Run Viber on PC
Viber Media S.à r.l.
Last Update December 22, 2016
Use your PC and never have an autocorrect mishap again!
How many times have we been messaging back and forth with friends or family and sent messages that were autocorrected into a non-sensical mess? With Viber on PC and Mac, you never have to worry about mistyping because your keyboard allows for much easier messaging than your phone's touch screen.
What’s the best keymap for this game?
Viber on BlueStacks comes with a default Keymapping, created based on feedback gathered from experienced gamers to ensure an optimal gaming experience.
However, if you wish to use your own customized controls, feel free to do so, it is extremely simple and user-friendly.
BlueStacks makes sure that our platform provides you with full support in becoming the formidable player you have always wanted to be.
What are XPacks?
|Optimized graphics, speed, and performance|
|Battle Royale Mode|
How to run App and Stream
How to Run Viber on PC
- 1 Install BlueStacks and run the installer
- 2 Complete one-time setup
- 3 Viber Go to the search bar at the top-right corner and search for Viber
- 4 Click the icon then click install on the Google Play screen.
- 5 Once installation completes, click the Viber icon in the My Apps tab
- 6 You're all done! Enjoy running Viber on your PC.
Installing Viber on PC and Mac with BlueStacks Android Emulator allows is incredibly quick and simple. If you can use your Google Play account, you can install any app on BlueStacks.