Genshin Impact – Moonlight Merriment Event
As the anniversary of Genshin Impact draws closer, the Moonchase festival is also nearing for the players and the people of Liyue Harbour. This allows the preparation of various activities based on the festival’s theme. During the time period of the Moonlight Merriment, there are various festival-themed events that the players can take part in such as the Moonchase Tales, Trail Of Delicacies, and others.
The event is already underway and will be available till the 11th of October, 2021. There are different rewards that can be earned by completing various activities. These rewards include Primogems, Mora, Character Level Up Material, Weapon Level Up Materials, and more. Here are the complete details regarding the Moonlight Merriment event:
Eligibility and Rewards
- Players need to be at least adventure rank 28 and should have completed the archon quest Chapter I: Act III – A New Star Approaches” and “Trulla Chapter: Act I – Mondstadt Gastronomy Trip” to take part in the event.
- The rewards for the event consist of Primogems, Mora, Character Level Up Material, A Four Star Claymore Luxurious Sea Lord and much more.
The Moonlight Merriment is divided into three separate events, players can participate which the players can participate in:
- Moonchase Tales
- Moonlight Seeker
- Trail Of Delicacies
This event is divided into three parts :
- “Path of Stalwart Stone”,
- “Path of Gentle Breezes”,
- and “Path of Austere Frost”
- At the start of each stage, there will be challenges and quests which the travelers are required to solve in order to complete the Moonlight Merriment part 1.
- The Moonlight Merriment part 2 can only be accessed after accumulating 1000 Festive Fever.
- The Cuisine Machine Test Run can only be accessed if the travelers complete the Moonlight Merriment part 1.
After completing the Moonlight Merriment part 1 and Many Matters of the Moonchase Festival players can take part in the Moonlight Seeker Event. While unlocking any phase of the game during the event the expedition of the corresponding area in Moonlight Seeker will be opened simultaneously which the players have to explore, it will be shown to the players via markings on the map.
Players have to collect the Moonlight Charm and Mysterious Chests in the area to complete the event. There is an exploration progression bar that shows how many of the Charms and Chests the player has opened and the rewards will be given based on the exploration progression of the area.
Players will receive the event exclusive Claymore, Luxurious Sea Lord, and its refinement materials as a reward for completing this event alongside various other rewards and Festive Fever. Players can also ask for clues from Linyang in Liyue Harbour to help with the exploration progression of the area.
Trail of Delicacies
The event will be unlocked after completing the Moonlight Merriment part 1 and Many Matters of the Moonchase Festival. During this event, the players are required to offer delicacies and gain buffs to defeat the opponents which will help complete the challenges and finish the event.
The challenges will be marked on the map and at the end of the challenges, there will be wind currents that help players go from one challenge to the other.