Dislyte Patch 3.1.2 – New Espers Ashley, Elliot, Zhong Nan and Fireworks Celebration Event
Consistent and feature-rich updates have been the synonym for Dislyte, the turn-based Live 3D RPG by LilithGames. Developed and published by LilithGames, the makers of AFK Arena, the game has seen several updates and quality-of-life upgrades to make it one of the top recommended games of the genre. Released in May 2022, Dislyte has been consistently releasing new heroes and events to keep the player base entertained and engaged. Dislyte is a free-to-play title available on both the Google Play Store and iOS App Store.
The latest update for Dislyte is titled Patch 3.1.2 and is going to be implemented in the live version of the game on 13th September 2022. Just like the previous updates of Dislyte, Patch 3.1.2 is also a full feature-rich update that is bringing with itself tons of new content to the game. The addition of new heroes, called Espers according to the official in-game terminology, is also going to be as per standard in Patch 3.1.2. With the upcoming patch, 3 new espers are coming to the Gyrate – Ashley, Elliot, and Zhong Nan. A new event titled “Fireworks Celebration” will also be premiering in the game post update that features Ashley and Zhong Nan. Players can view the special animated trailer for the event on the game’s official YouTube channel. A new PvE based content called the Infinity Tower is being added to the game for players who have cleared the Spatial Tower. A new Auto Deposit/Withdraw quality-of-feature is being added as well. Tons of in-game optimizations for different areas of the game are also mentioned in the patch notes. There’s a lot to cover. Let’s get right into the details for Patch 3.1.2 which is scheduled to release on 13th September 2022.
Ashley – New 5-Star Esper
Ashley is a 5-Star Wind elemental esper that is classified as a DPS in-game. Ashely has the powers of the God Heimdall. Her in-game description reads the following – “With Heimdaill’s power coursing through her veins, she is the Esper Union’s first and most impenetrable line of defense.” Ashely has a very high base attack among espers of a similar category. We recommend building Ashely with War Machine/ Incandescence Set with Attack%/Critical Hit Rate%, Attack%/ Critical Hit Damage%, and Attack% as main stats and a focus on Attack%, Critical Hit Rate%, and Critical Hit Damage% as sub-stats. Players will be able to acquire Ashley after the update goes live in-game on 13th September 2022.
Let’s take a look at Ashley’s abilities in detail:
Cloud Scatter (Active Skill) – Attacks 1 enemy. Deals 120% ATK damage.
80% chance of inflicting SPD Down for 2 turns.
Divine Retribution (Active Skill) – Attacks all enemies. Deals 100% ATK damage.
Inflicts on them for ATK Down for 2 turns. If Heimdall’s ATK is higher than the enemy’s, 50% chance of inflicting n for 1 turn.
Cooldown: 3 turns
Daring Spirit (Active Skill) – Gains DEF Up and a Shield for 2 turns.
Shield strength equals 200% ATK.
Gains 5 Bifrost stacks.
Grants ATK Up to all allies for 2 turns.
Attacks all enemies. Deals 120% ATK damage.
At the start of combat, gains 3 Bifrost stacks.
Cooldown: 4 turns
Bifrost: (Undispellable Buff)
When an ally triggers a Crit within their turn, they deal additional True Damage equal to 10% of the target’s max HP, up to 100% of Heimdall’s ATK, and reduce the target’s AP by 10% (can only be triggered once per target per turn).
When an ally is attacked by a critical hit, increases all allies’ AP by 10% (can only be triggered once per turn).
When the effect is triggered, consumes this buff (up to 1 stack per turn). Max buff stacks: 7.
Captain Ability – Increases ally ATK by 30%
Elliot – New 5-Star Esper
Elliot is a 5-Star Inferno elemental Esper that is classified as a Controller in-game. Elliot possesses the power of the God Thoth. His in-game description reads the following – “With the prowess of Thoth, the God of Wisdom, he is known to all as a walking library.” Elliot has very high base health among espers of the similar category. We recommend building Elliot with Ocean Waves/ Sword Avatara Set or Wind Walker/ Master Grove Set with HP%/ Defense%, HP%/ Defense%, and Speed as main stats and a focus on Speed, HP%, Defense%, and Accuracy as sub-stats. Players will be able to acquire Elliot after the update goes live in-game on 13th September 2022.
