Run Kik on PC
Last Update December 21, 2016
Use Kik directly on your PC!
You've grown to love Kik for all of its great features allowing you to connect with your friends and family without using any of you text messages and driving up your cell phone bill. Now you can use Kik right on your PC and get all of the same benefits plus all of the great benefits of using your PC.
What’s the best keymap for this game?
Kik is a game which exemplifies the thought BlueStacks put into developing keyboard controls that feel intuitive and responsive.
The default controls that BlueStacks ship with the game have been custom made by gamers like you after days of testing and optimization.
In case you feel that the controls don’t suit your fancy, you can set up your personal controls easily, and play the game exactly how you want to.
What are XPacks?
|Optimized graphics, speed, and performance|
|Battle Royale Mode|
How to run App and Stream
How to Run Kik on PC
- 1 Install BlueStacks and run the installer
- 2 Complete one-time setup
- 3 Kik Go to the search bar at the top-right corner and search for Kik
- 4 Click the icon then click install on the Google Play screen.
- 5 Once installation completes, click the Kik icon in the My Apps tab
- 6 You're all done! Enjoy running Kik on your PC.