Run Viber on PC
Viber Media S.à r.l.
Last Update December 22, 2016
Use your PC and never have an autocorrect mishap again!
How many times have we been messaging back and forth with friends or family and sent messages that were autocorrected into a non-sensical mess? With Viber on PC and Mac, you never have to worry about mistyping because your keyboard allows for much easier messaging than your phone's touch screen.
What’s the best keymap for this game?
BlueStacks is undoubtedly the most sought after way of playing Viber. Experience awesomeness once and never go back.
Viber ships with an Out of the Box (OTB) default Keymapping based on years of gamer feedback.
Still, if you feel there is something else you can do to better it, you can just as easily update the keymapping as per your personal preferences.
What are XPacks?
|Optimized graphics, speed, and performance|
|Battle Royale Mode|
How to run App and Stream
How to Run Viber on PC
- 1 Install BlueStacks and run the installer
- 2 Complete one-time setup
- 3 Viber Go to the search bar at the top-right corner and search for Viber
- 4 Click the icon then click install on the Google Play screen.
- 5 Once installation completes, click the Viber icon in the My Apps tab
- 6 You're all done! Enjoy running Viber on your PC.
Installing Viber on PC and Mac with BlueStacks Android Emulator allows is incredibly quick and simple. If you can use your Google Play account, you can install any app on BlueStacks.