Let’s take a look at Elliot’s abilities in detail:
Scholar Star (Active Skill) – Attacks 1 enemy. Deals damage equal to 30% ATK + 4.5% max HP. 80% chance of Taunting the enemy for 1 turn.
Sharp Stratagem (Active Skill) – Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Each hit deals damage equal to 20% ATK + 3% max HP. Each hit has a 50% chance of Taunting the enemy for 2 turns.
Gains a Shield for 2 turns. Shield strength equals 25% max HP. This ability won’t miss.
Cooldown: 4 turns
Pure Enlightenment (Active Skill) – Attacks 1 enemy. Deals 270% ATK damage.
Dispels all buffs from the enemy. Extends all their ability cooldowns to the max number of turns. Gains CRIT RESIST for 2 turns. When attacked, reduces this ability’s cooldown by 1 turn (triggered once per turn).
Cooldown: 5 turns.
Captain Ability – Increases ally HP in Holobattle by 40%
Zhong Nan – New 4-Star Esper
Zhong Nan is a 4-Star Shimmer elemental Esper that is classified as a Controller in-game. Zhong Nan possesses the power of the God Zhong Kui. His in-game description reads the following – “In a vat of desire and lust, there are still some people who strive to cleanse the evil.” We recommend building Zhong Nan with Ocean Waves/ Sword Avatara Set or Wind Walker/ Master Grove Set with HP%/ Defense%, HP%/ Defense%, and Speed as main stats and a focus on Speed, HP%, Defense%, and Accuracy as sub-stats. Players will be able to acquire Zhong Nan after the update goes live in-game on 13th September 2022.
Let’s take a look at Zhong Nan’s abilities in detail:
Sweeping Strike (Active Skill) – Attacks 1 enemy. Deals 120% ATK damage. 70% chance of Silencing them for 1 turn
Abjure Evil (Active Skill) – Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Each hit deals 100% ATK damage.
Each hit increases AP by 20%. The 1st hit dispels all buffs from the enemy.
Cooldown: 3 turns
Heavenly Justice (Active Skill) – Attacks all enemies 2 times. Each hit deals 60% ATK damage. Each hit Silences enemies for 2 turns. If an enemy is already Silenced, extend all their ability cooldowns by 1 turn.
When this ability is on cooldown, if enemies are casting basic abilities, grants Zhong Kui 10% AP.
Cooldown: 4 turns
Captain Ability – Increases ally ACC in Point War by 40%
Here are some key takeaways mentioned regarding the Infinite Tower in the patch notes:
- The Infinite Tower is part of the Infinite Miracle and unlocks after the player clears the Spatial Tower. The entire tower consists of 10 different and unique floors. Each floor has a 1st-time reward attached to it which players can achieve when clearing it. Players can unlock the subsequent floors after they defeat the previous floors.
- In each floor, a special Temporal Disturbance event occurs that challenges the players. Players will be able to select different events in order to trigger different ally/enemy buffs. Clearing the floor without taking any buffs will give players 3 stars. Each buff/debuff the players opt to go for will further decrease the number of stars obtained from clearing the floor. Each floor gives a maximum of 6 stars. The better the star rating, the higher the quality of rewards obtained from the Infinite Tower.
- Some of the premium rewards include the likes of Platinum Records, Legendary Abilimon, Super Sound Matrixes, Shimmer Records, etc.
- Each phase of the Infinity Tower resets on the 15th day of every month after the server reset. The progress, rankings, recommended formations, and rewards will be resetted for the next phase. New enemy formations and temporal disturbances may also be added in the next phase. Further, the Friend Assist option is disabled in the Infinite Tower.
Here are some key takeaways mentioned regarding the Reincarnation Tower in the patch notes:
- The Reincarnation Tower will be a different part of an event that comes alongside the Fireworks Celebration event. Players will be able to access this content from 13th September 2022 till 27th September 2022.
