AFK Arena Leonardo Da Vinci Guide by BlueStacks
Leonardo Da Vinci is arguably one of the most iconic artists in our history with some of his work surviving even to this day. The AFK Arena version of this person should be as interesting as the real one as well.
Before we proceed, you should take a look at our previous guide for the previous character Haelus.
Leonardo Da Vinci pretty much looks like his real life counterpart or at least what we are told that he looks like anyway.
As a person with knowledge and wisdom, it comes as no surprise that this new character is an intelligent based mage character. He is also the third dimensional hero in AFK Arena that is not limited.
As a child, he got fascinated by the way birds fly. He then dedicated his whole life to replicate the ability to fly but all his attempts are nothing but failures.
His dedication didn’t fade at all until on his deathbed that he realized that his ideas and creations were way too ahead of his time.
Work of Art – Leonardo creates a work of art on his canvas and deals 250% damage to all enemies that were splashed with paint, locking them in a portrait frame, paralyzing them for 8 seconds.
This ability can only be triggered when there are enemies currently splashed with paint on the battlefield.
Damage is increased to 270% at hero level 81
Damage is increased to 300% at hero level 161
Art Attack – Leonardo flings paint at a random enemy, dealing 160% damage to them, covering them in paint for 12 seconds. The enemy covered in paint has their Tenacity reduced by 10 points and their Dodge reduced by 120 points.
This ability prioritizes targets that are not currently covered in paint.
Damage is increased to 270% at hero level 21.
Leonardo splashes paint on an additional enemy target at level 101.
Damage is increased to 220% at hero level 181.
Renaissance Cannon – Leonardo creates a cannon which he uses to deal 330% damage to all enemies within the cannon’s scope.
Damage is increased to 350% at hero level 121.
Enemies that are struck are also stunned for 3 seconds at hero level 201.
Evacuation (Passive) – Each time Leonardo receives close-range damage that is more than 10% of his max health, he launches his seat into the air, carrying himself away from the nearby enemies to land in the safest area of the battlefield. This effect can be triggered once every 10 seconds.
When Leonardo launches into the air, enemies within a certain radius will be dealt 220% damage and lose 40 Haste points for 5 seconds.
Affected enemies lose 60 Haste points at hero level 141.
This effect can be triggered once every 8 seconds at hero level 221.
Renaissance Cannon – Enhance the ability Renaissance Cannon, Using the ability” Evacuation” immediately resets the cooldown timer of “ Renaissance Cannon”.
- Reach 2 Star Ascended with this hero to gain: CBR +3
- Reach 3 star Ascended with this hero to gain: CBR +3
Evacuation – Enhance the ability Evacuation, After using the ability “Evacuation”, Leonardo will receive 50% less damage for the following 5 seconds.
- Reach 4 Star Ascended with this hero to gain: CBR +3
- Reach 5 Star Ascended with this hero to gain: CBR +3
Endeavor – Arena of Heroes, Legend’s Challenger Tournament, Legends’ Championship, Heroes of Esperia: TY +31.85 ATK +10%
The Creator – Magical tools that are the combination of art and magic. Composed of two parts, a brush and paper, which Leonardo uses more frequently during his studies.
The brush bends to the wishes of the one holding it, and has the power to paint any color, while the paper can turn the images drawn upon into real life objects.
Skill – (The Machinist) Enemies are dealt more damage from Leonardo’s cannon the farther away they are from it. Damage dealt can be raised up to 30%.
- [+10 Unlocks] Enemies are dealt more damage from Leonardo’s cannon the farther away they are from it. Damage dealt can be raised up to 50%.
- [+20 Unlocks] Enemies are dealt more damage from Leonardo’s cannon the farther away they are from it. Damage dealt can be raised up to 80%.
- [+30 Unlocks] When Leonardo triggers “Evacuation” as a result of receiving damage, the damage he receives shall not exceed 10% of his max health.
Furniture Set Bonuses
- [3/9 Mythic Pieces] Leonardo recovers an additional 10 Energy points per second for every enemy that is covered in paint.
- [9/9 Mythic Pieces] Enemies that are struck by the ability “Work of Art” will receive 45% more damage for the following 8 seconds.
Tips for using Leonardo Da Vinci
- Leonardo can deal massive amounts of damage so make sure to keep him alive by putting him in a better position in your party.
- His 9/9 furniture set bonus is a really massive buff for his ability’ Work of Art’ that it gives nearly an additional half more damage than the original.
- Leonardo is also good at debuffing the enemies and inflicting long duration stuns.
- Leonardo has 2 group crowd control skills that can control the entire enemy team if used correctly. His abilities work well with other crown control characters so a CC heavy comp is really a good party for him.
If you are new to the game and want really good starting characters that you want, you can use our Multi-Instance feature. It will allow you to open the game and play different accounts at the same time which is perfect for rerolling purposes.
Do you like Leonardo’s Abilities? Are you a fan of the actual person that it’s based on? Which real life personalities do you like to be added in the game in the future? Let us know in the comments down below!