Dislyte Patch 3.1.0 – New Espers Gaius, Li Guang, Nick and Static Shock Event
Dislyte is on a back-to-back update spree as the new patch notes for the upcoming event are released! The LilithGames developed and published title saw the global launch just 3 months back after being developed in an open beta test phase for over 8 months. Players can expect consistent long-form updates every 2 weeks and engaging events almost every week. Dislyte is a free-to-play title available on both the Google Play Store and iOS App Store.
The latest update for Dislyte is titled Patch 3.1.1 and is going to be implemented in the live version of the game on 23rd August 2022. These updates are feature-rich patches that are deployed on a bi-weekly basis in order to keep the player base happy and entertained with something to look forward to. Almost every patch update brings with it new heroes, called Espers in the official game terminology. With the upcoming patch, 3 new espers are coming to the Gyrate – Gaius, Li Guang, and Nick. A new event titled “Static Shock” will also be premiering in the game post update that features Gaius and Nick. Players can view the special animated trailer for the event on the game’s official YouTube channel. A new feature called Preparation Room is also being added for players to test out their espers and builds in a practice setting. Some general optimizations are also being made. Adjustments to Gold Records and a new probability up event. Balance adjustments for skills of selected Espers. There’s a lot to cover. Let’s get right into the details for Patch 3.1.1 which is scheduled to release on 23rd August 2022.
Gaius – New 5-Star Esper
Gaius is a 5-Star Flow elemental esper that is classified as a DPS in-game. Gaius has the powers of the Goddess Thanatos. His in-game description reads the following – “Legendary founder of the Esper Union and, fittingly, inheritor of Zeus’s powers. Gaius is a very strong Fighter Esper who is able to switch between normal mode and God King mode, granting him two sets of abilities.” Gaius has a very high base attack among espers of a similar category. We recommend building Gaius with Hammer of Thor/ Incandescence Set with Attack%/Critical Hit Rate%, Attack%/ Critical Hit Damage%, and Attack% as main stats and a focus on Attack%, Critical Hit Rate%, and Critical Hit Damage% as sub-stats. Players will be able to acquire Gaius after the update goes live in-game on 23rd August 2022.
Let’s take a look at Gaius’s abilities in detail:
Thunderstrike (Active Skill) – Deals 120% ATK damage to an enemy. Extends all their debuffs, and Stuns the enemy.
God King – Thunderstrike: Deals 40% ATK damage to all enemies. Has a 75% chance of stealing 1 enemy buff.
Thunder Judgement (Active Skill) – Summons lightning to attack random enemies multiple times. Deals 60% ATK damage. Prioritizes attacking different targets, and deals decreasing damage to the same targets (-25% each time). Dispels all buffs from the targets. Inflict Buff Blocker for 2 turns.
God King – Judgment: Summons lightning 5 times to attack random enemies. Each hit deals 150% ATK damage. Prioritizes attacking different enemies. Damage against the same enemies is reduced by 25% each time. Inflicts Buff Blocker for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 4 turns
Thunderstorm (Active Skill) – Normal Mode: Enters God King mode. Gains 1 turn. Gains a Shield for 2 turns. Shield strength equals 300% ATK. Extends own buffs by 1 turn. Resets God King – Judgment’ cooldown.
Passive: In his normal mode, increases ACC by 100%; dealing damage inflicts on the target Sear for 1 turn. This ability’s cooldown is not affected by any methods.
God King Mode: Enters normal mode. Gains 1 turn. Grants a Shield to all allies for 1 turn. Shield strength equals 120% AT K. Extends own buffs by 1 turn. Resets Thunder Judgement’s cooldown. Reduces Thunderstorm’s cooldown to 1 turn.
Passive: In God King mode: Increases C. RATE by 100%; deals extra damage upon attacking (extra damage equals 8% of the target’s max HP, up t0500/0 of his own ATK). This ability’s cooldown is not affected by any methods.
Cooldown: 3 turns
Captain Ability – Increases ally ATK in Point War by 40%.
Li Guang – New 5-Star Esper
Li Guang is a 4-Star Wind elemental Esper that is classified as a DPS in-game. Li Guang possesses the power of the God Vermillion Bird. Her in-game description reads the following – “With the divine power of Vermilion Bird, she will depart on another adventure today!” Li Guang has an average base attack and health among espers of a similar category. We recommend building Li Guang with War Machine/ Sword Avatara Set with Attack%/Critical Hit Rate%, Attack%, and Speed as main stats and a focus on Speed, Attack%, Critical Hit Rate%, and Critical Hit Damage% as sub-stats. Players will be able to acquire Li Guang after the update goes live in-game on 23rd August 2022.
Let’s take a look at Li Guang’s abilities in detail:
Bright Flames (Active Skill) – Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Each hit deals 60% ATK damage. Each hit grants Vermilion Bird 15%
Fetching Fire (Active Skill) – Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Each hit deals 90% ATK damage. Each SPD grants extra damage equal to 0.16% ATK. Each hit steals 1 buff from the enemy. Upon successful stealing, extends own buffs by 1 turn (triggered once per turn).