- The entire premise of the event is that players will be receiving random projections of any Esper in the game. They will have to make a team using those Esper and compete in different challenges. Participating in this game mode does not consume any stamina and players will be able to attempt it as much as they want without any restrictions.
- Each challenge consists of 15 uniquely designed floors. On each floor, players will be able to take random Espers projections in battles and fight against the enemies. Each esper projection has 3 different tiers – Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3. Esper Projections when obtained start at Tier 1 but can be upgraded to Tier 3. After each tier boost, the esper projections gain a massive stat boost that strengthens all of their attributes.
- Wave fragments are going to be the main event currency for this game mode in the Reincarnation tower. Players will be able to receive Wave fragments at the start of every challenge and at the end of every battle. Wave Fragments can be used to buy new esper projections or to be used in the Esperhood Shop to refresh the products. The higher the floor the player is able to reach, the higher the chances of Legendary and Epic esper projections being available in the Esperhood Shop.
- Virtual Data and Challenger’s Heart are also 2 more event currencies. Players will obtain Virtual Data upon clearing any floor and lose 1 Challenger’s Heart upon losing the battle. The challenge will be completed when either the player completes all the 15 Floors or when they lose 5 Challenger’s Hearts. Upon completion of defeat, players will be rewarded with Virtual Data according to the highest stage they were able to climb to. Players can also tap on the Reset button to end the challenge pre-maturely and receive their rewards.
- A new event shop will be opened exclusively for the Reincarnation Tower where players will be used to their collected Virtual Data event currency. Some of the premium rewards found in the event shop are of the likes of Shimmer Records, Reset Stones, and Super Sound Matrixes. Players will also be getting some juicy rewards for completing all missions regarding the Reincarnation Tower.
Auto Deposit/ Auto Withdraw
Here are some key takeaways mentioned regarding the Auto Deposit/ Auto Withdraw in the patch notes:
- A new system called Auto Deposit and Auto Withdraw has been added to the Inventory – Esper Vault.
- In the Esper Vault of the Inventory, players will now be able to withdraw or deposit multiple espers from their Esper Inventory. Similarly, players will now also be able to withdraw or deposit multiple material cards from their Esper Inventory to their Esper Vault.
- The Auto Deposit/ Withdraw button will be automatically added to the Esper Vault after the update on 13th September 2022. Players will be able to filter out 3/4/5-Star Espers from the function in order to select multiple Espers/ Material Cards.
Ashley Probability Up Event
The new changes that were made to the probability-up events are still being followed in this current iteration of the Ashley Probability-up summoning event. Here are the main takeaways from the upcoming Ashley probability-up event:
- The event banner starts on 13th September 2022 and ends on 7th October 2022. Players will be able to summon 2 different banners – The regular Gold Record banner and the Super Sound Matrices limited-time banner.
- The probability up banner will unlock in the Super Senses. In the super senses banner, players will be able to summon only using their Super Sound Matrices that are available through different content available in the game. Each spin in the Super senses costs 50 Super Sound Matrices.
- During the event, players will have an increased chance of obtaining Ashley (Heimdall) if they summon a legendary Esper. The base rates to summon Legendary, Epics, and Rares stay the same. After the update, the base rate of obtaining Legendary Esper has been changed from a base 1% to a cumulative 1.5%. While the base rate of obtaining the targeted Esper has been changed to 50% if players are able to summon a legendary Esper. If players are unable to summon Ashley (Heimdall) as their first legendary on the Super senses banner, the next legendary will be guaranteed to be Ashley (Heimdall).
- The pity also has also been changed from 120 summons to 100 summons in the Regular Gold Record summoning system. The existing pity of players on the normal recruit banner will be carried forward during the event. If players have not managed to summon Ashley within 199 summons, then Ashley will be guaranteed to be summoned at the 200th summon.
- The entire event ends when the player acquires Ashley (Heimdall).
