Updates

Idle Heroes: More Christmas Events are Added in the Idle Continent!

Posted by: BlueStacks Content Team

Players are getting spoiled right now by Idle Heroes with so many gifts and rewards for the holiday season. This patch is the second Christmas update that was added in the game. You can read about the first Christmas events patch here.

Idle Heroes: More Christmas Events are Added in the Idle Continent!

Have you logged in yet? You should! You can get epic rewards just by logging in the game right now without even doing anything. How many gifts have you received on the wishing tree yet? You can read more about that event in the blog we linked above.

Daily Reward

It’s like Christmas every day if you log in to the game right now with a much better login reward, check your email as soon as you enter the game to get three Heroic Summon Scrolls.

Christmas Gift Stocking

Claim your free gift everyday in this event. You can even upgrade the rewards and unlock the 4th stocking by purchasing the Christmas Package. 

Idle Heroes: More Christmas Events are Added in the Idle Continent!

Here are the rewards that you can get in this event:

  • The 1st stocking will give you 3 Snowballs, 500 Diamonds and 5 Heroic Summon Scroll.
  • The 2nd stocking will give you 15 Snowballs, 10 times Prophet Orbs and 50 Heroic Summon Scroll if you unlock it using 5,000 Diamonds.
  • The 3rd stocking will give you 15 Snowballs, 10 times Prophet Orbs and 50 Heroic Summon Scroll if you unlock it using 5,000 Diamonds.
  • The 4th stocking will give you 30 Snowballs, 10 Core of Transcendence and 100 Heroic Summon Scroll if you unlock it by purchasing the Christmas Package.

Snowball Fight

You can gift snowballs to your heroes and obtain gifts depending on the number of snowballs that you gave. Each time you gift a snowball, you have an 80% chance of obtaining 1 Christmas Gift, and a 20% chance of obtaining 1 Exquisite Christmas Gift. 

Idle Heroes: More Christmas Events are Added in the Idle Continent!

When you have gifted enough snowballs to a hero to meet all the reward goals and you have other heroes that have not met the goals, you will be unable to gift snowballs that have met all the goals.

Here are the rewards you can get when you gift Flora Snowballs:

  • 10 times Christmas Cards for 10 snowballs
  • 50 times Elite 5 star hero summon shards for 30 snowballs
  • A 6 star Puppet Selection Chests for 60 snowballs
  • A 6 star Orange Equipment Chests for 100 snowballs
  • 50 times 5 Star Hero Eos summon shards for 100 snowballs

Here are the rewards you can get when you gift Elyvia Snowballs:

  • 20 times Christmas Cards for 20 snowballs
  • A 6 star Puppet Selection Chests for 50 snowballs
  • 50 times Elite 5 star Light hero shards for 90 snowballs
  • A 5 star Hero Selection Chest for 140 snowballs
  • 50 times Orange Artifact Exclusive Fragment

Searching for Santa

You can use the Christmas Cards that you get in completing the Snowball Fight event here to unlock clues to find the whereabouts of Santa. 

Idle Heroes: More Christmas Events are Added in the Idle Continent!

Here are the rewards you can get in this event:

  • 20 times Heroic Summon Scrolls
  • 2 times 6 Star Puppet Selection Chest
  • A 5 star Hero Selection Chest
  • 150 times 9 star Light Puppe Summon Shards
  • 2 times Mysterious Artifact Selection Chest
  • 10 times Christmas Tiny Reindeer Skin Fusion for Belrain
  • A Skin Shards Package
  • A Gorgeous Avatar Selection Chest
  • 10 times Carnival of Christmas Night Skin Fusion for Valentino
  • Light/Dark 5 star Hero Selection Chest
  • Eminent Hero Selection Chest
  • 190 times Glorious Relics
  • 50 times 10 star Light Puppet Summon Shards
  • 3 times Melodic Strings Artifacts
  • 10 times Santa Skin Fusion for Aspen
  • 3 times Void Egg Selection Chest
  • A Cloud Island Chest
  • 20 times Core of Transcendence
  • 10 times Christmas Queen Skin Fusion for Scarlet Queen
  • A Christmas Home Chest

Christmas Package

You can unlock more rewards on some events and an exclusive Christmas skin fusion for the Lord of Fear Aspin if you purchase this package, here are all the things that you can get in this package:

  • 10,000 Gems
  • 100 times Heroic Summon Scrolls
  • 150 Snowballs
  • 10 times Evil Santa Krampus Fusion Skin for Lord of Fear Aspen
  • A Christmas Gift Stocking that you can use to unlock the 4th stocking in the Christmas Gift Stocking event

Idle Heroes is one of the chill games that you can play on mobile. If you are new to Idle Heroes and want to be efficient, you can read our Idle Heroes tips and tricks guide.

Have you found Santa in the event yet? Let us know in the comments below!

BlueStacks Videos

  • How to Play Dynasty Origins: Conquest on PC with BlueStacks

    Jan 20, 2022

    How to Play Dynasty Origins: Conquest on PC with BlueStacks

  • How to Play Wasteland Punk on PC with BlueStacks

    Jan 14, 2022

    How to Play Wasteland Punk on PC with BlueStacks

  • Top 10 graphic intensive games to play on BlueStacks 5

    Jan 12, 2022

    Top 10 graphic intensive games to play on BlueStacks 5

View All

BlueStacks Roundups

News

Click to Install

Get access to the most comprehensive gaming content in our weekly newsletter.

Play your favorite Android games on PC.