Updates

Infinite Magicraid – New Mythical Hero Melchio Now Available to be Summoned

Posted by: BlueStacks Content Team

Infinite Magicraid by DHGames is the latest turn-based RPG by the makers of Idle Heroes. Set in a fantasy land of might and magic, the game does justice to the primeval style of fighting set in a fictional world where gods, demons, and vampires all exist. Infinite Magicraid has just been released globally, not even marking a full month since its release and yet it’s pumping out patches after patches to keep the player base entertained and engaged. While the game is still fresh, the number of collectible heroes is significantly less compared to games of similar nature. However, it seems the developers are quite adamant on adding new heroes to diversify the combat mechanics in the game and give players more interesting heroes to summon. Infinite Magicraid is a free-to-play game available on both the Google Play Store and iOS App Store.

Infinite Magicraid – New Mythical Hero Melchio Now Available to be Summoned

Infinite Magicraid’s latest update can already be seen live in-game as it was implemented on 1st September 2022. Players can see the release of the newest Mythical rarity hero called Melchio who was hyped by the official social media handles of Infinite Magicraid. The official trailer of Melchio was revealed to the player base 1 week ago and he was advertised as a DPS-heavy attacker hero that can reduce all enemies’ Tenacity to make them less tanky. Apart from the release of Melchio, a new summoning banner has also been put up to give players a higher chance of obtaining Melchio. A few bug adjustments and game fixes were also made with the update. Let’s get right to the details of the new patch.

Melchio – New Mythical Grade Hero

Melchio is the newest Mythical grade hero that came to Infinite Magicraid. Melchio is a Force-marked hero from the Wizard’s Eye faction that is classified as an Attacker in-game. Melchio is a Mythical grade hero that can only be obtained via collecting Mythical hero shards. These Mythical Hero shards can be obtained via different events listed in-game but are available at the highest milestones of the event. Hence, they are not easy to acquire as they require a lot of dedication. Melchio is going to be the first hero that can transform his abilities and upgrade them as you progress through the battles.

Infinite Magicraid – New Mythical Hero Melchio Now Available to be Summoned

Here are the skills and abilities of Melchio:

Basic Abilities

Basic Thunderbolt – Deals 3 stages of ATK DMG each to a single enemy. Meanwhile, reduces their Turn Meter by 10%, or 15% when landing a Critical Hit.

Basic Flare – Deals ATK DMG to a single enemy and 2 other random enemies. A Critical Hit is guaranteed for targets with debuffs.

Basic Dark Erosion – Deals 180% ATK DMG to all enemies, with a 40% chance to reduce their Tenacity by 30% for 2 turns.

Elemental Evolution (Passive) – Melchio is immune to [Silence], [Horrify), and [Provoke). Melchio gains 1 layer of [Basic Elemental Charge] whenever he casts a basic skill. The next skill Melchio casts will be upgraded to the corresponding intermediate skill when he has 2 layers of [Basic Elemental Charge). Melchio will lose [Basic Elemental Charge) and gains 1 layer of (Intermediate Elemental Charge] after casting the intermediate skill. The next skill Mechio casts will be upgraded to the corresponding advanced skill when he has (Intermediate Elemental Charge) and 2 layers of [Basic Elemental Charge) at the same time. Melchio will lose [Intermediate Elemental Charge) and 2 layers of [Basic Elemental Charge) after casting the advanced skill. Melchio gains 2 layers of [Basic Elemental Charge] at the beginning of each wave. The cooldown of all of Melchio’s skills will not be reduced or increased by other effects.

Infinite Magicraid – New Mythical Hero Melchio Now Available to be Summoned

Intermediate Skills

Intermediate Thunderstorm – Deals 4 stages of ATK DMG each to a single enemy, with a 60% chance to inflict (Stun) for 1 turn. This attack has an additional 30% Piercing Rate.

Intermediate Flame – Deals 3 stages of ATK DMG each to all enemies. Critical Hit is guaranteed for enemies with debuffs. This attack has an additional 30% Critical Hit DMG.

Intermediate Dark Erosion – Deals 180% ATK DMG to all enemies, with a 40% chance to reduce their Tenacity by 30% for 2 turns.

Infinite Magicraid – New Mythical Hero Melchio Now Available to be Summoned

Advanced Skills

Advanced Thunderstruck – Deals 4 stages of ATK DMG each to a single enemy, with a 100% chance to inflict (Stun) for 1 turn. This attack has an additional 60% Piercing Rate.

Advanced Blaze – Deals 3 stages of ATK DMG each to all enemies. Critical Hit is guaranteed for enemies with debuffs. This attack has an additional 100% Critical Hit DMG.

Advanced Dark Befalling – Steals all buffs from all enemies and deals 220% ATK DMG to them, with a 40% chance to reduce their Tenacity by 60% for 2 turns. This attack has an additional 20% Leech benefit.

Infinite Magicraid – New Mythical Hero Melchio Now Available to be Summoned

Elemental Orb (Exclusive Equipment)

  • Lv.1 Melchio gains different effects when casting intermediate or advanced skills of different elements. Thunder: increases self Turn-Meter by 30%. Fire: cleanses all attribute debuffs from self. Darkness: restores self HP by 18% of Max HP.
  • Lv.2 Melchio gains 1 additional layer of [Intermediate Elemental Charge) at the beginning of each wave. Melchio gains a layer of [Elemental Saturation), which increases self DMG dealt by 5% whenever he consumes 1 layer of [Basic Elemental Charge] or [Intermediate Elemental Charge), up to 6 layers.
  • Lv.3: Ignores [Shield], [DMG Immunity), and [Immortal). Meanwhile, each stage of attack reduces the target’s Turn Meters by 15%, or 25% when landing a Critical Hit. Deals extra DMG (caps at 300% of Melchio’s ATK) by 12% of the target’s MAX HP.

Infinite Magicraid – New Mythical Hero Melchio Now Available to be Summoned

This concludes everything coming to Infinite Magicraid with its newest update that was implemented on 1st September 2022. Feel free to read the official patch notes of the update to get a more in-depth look at the new content. To install and play Infinite Magicraid on a bigger screen of your PC, it is highly recommended to use BlueStacks along with your keyboard and mouse.

BlueStacks Videos

  • Ragnarok: Labyrinth Class Guide | Play on BlueStacks

    Sep 30, 2022

    Ragnarok: Labyrinth Class Guide | Play on BlueStacks

  • The Legend of Neverland - Classes Guide | Play on BlueStacks

    Sep 26, 2022

    The Legend of Neverland - Classes Guide | Play on BlueStacks

  • Infinite Magicraid Tier List – Best Heroes Ranked to Use in Your Team

    Sep 20, 2022

    Infinite Magicraid Tier List – Best Heroes Ranked to Use in Your Team

View All

BlueStacks Roundups

News

Click to Install

Get access to the most comprehensive gaming content in our weekly newsletter.

Play your favorite Android games on PC.