Cooldown: 3 turns
Dazzling Sunfire (Active Skill) – Increases all allies’ AP by 15%. Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Each hit deals 60% ATK damage. Each SPD grants extra damage equal to 0.33% ATK.
Cooldown: 4 turns
Captain Ability – Increases ally C. RATE in Ritual Miracle, Sonic Miracle, and Desolate Lands by 25%.
Nick – New 4-Star Esper
Nick is a 4-Star Inferno elemental Esper that is classified as a Controller in-game. Nick possesses the power of the God Magni. His in-game description reads the following – “With the unlimited strength Magni, Nlick tirelessly works to improve and repair the city.” We recommend building Nick with Wind Walker/ Apollo’s Bow/ Master Grove Set with HP%/Defense%, HP%/ Defense%, and Speed as main stats and a focus on HP%, Speed, and Accuracy as sub-stats. Players will be able to acquire Nick after the update goes live in-game on 23rd August 2022.
Let’s take a look at Nick’s abilities in detail:
Stone Fists (Active Skill) – Attacks 1 enemy. Deals 120% ATK damage. 60% chance of inflicting ATK Down for 2 turns.
Landslide (Active Skill) – Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Each hit deals 120% ATK damage. 60% chance of extending all ability cooldowns of the target by 1 turn. Upon successful extending, reduces all of Magni’s ability cooldowns by 1 turn.
Cooldown: 4 turns
Skyfall (Active Skill) – Attacks all enemies. Deals 120% ATK damage. Dispels enemy Shield. Silences them for 2 turns. Each enemy Silenced increases Magni’s AP by 10%.
Cooldown: 4 turns
Captain Ability – Increases ally DEF by 24%.
Here are some key takeaways mentioned regarding the Preparation Room in the patch notes:
- Preparation Room is a PvE content that is unlocked for all players once they reach Level 60. Players can visit Preparation Room by going to the War Room located on the left-hand side of the main menu.
- In the Preparation Room, players can set the Relic sets for their favorite Espers to use in the PvP game modes. Players will be able to set plans for Casual Arena, Esper Arena, and Point War.
- Players can choose to enable or disable this option.
Here are some key takeaways mentioned regarding the Formation Assist in the patch notes:
- A new system called Formation Assist has been added to the Esper Gallery screen.
- A new share button for the Esper Gallery has also been added where players can share their esper galleries with other players in the world or club chat.
- Formation Assist lets players make formations for the different content available in-game. Players can make multiple formations like Sonic Miracle, and Ritual Miracle. Other players can easily click on the shared link and get recommendations for their own formations.
- Players can also request specific formations and the givers can provide them with their formation. The formation will be automatically added to the Esper Gallery of the requester.
Gaius Probability Up Event
New heroes are often dropped with a drop rate-up banner and this update is no exception. Here are the main takeaways from the upcoming Gaius probability-up event:
- The event banner starts on 23rd August 2022 and ends on 11th September 2022. Players will be able to summon on the event banner using Super Sound Matrices and Gold Records.
- The probability up banner will unlock in the Super Senses. Post the update, every 10 Gold Records used on the banner will give players an additional 50 Super Sound Matrices.
- During the event, players will have an increased chance of obtaining Gaius (Zeus) if they summon a legendary Esper. The base rates to summon Legendary, Epics, and Rares stay the same. After the update, the base rate of obtaining Legendary Esper has been changed from a base 1% to a cumulative 1.5%. While the base rate of obtaining the targeted Esper has been changed to 50% if players are able to summon a legendary Esper.
- The pity also has also been changed from 120 summons to 100 summons. The existing pity of players on the normal recruit banner will be carried forward during the event. If players have not managed to summon Gaius within 199 summons, then Gaius will be guaranteed to be summoned at the 200th summon.
- The entire event ends when the player acquires Gaius (Zeus).
- During the event, players will be able to gain additional rewards according to the number of times they summon on the event banner. Gold Record and Legendary Abilimons are offered as the major rewards in this way.
Static Shock Event
The Static Shock event starts on 23rd August 2022 and ends on 5th September 2022. Players will be able to access this event if their Player level is 16+. Static Shock event is where we are going back to the basics of a classic event currency and event redeem shop case. Although, the new event will have its fair share of twists to give players a unique way of exploring the entire map. The event description reads “Every cloud has a silver lining and rainbow appears after darkness and thunder. Under such belief, he is devoted to chasing the light despite the shadow cast by the Miracles. His own life or death means nothing when it comes to protecting the seeds of the future. He is Gaius. The watcher of light.”. Players will be able to access the new event by clicking on the billboard sign that features Gaius. During the entire event, players will be able to collect Divine Essence and Thunder Essence which are the designated event currency for the Static Shock event. The entire map of the event will be unlocked at the beginning of the event. Other sub-gameplay modes like the Thunder Matrices, Resource Depots, and Extreme Route will be unlocked after reaching a certain point in the event story.