Fireworks Celebration Event
The Fireworks Celebration event starts on 13th Legendary 2022 and ends on 27th September 2022. Players will be able to access this event if their Player level is 16+. Fireworks Celebration will be following the standard traditions of being a story-driven event where players will be able to see the story of Ashley and Zhong Nan through different sub-sections of the event. The entire event will be under 1 map and the map will contain different sub-events it. The event description for Fireworks Celebration reads “Follow the Union sentry tower’s Ops Chief, Ashley, to prepare the celebration fireworks, and hold the front line to protect the weak from the enemy.”. Players will be able to access the new event by clicking on the billboard sign that features Ashley. During the entire event, players will be able to collect Surge of Inspiration daily just by logging in as well as by spending their Stamina. Like any other event in Dislyte, Fireworks Celebration also gives players a ton of sub-events to look forward to.
In the Fireworks Celebration event, players will be able to get Inspiration points by consuming their Stamina at the rate of 1 Point per 60 Stamina. Players can use these Inspiration Points in the different sub-events to interact with them and earn some bonus rewards. It has some serious depth to its gameplay modes. The different types of gameplay modes that come under Fireworks Celebration are as follows:
Essay – Essays are events where the players can choose to view the different side stories or simply skip them if they are not interested. Regardless of the choice made, they will receive Nexus Crystals after finishing it.
Story Battle – This is the battle part of the event where players are required to participate in battles and defeat enemy teams. It requires Inspiration Points to take part in these battles and these battles reward players with Gold and Nexus Crystals. Higher difficulties can also be unlocked as they clear the previous one.
Golden House – Golden House is like a mystery shop where players can use their excess Inspiration points for additional rewards.
Mystery Trader – Mystery Trader is going to change drastically as an event with the Fireworks Celebration update. In the past, players could reset the secondary attributes of their relics using their Inspiration Points in this sub-event. Now, players will be able to resonate with any Esper of their choice using their Inspiration Points. Players will be offered 3 chances to resonate their Espers – 2 for Epic grade Espers and 1 for Legendary Grade Espers. Keep in mind that each of the espers has to be different and players cannot resonate with the same Espers more than one time.
Surge of Inspiration – Surge of Inspiration will continuously give out Gold and Nexus Crystals. Players will be able to upgrade the Surge of Inspiration using their Inspiration points. Upgrading the Surge of Inspiration will further increase the amount of Gold and Nexus Crystals given per hour.
Esper Resonance Optimizations
Here are the main takeaways from the optimizations coming to Esper Resonance:
- Esper Resonance system is being completely revamped to make them more in-depth and personalized according to the player’s wishes. Players will now be able to customize them according to their own wishes on the Esper Resonance screen. Players will be able to unlock their true potential with the new Esper Resonance system.
- A total of 9 different Divine Talents are available to be chosen in the Esper Resonance screen. Each of these talents is divided into HP/Attack/Defense branches. Each talent provides buffs to Espers.
- For each 6 Resonance energy used by players, they will be able to light up 1 talent in the Esper Resonance screen. Hence, Rare Espers will be able to light up 4 Divine Talents, Epic Espers will be able to light up 5 Divine Talents, and Legendary Espers will be able to light up 6 Divine Talents. The resonance energy obtained by the player when infusing a duplicate esper remains the same as before at 4/5/6 for Rare/Epic/Legendary espers.
- Before, the Esper Resonance energy used to be able to grant 1% Attack/Defense/HP but after the update, it will grant only 0.5% Attack/Defense/HP.
- After the update, players will be able to enjoy a free resonance energy event starting from 13th September 2022 till 20th September 2022.
Here are the main takeaways of the optimizations coming for Clubs:
- The Clubmaster and Deputy Clubmaster can now change the name of the club for 500 Nexus Crystals per each rename. Keep in mind that only the name of the Club can only be changed once in 24 hours.
- Post the update, Club EXP obtained from completing the tasks will be shown on the Club Tasks screen.
- A bunch of new Club tasks are being added.
- In the Club Holobattle, if the esper died in one battle, then it can be used again in the subsequent battles. Hence, their death status won’t roll over.
That concludes everything major coming to the World of Gyrate with Dislyte’s Patch 3.1.2. To get a thorough look at what’s coming, players can feel free to check out the official patch notes. To Play Dislyte in a more optimized and efficient manner, we highly recommend playing Dislyte on your PC with BlueStacks using a keyboard and mouse.