Final Gear Tier List: BlueStacks’ Recommendation for the Best Pilots
The popular tactical SRPG game from China has just launched globally worldwide on both Android and iOS as a free-to-play title. The game is published by Komoe Technology Limited. Final Gear is an SRPG game where players form a team of 4 pilots and fight opponent enemies. These pilots can each have their mech suits which can be equipped for them in-game. The setting of the game is a highly modernized civilization fighting enemy. The characters are all females each equipped with beautiful custom-designed mechs which enhance their fighting powers and grant them new abilities.
Final Gear takes a fresh take on the SRPG genre with its breathtakingly beautiful graphic models and art style. All the character models are live-3D chibi models with each having its auto-attack and skill animations. Players can customize their favorite characters in their way with the mech system. Final Gear on PC is a gacha/collector game where players can summon/recruit for different characters or as we call them “pilots” in Final Gear. The game provides in-game currency called “Crystals” that can be used for summoning these characters. The gacha system is very generous with its rates for the highest rarity characters at a whopping 5%. Rarities are the system that collector games follow where all the playable characters in the game are divided into different rarities. In Final Gear, the rarities and the rates for summoning them are as follows: –
- SSR Pilots – 5% for all Pilot
- SR Pilots – 10% for all Pilots
- R Pilots – 47.5% for all Pilots
- N Pilots – 37.5% for all Pilots
The game charges 1500 crystals per 10 pulls on any of the banners. Banners is the terminology used in gacha games where certain characters are targeted, meaning having a rate-up chance to recruit them.
In this Tier List, we will not be talking about the game itself but the pilots. We already have a beginner’s guide for new players joining Final Gear! We will divide our tier list based on categories of the rarities of the characters. This is not a definitive tier list but it is made according to our preferences and testing. Tier lists are essential for any game where multiple different characters are involved as we cannot build and train every character up. We will provide the details and reasoning for the character that is going to be mentioned in the Tier List. Let’s start!
Tier list for SSR Pilots
This Tier List will contain the best characters out of the SSR rarity category in Final Gear. These characters are available to be summoned at a base rate of 5% from any banner. Keep in mind that we will not be talking about their custom mechs but just the character and their abilities themselves.
- Snowy – Snowy is a great single target DPS and buffer for the whole team. Her rocket missiles follow the trajectory for enemies so she is great for clearing out enemy mobs. Her buffs are randomized between Critical Hit Rate, Attack Up, Dodge chance up, lifesteal up, etc. Snowy can also increase her critical hit rate after landing a normal attack on any enemy. She also buffs the next highest DPS hero in the team by increasing her damage by 30%. Overall, she is a top-tier damager support type unit suited to be in your formation.
- Elizabeth – Elizabeth is a Bomber-type unit that specializes in AOE DPS and self-boosting her attack. Her skills can also increase the attack speed of all allies by 6% at level 5. Elizabeth also boosts her attack by 25% and her self-damage by 20%. Her 1st skill is an AOE damaging skill that also leaves the enemies hit susceptible to take more damage in the next 5 seconds.
- Rin Kamiuezono – Rin is a Striker class unit that specializes in pure damage. She is a strong unit that is very useful against boss fights as she gets stronger as the battle progresses. Rin has her passive Sakura Mark that she gets whenever she kills a unit. This mark increases her damage and critical hit rate by 2.5% per stack and can stack up to 20 Sakura marks total. Her Sakura marks also increase the self-healing abilities of her which makes her easy to survive.
- Viorate – Viorate is a Gunner class unit that specializes in dealing damage or acting as a tank to take reduced damage. She can be customized this way with the help of her signature mech which is obtainable free-to-play. However, she is very versatile as she can act as both attacker or a defender.
Tier List for SR Pilots
This Tier List will contain the best characters out of the SR rarity category in Final Gear. These characters are available to be summoned at a base rate of 10% from any banner. Keep in mind that we will not be talking about their custom mechs but just the character and their abilities themselves.
- Shimly – Shimly is a Blaster-type unit that specializes in pure healing for all teammates in your formation. Shimly makes all allies hard to kill with her constant heals and makes the enemies take more damage. Shimly makes all the campaign modes very easy to progress as she can make many other less viable pilots work with her sustain. She is essential for any formation in Final Gear. She might even be better than some of the SSR pilots.
- Viola – Viola is a Bomber-type unit that specializes in burst healing and supporting. Viola is the next best healer after Shimly but can out heal her heals come in bursts. She can be paired well with Rin for boss fights.
- Natasha – Natasha is a Bomber-type unit that specializes in providing solid DPS and damage increase buffs for all allies. She increases her self-damage and attack speed by 8% and 10% respectively while increasing all the other allies ‘ attack speeds by 5%. She also has a passive that states she will randomly increase the damage rate of any ally by 30% for some time.
- PN -26 Illeheath – PN-26 Illeheath is a Striker-type unit that specializes in providing a great energy recovery rate for all allies so they can spam their ultimate moves. She can also debuff the enemies so they take more damage and reduce the damage taken. She is one of the few energy recovery pilots which makes her more desirable. She also is given for free, hence, easier to acquire as well.
Tier List for R Pilots
This Tier List will contain the best characters out of the R rarity category in Final Gear. These characters are available to be summoned at a base rate of 47.5% from any banner. Keep in mind that we will not be talking about their custom mechs but just the character and their abilities themselves.
- Solvieg – Solvieg is a Guardian-type unit that can take up so much damage. It’s the only R unit realistically viable to be put up in the tier list because of her damage reduction rate. The fact that R units are not recommended to be used is because of their inability to use custom mechs which makes their stats suffer. However, Solvieg is an exception to this because of her usability as a tank. She can increase the dodge rate of any random ally every 7 seconds while also increasing all allies’ damage reduction rate. She also increases her durability and damage reduction for herself by 7.5% and 7% respectively.
Rerolling Unit’s Tier List
Rerolling in Final Gear is very easy and essentially non-existent with its infinite summon option. The game as it is now also does not have any of the top tier units since it’s just the launch week here in the global version. Hence, it is recommended to not reroll but just get the specific unit from the beginner’s infinite summon banner. We will tell the recommended units to choose when you are going to be summoning on the beginner’s banner –
These 3 pilots are the only pilots you should be rerolling for when you are starting Final Gear. Snowy is recommended the most because she can be used in almost every content. Players can get the custom mechs of any of the heroes by checking their mailbox as part of the pre-registration program. Viorate’s signature mech set is farmable, hence, we recommend picking Snowy’s custom mech from these rewards.
Final Gear Promo Codes
Promo codes are gift codes shared by the developers to increase communication with the players as well as provide them with goodies and freebies. They are very easy to use and players can get great rewards. In Final Gear, the method of inputting the promo codes is as follows: –
- Go to Home Screen-> Settings Tab
- In the bottom section, click on “Enter Activation Code”
- Enter any of the codes below and click on Confirm.
The promo codes redeemable are as follows: –
- FGSNS001 (300 free crystals)
- FGCC10A1 (150 free crystals)
- FGCC10B1 (300 free crystals)
- FGCC10C1 (600 free crystals)
- FGSNS002 (1500 paid crystals)
We recommend playing Final Gear on PC using BlueStacks for a lag-free and enriching experience. Share your thoughts below regarding our tier list!