Static Shock event is not your typical event currency farming simulator where players just need to continuously auto-repeat the event stages to earn event currency. It has some serious depth to its gameplay modes. In fact, it has multiple different sub-events inside it. The different gameplay modes that come under Static Shock are as follows:
Thunder Matrice – Thunder Matrices can greatly empower the overall stats of your Espers while fighting the tough Boss Raids. Players need the divine power – Power of Thunder in order to upgrade their Thunder Matrices. Players can collect the Power of Thunder from exploring the event map and collecting resources from the Resource Depot.
Resource Depot – The Resource Depot is akin to AFK rewards present in other events of Dislyte. Players can unlock Resource Depot by exploring the Event Map. After being unlocked, players can get free resources on a continuous basis. Players can occupy these depots after defeating the enemies that have inhabited it. Players can find multiple resource depots.
Extreme Route – Extreme Route are like challenge missions where completing them will grant players abundant resources. Players can also view Gaius’s treasured badge and the backstory behind it after they have completed a certain amount of Extreme Route missions.
Infinite Miracle Adjustments
Here are the main takeaways from the adjustments coming to the Infinite Miracle:
- The rewards from the Infinite Miracle are changing from Wind Record Fragment x 2, Inferno Record Fragment x 2, Flow Record Fragment x 2 to Super Sound Matrix x 5.
- Daily rewards have been added to the Spatial Tower. Players can claim rewards every day based on the highest floor they clear. Higher floors grant better rewards. If the spatial tower is cleared, players will still be able to claim the rewards from the Temporal Tower.
- Players can enjoy Spatial Tower and Temporal Tower as they do not consume Stamina now.
- If the player is stuck on a specific floor of Spatial Tower, the difficulty of the floor will decrease by 3% every day, up to a maximum of 15%. Once the floor is cleared, the difficulty will return back to normal.
Desolate Lands Adjustments
Here are the main takeaways of the adjustments coming to the Desolate Lands:
- New ratings of EX, EX+, and EX++ have been added for all the bosses after the current highest rating of SSS. The newly added ratings will have a better chance of dropping good rewards.
- Quitting in the middle of the stage will be considered a lost battle, resulting in a reduction of 1 Stamina.
- Ability damage for Shadowstream’s Impact Storm and Cyclone Rush has been slightly increased.
- Ability damage for Shadowgale’s Rolling Dust Storm and Roaring Hurricane has been slightly increased.
- Ability damage for Shadowfire’s Burning Dust Storm and Searing Hurricane has been slightly increased, and some Fiery Eyes’ HP has been increased.
Esper Balance Changes
Balance Changes are a must for games like Dislyte that harbor different types of PvP (Player V/S Player) game modes. A competitive game like Dislyte understands the value of balance changes to maintain fairness in the game. Players can expect multiple balance changes with every patch note for Dislyte as stated by the developers. Here are the Espers and the changes they are undergoing with Patch 3.1.1.
Clara (Legendary Esper)
Queen’s Protection (Passive skill) – Upon healing, dispels 1 debuff from targets.
When the healing amount exceeds the limit, grants a Shield for 2 turns. Shield strength equals 120% of the excess healing amount.
Hymn of Life (3rd skill) – Increases all allies’ AP by 20%.
Heals all allies for 35% of their max HP.
Dispels 1 debuff from each ally. Grants Immunity to allies without debuffs for 1 turn.
Lucas (Legendary Esper)
Lightpulse (1st skill) – Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Total damage equals 115% ATK.
Each hit steals 10% AP.
Geb (Legendary Esper)
Warm Harmonics (Passive Skill) – Geb heals the ally with the lowest HP percentage every time. Each 1% max HP lost increases the healing amount by 0.5%.
Dispels Diseased from the target. If they suffer from a max HP penalty, restores their max HP threshold by 5%.
Upon healing, grants 1 Supporting Song stack to the ally. If ally HP is below 50%, grants 1 more Supporting Song stack.
Supporting Song – (Undispellable) Grants +4% base ATK per stack (max 15 stacks).
Xie Chuyi (Epic Esper)
Spirit Dispel (1st skill) – A Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Each hit deals 60% ATK damage.
Each hit has a 40% chance of inflicting Sear for 2 turns.
While Xie Yuzhi is present, deals True Damage equal to 10% of the enemy’s max HP, up to 80% of Xie Chuyi’s max HP.
Netherworld Hurl (3rd skill) – Gains C. RATE Up for 2 turns.
Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Each hit deals 80% ATK damage.
Each hit inflicts DEF Down for 2 turns.
Calls Xie Yuzhi to assist with Heaven Awaits.
Xie Yuzhi (Epic Esper)
Heaven Awaits (3rd skill) – Gains SPD Up for 2 turns.
Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Each hit deals 120% ATK damage.
The 1st hit steals 20% AP. The 2nd hit increases all their debuff durations by 1 turn.
Calls Xie Chuyi to assist with Netherworld Hurl.
That covers a majority of the things coming with Dislyte’s Patch 3.1.1. To get a thorough look at what’s coming, players can feel free to check out the official patch notes. To Play Dislyte in a more optimized and efficient manner, we highly recommend playing Dislyte on your PC with BlueStacks using a keyboard and mouse.