Idle Heroes – New Hero Vulcan, Palace of Crystal Event and Point Milestone Event
The new patch notes for the popular RPG Idle Heroes is finally live in-game. Developed and published globally by DHGames, Idle Heroes has been the core fan-favourite idle genre game that rivals the likes of AFK Arena and Mythic Heroes. Idle Heroes is available as a free-to-play game on both the Google Play Store and iOS App Store. This patch contains lots of new events, and tons of summoning scrolls for you summon freaks! A brand-new hero called Vulcan has also been released along with the update. Get the full details here.
Table of Contents
- New Hero Vulcan
- 5-Star Hero Double Odds Event
- Daily Gift Pack Event
- Summon Prizes Event
- Palace of Crystal and Palace of Eternity Set of Events
- Fighter’s Competition
New Hero Vulcan
Vulcan is a new Light elemental 5-Star hero that is classified as a Warrior in-game. Players will be able to summon him using their Heroic Summoning scrolls! If players manage to summon a 5-Star hero, Vulcan have a higher chance of being summoned. The event has already started as we speak on 26th November 2022 and lasts till 1st December 2022. Take a look at the active and passive abilities of the new hero Vulcan:
Terminator Cannon (Active Skill)
Vulcan loads his cannon and consumes all Cannonballs. Meanwhile, increases self Damage Reduction, and grants self a [Shield] and immunity to all control effects (cannot restore Energy). Extra effect takes place based on the Cannonball consumed:
[Continuous Fire]: Each Cannonball increases self Attack.
[Piercing Fire]: Each Cannonball increases self Crit Damage.
[Shotgun Fire]: Each Cannonball increases self All Damage Dealt.
When Vulcan acts the next time, deals damage to all enemies. Extra effect takes place based on the Cannonball consumed:
[Continuous Cannonball]: Each Cannonball deals damage to a random enemy.
[Piercing Cannonball]: Each Cannonball deals Armor- ignoring damage to random enemies with the lowest HP.
[Shotgun Cannonball]: Each Cannonball deals damage to all enemies.
Combat Readiness (Passive Skill)
Increases self-Attack, HP, Holy Damage, Crit, and Control Immunity.
Holylight Attack (Passive Skill)
Changes the basic attack to: Deals damage to random enemies, with chances to obtain a certain number of [Continuous Cannonballs].
Almighty Ammo (Passive Skill)
Cannonballs can be obtained via the following ways:
- When any ally releases basic attacks or at the end of Vulcan’s round, there is a chance of obtaining [Continuous Cannonballs].
- When any ally releases active skills, there is a chance of obtaining [Piercing Cannonballs].
- When any enemy dies, there is a chance of obtaining [Shotgun Cannonballs].
When the limit of any Cannonball is reached, self turns into the [Saturation Attack] status, which removes a certain number of debuffs from self and grants self immunity to Fear.
5-Star Hero Double Odds Event
This is a summoning event and is directly tied according to how many summons you make in the Summoning Circle using your Heroic Summoning Scrolls. For every 1 summon made using Heroic Summoning scroll, players will accumulate 1 point for the event. Here are the main key takeaways regarding the event:
- For every 100 failed attempts at summoning Vulcan at Heroic Summoning raises the odds of obtaining Vulcan.
- The previous 499 failed attempts at summoning Vulcan at Heroic Summon ensure you the success in the 500th attempt.
- The progress will be zeroed once Vulcan is summoned before or after the 500th summon.
Here are the odds:
- For 1-100 Heroic Summons – Base Percentage
- For 101-200 Heroic Summons – Base Percentage x 2
- For 201-300 Heroic Summons – Base Percentage x 3
- For 301-400 Heroic Summons – Base Percentage x 4
- For 401-499 Heroic Summons – Base Percentage x 5
- 500th Heroic Summon – Guaranteed Vulcan
Daily Gift Pack Event
In the light of the new update, it seems DHGames are overjoyed! They are giving out free resources to all players who are actively logging in to the game. Simply head over to the shop daily in order to get your hands on free rewards. Here are the rewards that can be received every day.
