| Supersonic Studios LTD
Play on PC with BlueStacks – the Android Gaming Platform, trusted by 500M+ gamers.
- Game Features
- How to Play
Page Modified On: December 13, 2021
Play Animal Rescue on PC
- Multi Instance
- Multi Instance Sync
Multi Instance Sync
Multi Instance Sync
How to Download and Play Animal Rescue on PC
Download and install BlueStacks on your PC
Complete Google sign-in to access the Play Store, or do it later
Look for Animal Rescue in the search bar at the top right corner
Click to install Animal Rescue from the search results
Complete Google sign-in (if you skipped step 2) to install Animal Rescue
Click the Animal Rescue icon on the home screen to start playing
Minimum System Requirements
With BlueStacks 5, you can get started on a PC that fulfills the following requirements.
Microsoft Windows 7 or above
Intel or AMD Processor
at least 4GB
5GB Free Disk Space
* You must be an Administrator on your PC. Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
Animal Rescue - FAQs
- How to play Animal Rescue on Windows PC & Mac?
Play Animal Rescue on your PC or Mac by following these simple steps.
- Click on 'Play Animal Rescue on PC’ to download BlueStacks
- Install it and log-in to Google Play Store
- Launch and play the game.
- Why is BlueStacks the fastest and safest platform to play games on PC?
BlueStacks respects your privacy and is always safe and secure to use. It does not carry any malware, spyware, or any sort of additional software that could harm your PC.
It is engineered to optimize speed and performance for a seamless gaming experience.
- What are Animal Rescue PC requirements?
Minimum requirement to run Animal Rescue on your PC
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.