mana Stones and 25 Low Essence of Magic
- Fuse Essences 5 times – 50 Crystals
- Clear Faimon Volcano Center – Rainbowmon and 3 Mystical Scrolls
- Fast Level Up 5 times – 70,000 Mana Stones
- Buy Ancient Stones – 50 Energy
- Clear Trial of Ascension 10F – 4-star Monster Skill Power-up
- Clear Aiden Forest Core – Rainbowmon and 3 Mystical Scrolls
- Achieve Arena Victory Points – Legendary Scroll
- Buy Tranquil Forest – 50 Crystals
- Place Monsters – 50 Energy
- Clear Ferun Castle Top Floor – Rainbowmon and 3 Mystical Scrolls
- Buy Fusion Hexagram – 70,000 Mana Stones
- Clear Mt. Runar Core – Rainbowmon and 3 Mystical Scroll
- Buy Craft Building – 20 Low Essence of Fire, 20 Low Essence of Water, 20 Low Essence of Wind and 70,000 Mana Stones
- Clear Charuka Remains Central – Rainbowmon and 3 Mystical Scrolls
You will also get 750 Crystals and a Joker Emoji if you manage to complete all of the quests and the next tier of difficulty will be unlocked. Leveling up will also give you rewards such as Crystals and Rainbowmons.
You can now use Emojis in all the chats except the private ones. Some of these Emojis are gonna be available for free while others will be available to purchase or can be obtained by finishing some quests or missions.
These are the emojis that you can use:
- Brownie Magician Emojis – you can use these Emojis for free as a default one.
- Occult Girl Emojis – you can purchase these Emojis at the World Arena Shop using Medals.
- Harg Emojis – you can purchase these Emojis at the Ancient Coin Shop using Ancient Coins.
- Joker Emojis – you can obtain these emojis by finishing the Summoner’s Way missions.
Gameplay Updates and Improvements
- The drops in the Attribute Dungeon have been adjusted. Awakened Angelmon with Max Level has been added as a drop item and Unawakened Angelons will no longer drop. The drop rate of attribute essences has been increased slightly due to the removal of unawakened Angelmons.
- The notification that will pop out when claiming daily missions and achievement completions design has been changed.
- The touch function issue that occurred intermittently due to the other problems with the navigation bar area has been fixed.
- The issue of Water art Master’s attack bar increasing effect not functioning when the monster is included in the team and beneficial effects were removed by the light Ifrit has been fixed.
- The issue of the Fire Ryu/Striker removing harmful effects on him after getting attacked by non glancing hits before gaining his turn has been fixed if he was revived after getting defeated from glancing hits.
- The issue of all attributes Tricky and Mischievous transmogrified Dice Magician attacking only one instead of twice when using Role Dice has been fixed.
- The issue of 2A Dark Inugami team up skill not reducing the Threat count even if the target received a single hit attack has been fixed.
- The issue where the location of revived Monster displaying as if the location is changed from camera zoom-in screen when revived from Water Mage’s passive Soul Harvest has been fixed.
- Fixed the issue in Siege Battle of special base effect showing when the base is being rebuilt under certain situations.
- The Shop issue of the purchase limit count not refreshing under certain situations has been fixed.
- Fixed the issue in the Transmogrification building where the touch of the item located at the bottom of the item list was not working properly on some pad devices.
- The issue in craft building where it was possible to select locked Rainbowmons as material when crafting a 4-star Rainbowmon.
Do you have multiple Summoners War accounts and are struggling to manage them one by one? Download Bluestacks now to use free tools like multi-instance where you can open the game multiple times and make your gaming life so much easier.
Which of the new Emojis did you already have and which one is your favorite to use? Let us know in the comments below!