DAY 1: Heroic Summon Scroll x 3 + Gems x 150
DAY 2: Heroic Summon Scroll x 3 + Gems x 150
DAY 3: Heroic Summon Scroll x 3 + Gems x 150
DAY 4: Heroic Summon Scroll x 3 + Gems x 150
DAY 5: Heroic Summon Scroll x 3 + Gems x 150
DAY 6: Heroic Summon Scroll x 3 + Gems x 150
DAY 7: Heroic Summon Scroll x 3 + Gems x 150
Summon Prizes Event
The Summon Prizes event is also a summoning based event that goes hand in hand with the amount of Heroic Summons you make. The more summons you make, the more rewards you will be able to get. The rewards obtained from this event will be directly sent to your in-game mailbox where you can claim them.
The milestones and the rewards for them are as follows –
- Obtain 50 points – Prophet Orb x 3 + Heroic Summon Scroll x 10 + Obsidian Point (2022) x 5
- Obtain 100 points – Prophet Orb x 3 + Heroic Summon Scroll x 10 + Obsidian Point (2022) x 5
- Obtain 200 points – Prophet Orb x 4 + Heroic Summon Scroll x 10 + 5-Star Valkyrie Fragments x 50 + Obsidian Point (2022) x 10
- Obtain 300 points – Prophet Orb x 5 + Upgrade Stone Materials x 5 + Core of Transcendence x 1 + Obsidian Point (2022) x 5
- Obtain 400 points – 5-Star Vulcan Fragments x 50 + Obsidian Point (2022) x 10
- Obtain 500 points – Glorious Relic x 15 + Core of Transcendence x 1 + Obsidian Point (2022) x 10
Palace of Crystal and Palace of Eternity Set of Events
Palace of Crystal is a new event that is synchronized with the Palace of Eternity event. Players can acquire Eternal Crystal for every 400 Heroic summons they make. Consider it like an event currency. These Eternal Crystals can later be exchanged for some juicy rewards such as different 5-Star heroes. Here are the key takeaways to note about the event:
- At the Palace of Eternity, you can use Eternal Crystals to replace specific heroes for the new hero.
- Replace 1 Host hero (5-Star) at the Palace of Eternity consumes 10 Eternal Crystal. For every 9 Host Heroes (5-Star) are replaced, the cost of Eternal Crystal for each Host Hero increases by 5.
- The result hero from replacement will be of the same star level with the hero to be replaced, which means, you put in a 10-Star hero, you’ll get a 10-Star one.
- Replaceable Heroes in each event will be different. In principle, they are the 5 latest released heroes.
- Heroes of different star levels have a diverse number of Host Heroes.
- New heroes replaced from Palace of Eternity will not get you summon rewards of Hero Lottery.
- Multiple heroes replaceable from Palace of Eternity share the demand of Eternal Crystals.
In this event, players will have to collect Fighter Points and Champion Points which are the event currencies used in this event. Players will be rewarded based on the amount of Fighter Point and Champion Points that they have collected over the duration of the event. The event has already started as we speak and lasts till 23rd December 2022, giving players plenty of time to collect the points. Here are the key takeaways regarding the rules of the event:
- Obtain 3 Fighter points if you win a battle at Crystal Crown league and 1 Fighter point if you lose the battle.
- Obtain 5 Fighter points if you win a battle at Inter-Dimensional Arena, and 1 Fighter point if you lose a battle.
- Obtain 3 Fighter points if you win a battle at Star Arena, and 1 Fighter point if you lose a battle.
- Obtain 3 Champion points if you win a battle at Trial of the Champion, and 1 Champion point if you lose a battle.
- Rewards will be sent via in-game mail.
Here are the rewards available through the event:
- Obtain 30 Fighter Points – Gems x 200 + Super Wishing Coin x 2
- Obtain 60 Fighter Points – Gems x 300 + Super Wishing Coin x 2
- Obtain 100 Fighter Points – Gems x 500 + Super Wishing Coin x 3
- Obtain 150 Fighter Points – Gems x 500 + Super Wishing Coin x 3
- Obtain 30 Champion Points – Gems x 300 + Prophet Orb x 2
- Obtain 60 Champion Points – Gems x 500 + Prophet Orb x 3
- Obtain 100 Champion Points – Gems x 500 + Universal Skin Shards x 10
- Obtain 150 Champion Points – Gems x 700 + Elite 5-Star Hero Shard x 50
That is all the news we have for this update. Stay tuned for future updates on all the events and happenings at Idle Heroes! We recommend playing Idle Heroes on PC using BlueStacks with a keyboard and mouse.