Diner DASH Adventures
Play on PC with BlueStacks – the Android Gaming Platform, trusted by 500M+ gamers.
- Game Features
- How to Play
Page Modified On: November 22, 2022
Play Diner DASH Adventures on PC
- Multi Instance
- Multi Instance Sync
Multi Instance Sync
Multi Instance Sync
How to Download and Play Diner DASH Adventures on PC
Download and install BlueStacks on your PC
Complete Google sign-in to access the Play Store, or do it later
Look for Diner DASH Adventures in the search bar at the top right corner
Click to install Diner DASH Adventures from the search results
Complete Google sign-in (if you skipped step 2) to install Diner DASH Adventures
Click the Diner DASH Adventures icon on the home screen to start playing
Minimum System Requirements
With BlueStacks 5, you can get started on a PC that fulfills the following requirements.
Microsoft Windows 7 or above
Intel or AMD Processor
at least 4GB
5GB Free Disk Space
* You must be an Administrator on your PC. Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
Browse More by GluBrowse All Games
Diner DASH Adventures - FAQs
- How to Play Diner DASH Adventures on Windows PC & Mac?
Play Diner DASH Adventures on your PC or Mac by following these simple steps.
Step1: Click on ‘Play Diner DASH Adventures on PC’ to download BlueStacks
Step 2: Install it and log in to Google Play Store
Step 3: Launch and play the game
- Why is BlueStacks the fastest and safest platform to play games on PC?
BlueStacks respects your privacy and is always safe and secure to use. It does not carry any malware, spyware, or any sort of additional software that could harm your PC.
It is engineered to optimize speed and performance for a seamless gaming experience.
- What are Diner DASH Adventures PC requirements?
The minimum requirement to run Diner DASH Adventures on your PC
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 4GB of RAM. (Note that having 4GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.