Call of Duty Mobile Releases Season 3 Teaser in Latest Community Update
The latest, and quite possibly the last community update of Season 2: Day of Reckoning has been issued by Call of Duty Mobile. The first part of the community update is dedicated to a teaser for Season 3 of the popular mobile gaming title.
Season 3 will feature Coastal as a new map that will be debuting in the Call of Duty universe with the mobile version along with a new submachine gun rifle that resembles the PP Bizon. A new sniper rifle is also coming to the servers in Season 3. The Rivas Operator Bundle has been released in-game and is available to be purchased.
Alcatraz has also returned in Battle Royale for a temporary period and could make a comeback as a permanent addition based on the response. The new weapon SP-R 208 will also be making its way into the game for Call of Duty Mobile enthusiasts, with the new weapon set to be available as a reward for completion of the Elite Marksmen challenge.
Call of Duty Mobile also clarified on new rewards available in the recently released challenges. Rifle Steamroller challenges will have a new KN-44 Golden Talon Epic Blueprint and the Perk Prodigy Challenge has a Recon Perk that has been described as well.
The community update has provided a clarification on the NA-45 weapon, with the developers opting not to remove the weapon. Instead, the NA-45 will be subject to balancing in the coming patches.
The following items have also been highlighted.
- Invisible Phantom Skin
- Fast Movement Glitch
- Ghost – Jawbone Cape Clipping Issues
- Misaligned SPR Sights
- Random Death Cries in BR
- Karambit – Ruptured Steel Not Appearing
- NA-45 Damage Carrying Over After Respawn
- Unable to Switch Weapons After Using a Shield Turret
- Various Text Issues with Seasonal Challenges
- Pursuit Event Visual Error After Event Ended
- Audio Issues for Some Operators
- Loot Will Rarely Not Spawn in BR
- Store – New Item Notification
- Gunfight Sniper Multiple Attachments Issue
- Doorway Obstruction in Highrise
- Unable to Heal After Being Revived or When Using Self-Revive
- Lucky Board (ads) Missing For Some Players
- Slight Freeze when ADS in BR
- Black Screen/Crashes in BR
- High End IOS Devices Overheating
- Iron Sights Being Removed from Certain Guns in BR After Removing Other Sights
- Nikto – Dark Side Eyes Not Glowing
- Alias Clipping in BR
- Cryo Bomb Hitting Enemies Outside of Intended Area
- AS VAL Judgement Visual Issue with Operators
- Melee Weapons Showing Attachments Unlocking When Leveling Up
- Forced Wingsuit Flying
- Unable to Change to Secondary Weapon in SND
- Smoke Bomber’s Ability Inconsistently Working
- Facebook Avatar Reset to Default
There are more exciting things coming to the mobile screens with Season 3 of Call of Duty Mobile.