Updates

Azur Lane: New Event, New/Rerun Skins and a New Character

A lot of new things are getting added in the game in this patch but also a lot of things are going to expire.

If you have not tried to play this unique game of ships yet, you can play the game straight to your PC. You can read our blog on how to install and register for Azur Lane on PC here.

New Event

The Flame-Touched Dagger – You can get a chance to receive rewards including the limited character Foch by accumulating PT from clearing stages from the event.

These are going to be the rewards for completing the stages listed below:

  • You can get 200 times oil and 1 T1 Cruiser Retrofit Blueprint if you clear the SP1 and you will receive an additional 1 Wisdom Cube and 600 times Gold if you manage to 3 stars the stage.
  • You can get 200 times oil and 1 T1 Cruiser Retrofit Blueprint if you clear the SP2 and you will receive an additional 1 Wisdom Cube and 600 times Gold if you manage to 3 stars the stage.
  • You can get 200 times oil and 1 T3 Cruiser Retrofit Blueprint if you clear the SP2 and you will receive an additional 2 Wisdom Cube and 1500 times Gold if you manage to 3 stars the stage.

You will receive a Flame-Touched Dagger when completing the stages and you can use the item as a currency to exchange for rewards. The amount of Flame-Touched Dagger and the reward you can get are going to be listed below:

  • Collect a total amount of 100 Flame-Touched Dagger to get 5 times T2 Random Skill Book
  • Collect a total amount of 300 Flame-Touched Dagger to get 1 T1 Cruiser Retrofit Blueprint
  • Collect a total amount of 700 Flame-Touched Dagger to get 500 times gold coins.
  • Collect a total amount of 1000 Flame-Touched Dagger to get 1 T1 Cruiser Retrofit Blueprint.
  • Collect a total amount of 1500 Flame-Touched Dagger to get 500 times gold coins.
  • Collect a total amount of 2000 Flame-Touched Dagger to get 1 T1 Cruiser Retrofit Blueprint.
  • Collect a total amount of 3000 Flame-Touched Dagger to get 1000 times gold coins.
  • Collect a total amount of 4000 Flame-Touched Dagger to get 1 T2 Cruiser Retrofit Blueprint.
  • Collect a total amount of 5000 Flame-Touched Dagger to get 2 times T3 Offensive Skill Book.
  • Collect a total amount of 6000 Flame-Touched Dagger to get 1 T2 Carrier Retrofit Blueprint.
  • Collect a total amount of 7000 Flame-Touched Dagger to get 2 times T3 Support Skill Book.
  • Collect a total amount of 8000 Flame-Touched Dagger to get 1 T3 Cruiser Retrofit Blueprint.
  • Collect a total amount of 9000 Flame-Touched Dagger to get 2 times T3 Defensive Skill book.
  • Collect a total amount of 10000 Flame-Touched Dagger to get a new character, Foch.

During the event, finishing the boss node with Algérie, Littorio, Le Téméraire, and L’Opiniâtre will grant additional PT.

Azur Lane: New Event, New/Rerun Skins and a New Character

Rerun Event

Manjuu Grand Prix – the event where you need to finish laps to get the limited furniture Red Blaze is now coming back. The game is played like a game of monopoly where you move tile by tile but instead of using dice this game is using the button “Accelerate”. You can press the Accelerate button 5 times a day and there’s a total of 6 tiles that give various effects each. These are the effects that the tiles can give:

  • The first tile gives a small number of coins.
  • The second tile gives a small amount of oil.
  • The third tile gives a random chance event.
  • The fourth tile gives a random movement event.
  • The fifth tile gives a certain amount of equipment blueprint.
  • The starting tile will give a small number of coins when you pass through it.

You need to finish four lapses to be able to obtain the Red Blaze decorative item.

New Event Character

The new character Foch will be available in the Heavy Construction Pool for the duration of the event. You will be able to get Foch as a reward by accumulating PT in the event.

