Run Viber on PC
Viber Media S.à r.l.
Last Update December 22, 2016
Use your PC and never have an autocorrect mishap again!
How many times have we been messaging back and forth with friends or family and sent messages that were autocorrected into a non-sensical mess? With Viber on PC and Mac, you never have to worry about mistyping because your keyboard allows for much easier messaging than your phone's touch screen.
What’s the best keymap for this game?
Viber is a game that comes equipped with OTB(Out of the Box)/Ready to play controls to help you squeeze out every little advantage to beat your competition (Or play comfortably if the game is casual).
The default controls designed by BlueStacks have been made keeping the comfort, and efficiency of the player in mind.
However, if you are the kind of gamer who likes to do things their own way, fret not. You can just as easily customize the controls as desired.
What are XPacks?
|Optimized graphics, speed, and performance|
|Battle Royale Mode|
How to run App and Stream
How to Run Viber on PC
- 1 Install BlueStacks and run the installer
- 2 Complete one-time setup
- 3 Viber Go to the search bar at the top-right corner and search for Viber
- 4 Click the icon then click install on the Google Play screen.
- 5 Once installation completes, click the Viber icon in the My Apps tab
- 6 You're all done! Enjoy running Viber on your PC.
Installing Viber on PC and Mac with BlueStacks Android Emulator allows is incredibly quick and simple. If you can use your Google Play account, you can install any app on BlueStacks.