RAID: Shadow Legends – Champion A.I Fix, 10x Summoning Event, and more with Patch 3.10
Starting the New Year with a new patch always reflects signs of good health for a game. RAID: Shadow Legends has been on a success streak with back to back content updates and festive events. The top-grossing turn-based mobile RPG is leaving no stone unturned to attract newer players as well as satisfy the current player base.
In RAID: Shadow Legends latest patch, Plarium announces some major Champion A.I Fixes, Quality of Life changes as well as bug fixes.
Champion A.I Fix
Many champions in the current state of the game are unusable while auto-playing because of the bad A.I(Artificial Intelligence) of the champions. This hampers the progress of players who rely on such champions to clear the existing content. Plarium has been releasing new champions without fixing some of the previous ones which had the community riled up.
Well, now they are on it and have officially released their patch which contains an abundance of A.I fix for many champions. Here are some of the major ones:-
- Zavia will not use the Deadly Catalyst skill on the Clan Boss.
- Karam will not use the Rot Away skill on the Clan Boss.
- Elenaril will not use Combust skill on the Clan Boss.
- Burning Passion skill will now be used by Venus on the Clan Boss when the Clan Boss is not under HP Burn debuff.
- Rhazin Scarhide will not use the Bog Down skill on the Clan Boss.
- Nethril will not use the Ghastly Horrors and Bat Swarm skills on the Clan Boss.
- Foli will not use the Sealed Fate skill on the Clan Boss.
- Aothar will not use the Brand skill on the Clan Boss.
- Drexthar Bloodtwin will not use the Burning Lash skill on the Clan Boss.
- Elder Skarg will now use his Hunt the Marked skill on the Clan Boss.
- Fayne will now use her Flowing Style skill on the Clan Boss.
- Robar will now use his Merciless Assault skill when it’s not on cooldown and there are 2 or more alive enemies.
- The priority of Spider’s Glowing Mark skill increased when playing on Auto Mode.
- The priority of Madame Serris’ Midnight Ritual skill increased when playing on Auto Mode.
- The priority of Hakkorhn Smashlord’s Blood Offering skill increased when playing the Spider’s Den on Auto Mode.
- Coldheart will now use her Flurry of Arrows skill if the Fire Knight has his Shield up.
- The priority of Royal Huntsman’s Dead Aim skill increased when playing on Auto Mode.
- The priority of Trunda Giltmallet’s Cloak of Ages skill increased when playing on Auto Mode.
Apart from these Champion A.I fix, many QoL, as well as bug fixes, have been implemented in Patch 3.10(https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/843_news/245_patch-notes–06-01-20–update-3-10/) Make sure to give it a good read for a more in-depth understanding of the applied patch.
10X Summoning Event
Plarium is also announcing a 10x Summoning Event after the Patch launch from 1/8/21 to 1/11/21. This 10x Event will let players summon champions who specialize in using HP Burn and Freeze debuffs.
Like other 10x events, the probability of summoning the featured champions will increase by 10 times, however, the probability of summoning the different rarities of champions remains the same.
Ancient and Sacred Shards 10x Champions
- Elder Skarg, Ignatitus, and Shirimani (Legendary Champions)
- Jotun, Kallia, and Luria (Epic Champions)
- Gurgoh the Augur (Legendary Champion)
- Exemplar (Epic Champion)
The overall summoning rates do not change during the event, however, if you desperately want any of these champions we suggest you go for it since this will be your best bet to obtain them. HP Burn and Freeze debuffs play a vital role in the recently released Doom Tower, hence you might want to consider summoning for them if unable to progress in the Doom Tower.