Game Guides

Cross Summoner:R Reroll Guide – How to Easily Obtain Top Tier Characters from the Start

Posted by: BlueStacks Content Team

The new Cross Summoner:R has a varied roster of around 30 characters at the moment of launch, which makes it somewhat easy when it comes to team building and theorycrafting. However, even though the roster is quite small, as far as gacha games are concerned, this doesn’t make obtaining the best characters any easier, particularly with how the odds are stacked against the player.

In a nutshell, the summoning system in Cross Summoner makes it so that it’s exceedingly difficult to obtain powerful characters naturally. In fact, the odds of actually getting full characters are as follows:

  • UR Hero: 1%
  • SSR Hero: 2%
  • SR Hero: 8.30%
  • R Hero: 1.25%

Cross Summoner:R Reroll Guide – How to Easily Obtain Top Tier Characters from the Start

This only adds up to 12.55%, which are the odds of actually obtaining a FULL character from the gacha. The other 87.45% are the chances of getting a variety of character fragments of different rarities and quantities, which don’t really help when it comes to unlocking full characters. Luckily, while it’s really difficult to summon the best top tier characters from the gacha, the team behind Cross Summoner:R has actually made it possible to reroll without much complications.

How to Reroll in Cross Summoner:R

The term “rerolling” refers to the act of starting in a gacha game, progressing until the point where you can get a few free summonings, and then restarting your progress if you didn’t get what you want. The ultimate objective here is to repeat the cycle as many times as necessary until you get your target characters.

Cross Summoner:R Reroll Guide – How to Easily Obtain Top Tier Characters from the Start

The exact reroll process varies from game to game, with some requiring lots of effort per cycle, while others actually make it quite simple. Cross Summoner:R makes it quite easy to reroll since, after completing chapter 1, you actually get a free unlimited summoning that you can repeat as many times as you want. This, in turn, lets you summon any SSR character to your team. The key for rerolling, in this sense, is to use your unlimited summonings, as well as any other freebies that you get along the way, in order to get the best start possible.

With that being said, here’s a quick step-by-step breakdown on how to reroll in Cross Summoner:R:

  • Start a new game as a guest, and progress through chapter 1.

Cross Summoner:R Reroll Guide – How to Easily Obtain Top Tier Characters from the Start

  • Once you complete chapter 1, use your unlimited rerolls to get two strong SSR characters.

Cross Summoner:R Reroll Guide – How to Easily Obtain Top Tier Characters from the Start

  • Claim all your freebies from the inbox and other menus, and use them in the gacha.

Cross Summoner:R Reroll Guide – How to Easily Obtain Top Tier Characters from the Start

  • If you didn’t get the characters that you wanted from the secondary summonings, you can reset your game by deleting its local data through the Android settings menu.

Cross Summoner:R Reroll Guide – How to Easily Obtain Top Tier Characters from the Start

  • Repeat steps 1 through 4 until you get your target characters.

It’s important to point out that, thanks to the unlimited 10x summoning that the game gives you after completing chapter 1, it’s technically unnecessary to reroll in Cross Summoner:R. Nevertheless, this probably won’t stop the most committed gamers who absolutely want to get the best start possible, by optimizing the other randomized rolls. Just remember that, if you play Cross Summoner:R on PC with BlueStacks, you can use our Instance Manager to reroll on multiple accounts at the same time, and significantly expedite the entire process.

Did you find this Cross Summoner:R reroll guide useful? Feel free to leave your comments in the section below!

BlueStacks Videos

  • Ragnarok: Labyrinth Class Guide | Play on BlueStacks

    Sep 30, 2022

    Ragnarok: Labyrinth Class Guide | Play on BlueStacks

  • The Legend of Neverland - Classes Guide | Play on BlueStacks

    Sep 26, 2022

    The Legend of Neverland - Classes Guide | Play on BlueStacks

  • Infinite Magicraid Tier List – Best Heroes Ranked to Use in Your Team

    Sep 20, 2022

    Infinite Magicraid Tier List – Best Heroes Ranked to Use in Your Team

View All

BlueStacks Roundups

News

Click to Install

Get access to the most comprehensive gaming content in our weekly newsletter.

Play your favorite Android games on PC.