You've grown to love Kik for all of its great features allowing you to connect with your friends and family without using any of you text messages and driving up your cell phone bill. Now you can use Kik right on your PC and get all of the same benefits plus all of the great benefits of using your PC.
| MediaLab AI - Kik
Play on PC with BlueStacks – the Android Gaming Platform, trusted by 500M+ gamers.
- How to Play
Page Modified On: в октябре 19, 2017
Play Kik on PC
How to Download and Play Kik on PC
Download and install BlueStacks on your PC
Complete Google sign-in to access the Play Store, or do it later
Look for Kik in the search bar at the top right corner
Click to install Kik from the search results
Complete Google sign-in (if you skipped step 2) to install Kik
Click the Kik icon on the home screen to start playing
Minimum System Requirements
With BlueStacks 5, you can get started on a PC that fulfills the following requirements.
Microsoft Windows 7 or above
Intel or AMD Processor
at least 4GB
5GB Free Disk Space
* You must be an Administrator on your PC. Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
Kik - FAQs
- How to play Kik on Windows PC & Mac?
Play Kik on your PC or Mac by following these simple steps.
- Click on 'Play Kik on PC’ to download BlueStacks
- Install it and log-in to Google Play Store
- Launch and play the game.
- Why is BlueStacks the fastest and safest platform to play games on PC?
BlueStacks respects your privacy and is always safe and secure to use. It does not carry any malware, spyware, or any sort of additional software that could harm your PC.
It is engineered to optimize speed and performance for a seamless gaming experience.
- What are Kik PC requirements?
Minimum requirement to run Kik on your PC
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.