Skills

    • The Flawless Knife-Thrower (First Skill) – Increases this ship’s FP and AA by 5.0% (15.0%). If the fleet this ship is in has the Out of Ammo debuff: reduces the DMG debuff effect on this ship by 5.0% (15.0%). (Limit Break) Unlock All Out Assault Ⅰ/Main gun efficiency +5%.
  • Circumspect Vigilance (Second Skill) – Increases this ship’s DMG to CAs and CBs by 10.0% (20.0%). Every 20s: 40.0% (70%) chance to increase this ship’s ACC and RLD by 10.0% (20.0%) for 10s. (Limit Break) Torpedo base +1/Torpedo preload +1/Torpedo efficiency +10%
  • All-Out Assault (Third Skill) – Activates All Out Assault: Suffren-class once every 6 times the Main Guns are fired. (Limit Break) Improve All Out Assault/Torpedo efficiency +15%.

Azur Lane: New Event, New/Rerun Skins and a New Character

List of New Skins

  • Enterprise – Wind Catcher (L2D)
  • Prinz Eugen – Final Lap (L2D)
  • Foch – Rainbow Rendezvou

Rerun Skins Available for a Limited Time

  • Taihou – Enraptured Companion
  • Takao – Full Throttle Charmer
  • Atago – Stunning Speedster
  • Duke of York – Prestige of the Glorious Formula
  • Prince of Wales – The Laureate’s Victory Lap
  • Shoukaku – Sororal Wings
  • Zuikaku – The Wind’s True Name

The following skins will be available in the game permanently:

  • Cleveland – Road Trip!
  • Enterprise – Anniversary Ride
  • Bache – Gorgeous Speed-Star
  • Surcouf – Shopping Time! (L2D)

New Items in the Shop

These items are only available for a limited time.

  • Limited Strategic Supplies with a limit of 2 purchases only.
  • Decor Tokens Pack with a limit of 1 purchase only.

Rerun Furniture

This Furniture item is only available for a limited time.

  • Passion for Acceleration

Expiring Events and Skins

These events will not be available anymore.

  • Skybound Oratorio Rerun
  • Night of Sweet Magic Rerun
  • Cognitive Array Support Plan

These Skins will not be available anymore:

  • La Galissonnière – Black Cat of All Hallows’ Eve (L2D) 
  • Le Malin – Mercredi at the Secret Base (L2D) 
  • Émile Bertin – Maid Fantastique (L2D) 
  • Jean Bart – Private Après Midi (L2D) 
  • Richelieu – Fleuron of the Waves (L2D) 
  • Boise – Castle Tales 
  • Le Terrible – Silence, Slumber, and Solace 
  • Maillé Brézé – The Noble Knight’s Last Stand 
  • Kumano – PJ Poker Party 
  • Littorio – Lounging Emerald 
  • Ibuki – Tranquil Sunya 
  • Noshiro – Cozy Enclave 
  • Jeanne d’Arc – Saintess of the Sea 
  • Algérie – White Sand Paradise 
  • La Galissonnière – Pristine Piscene 
  • Béarn – Summer Lifeguard 
  • Vauquelin – Innocent Summer Knight
  • Z23 – Breezy Doubles 
  • Long Island – Long Island’s Spooky Stream 
  • Wichita – Domineering Witchita 
  • Benson – Cutie Pumpkin Pie

Players are going to be compensated for the maintenance. Accounts that are created before November 11 are the only players that can receive the compensation. You are going to receive 2000 coins and 2500 oils.

Are you participating in the event? Have you played the rerun event before? Do you have any strategies? Let us know in the comments below.

BlueStacks Videos

  • Levinho Playing With Emulator (BlueStacks 5)

    May 27, 2021

    Levinho Playing With Emulator (BlueStacks 5)

  • [OneV] vs [SQD]: Osiris League TOP 32 Live 🔴| Rise of Kingdoms

    May 27, 2021

    [OneV] vs [SQD]: Osiris League TOP 32 Live 🔴| Rise of Kingdoms

  • RUNNING AFK ARENA WITH BLUESTACKS 5!

    May 27, 2021

    RUNNING AFK ARENA WITH BLUESTACKS 5!

View All

BlueStacks Roundups

News

Click to Install

Get access to the most comprehensive gaming content in our weekly newsletter.

Play your favorite Android games on PC.