Seven Knights 2 December Update: New Heroes, Events, And More
The popular mobile RPG game, Seven Knights 2 recently received its first major holiday update on December 8. The update features tons of new content, including two new heroes, Chapter 10, and lots of ongoing events where you can earn some nice rewards. Let’s get started with the two new heroes first.
Knight of Light Rudy is a Legendary + Tank hero with Eternal Legend Seven Knights hero codex. The content includes both Arena and Varion Raid.
Skills & Abilities (At Lv 20)
- [Ultimate] Eternal Aegis- Casts a Shield on all allies equal to 1278.4% of the caster’s DEF and links them.
- [Suppressor: Insight] When activated on a boss, it deals damage equal to 5300% of ATK and casts a status effect.
- [Active] Wings of Protection- Reflects the enemies’ attack and casts a Shield equal to 952.2% of DEF.
- [Active] Holy Meteor- Teleports to the target and deals damage equal to 530% of ATK and 1060% of DEF to all enemies within a circular range (6m) around the target.
- [Active] Courageous Breakthrough- Becomes unstoppable and charges at the target, dealing damage equal to 530% of ATK and 1060% of DEF to all enemies within a circular range (6m) around the target. 60% chance of taunting the target.
- [Passive] Returned Guardian- Decreases the debuff duration of all allies by 25.2%.
Sanguine Rose Miss Velvet is a Legendary DPS hero with Traveler of Crossed Destiny codex. The content includes Arena and 4-Player Raid.
Skills & Abilities (At Lv 20)
- [Ultimate] Bloodcalling Bloom- Deals damage equal to 5302% of ATK to the target.
- [Active] Black Petal Shroud- Goes into stealth. [Stealth] Becomes non-targetable for 8 sec, decreases AoE skill damage by 68%, and increases all resistance by 64.5%.
- [Active] Merciless Invitation- Deals damage equal to 772% of ATK to the target. 100% chance to silence the target. (One additional Combo Skill becomes available.)
- [Combo Skill] Deals damage equal to 772% of ATK to the target and deals additional damage equal to 930% of ATK to silenced targets.
- [Active] Thicket of Pain- Teleports to the target and deals damage equal to 964% of ATK. [Attacks Ranged First] Attacks Ranged targets first.
- [Passive] Hidden Thorn- Increases Crit Damage by 88.2%
And keep in mind that Sanguine Rose Miss Velvet cannot be acquired from existing Legendary Hero Summon Vouchers.
News Events & Special Missions
The new Chapter 10 can only be accessed after each difficulty of Scenario 9 is cleared.
Hero Rate Up Summon Event
The event spans from December 8 to 22; during the event period, when summoning heroes via Special or Rate Up Summon, summon rates are increased. The special summon of this event is the Legendary+ Knight of Light Rudy.
Then the Rate Up Summon includes the Legendary Sanguine Rose Miss Velvet / Legendary Dimensional Guide Yeonhee.
Soulstone and Rubies Sale Event
The event period is from December 8 to 15; during the event period, Knight of Light Rudy, Sanguine Rose Miss Velvet, and Dimensional Guide Yeonhee Hero Soulstones can be purchased with Rubies in the Shop.
Special Mission: Play Event 1 and 2
From December 8 to 22, complete the Special Missions during the Event period to receive various rewards, including a Legendary Armor Summon Voucher and Legendary Hero Summon Voucher Fragment.
Sanguine Rose Miss Velvet & Knight of Light Rudy Upgrade Support Special Mission
The events period is from December 8 to 22; players will be able to earn lots of rewards by leveling up these two heroes. Here are the rewards at each level;
- Sanguine Rose Miss Velvet Lv 38 – Gold x250,000
- At Miss Velvet Lv 40- Rare Elixir x350
- At Miss Velvet Lv 42- Gold x500,000
- At Miss Velvet Lv 44- Rare Elixir x850
- And at Miss Velvet Lv 46- [Legendary] Sanguine Rose Miss Velvet Soulstone x20
For Knight of Light Rudy, we have;
- Knight of Light Lv 32- Rudy Gold x500,000
- At Light Rudy Lv 34 Rare Elixir x700
- At Light Rudy Lv 36- Gold x1,000,000
- At Light Rudy Lv 38- Rare Elixir x1,200
- Finally, at Light Rudy Lv 42- [Legendary+] Knight of Light Rudy Soulstone x10
Legendary+ Selected Rate Up Summon (Legendary+ Rudy Added)
The event started on December 8 and will continue until further notice. Legendary+ Knight of Light Rudy was added to the heroes available through Legendary+ Selected Rate Up Summon. ([Hero Summon] > [Legendary+ Selected Rate Up]). The list includes;
- Elena’s Sword Valdur
- Elena’s Sword Costette
- Nestra’s Disciple Shane
- Nestra’s Disciple Ming
- Knight of Light Rudy
Keep in mind that even if you change the hero in the Legendary+ Selected Rate Up Summon, the guaranteed summon gauge will not reset.
Happy Holiday Celebration! Special Check-In Event
The event period is from December 8 to January 5. Players will receive Check-in Rewards (Holiday Gift Boxes, etc.) by simply logging into Seven Knights 2.
- Day 1- Uncommon XP Potion x3
- Day 2- Greater Elixir x200
- Day 3- Greater Rune x200
- Day 4- 10x Equipment Summon Ticket x1
- Day 5- Gold x300,000
- Day 6- Legendary Enhancement Stone x1
- Day 7- 10x Hero Summon Ticket x1
- Day 8- Uncommon XP Potion x5
- Day 9- Rare Elixir x500
- Day 10- Rare Rune x500
- Day 11- 10x Pet Summon Ticket x1
- Day 12- Rare – Legendary Accessory Summon Voucher x1
- Day 13- Legendary Enhancement Stone x5
- Day 14- Happy Holiday Gift Chest containing Ruby x700, Gold x300,000,10x Pet Summon Ticket x1, Special Enhancement Stone x2
Changes & Fixes
Mission count for certain Monthly and Guild Missions has been reduced.
- The Legendary Four- Complete or Clear a 4-Player Raid N time(s) has been reduced from 100 to 80 times.
- And the Legendary Full Party- Complete or Clear an 8-Player Raid N time(s) has been reduced from 40 to 20 times.
- Complete Field Exploration N time(s)
- Tier 1 from 150 times to 30 times
- Tier 2 from 450 times to 90 times
- Tier 3 from 750 times to 150 times
- The material ‘Nestra’s Brand’ was displayed as a Monthly Mission’s Completion Reward (acquirable from the Legendary Crafting Material Selection Ticket Box) was fixed.
- The item will be retrieved, and the Legendary Crafting Material Selection Ticket Box will be redistributed for Commanders who claimed the Box and chose Nestra’s Brand.
- The Legendary Crafting Material Selection Ticket Box will be retrieved and redistributed for Commanders who claimed the Box but did not open it.
- The issue where, after the end of the 11/29 Guild War Calculation period, rewards were not distributed and then distributed incorrectly was fixed. Guild Managers affected by this issue will have the compensation rewards sent during the 12/8 Update.
- The applied Account Combat Power Ranking Buff will be improved.
- Account Combat Power Ranking Buff will be applied for Commanders with an Account Combat Power of 1,000,000 or higher.
- Depending on the time required for the Ranking Calculation, the distribution of the Account Combat Power Ranking Buff may be delayed.