Summoners War: Lost Centuria Releases a New Patch Update v1.6.0 with Tons of New Content and Features
Summoners War: Lost Centuria’s upcoming update is now all set to release in-game. This update brings tons of adjustments and new additions that players can get their hands on it after updating.
We have made a detailed breakdown of the upcoming content below. Make sure to download the updated app from the respective stores to view the new additions. Some of the new content was constantly requested by the players from the last few patches.
Note that, the content of this patch update will be released gradually in the coming days. However, the majority of them will be available right away.
A new mode called Scan Battle will be added to Duel Mode.
In Scan Battle, players can tackle against decks of other Summoners with similar victory points as yours in Ranked Battle.
The battles will be played against AI, rather than in real-time. Players won’t’ be able to match up against real players.
– You can convert the Glory Tokens you have obtained through battles into Glory Medals.
* You can obtain designated Glory Medals depending on the opponent only when winning a battle.
– You cannot challenge the opponent you have already won against, but keep challenging against those who you have lost or tied until you win.
– If there are no opponents you want to play against, you can tap the Re-scan button to refresh the list.
Monster Composition Recommendation
– A feature that guides you with various compositions of Monsters and spells will be added.
– You can check the list of strategies made based on various compositions on the Challenge tab in the Quest menu.
– Challenges using the compositions will be available with explanations on the recommended Monsters and spells. Rewards will be given when clearing the Challenges.
– Possess a recommended composition of Monster/ Spell Cards: 100 Crystals
– Place the recommended Monster/ Spell Cards in your deck: 200 Crystals
– Use the recommended Monster/ Spell Cards to play the Duel/ Challenge Mode 10 times: 500 Crystals
Barrier Battle Improvements
– Improvements have been made to the Barrier Battle so that you can enjoy the content more and better.
New Barrier Battle Cycle
From now on the Barrier Battle cycle will be held weekly.
– Battle period: From 4pm PST (UTC-8)/ 5pm PDT (UTC-7) on Mondays to 3:59pm PST (UTC-8)/ 4:59pm PDT (UTC-7) on Fridays
– Tally period: From 4pm PST (UTC-8)/ 5pm PDT (UTC-7) on Fridays to 3:59pm PST (UTC-8)/ 4:59pm PDT (UTC-7) on Sundays
– Break period: From 4pm PST (UTC-8)/ 5pm PDT (UTC-7) on Sundays to 3:59pm PST (UTC-8)/ 4:59pm PDT (UTC-7) on Mondays
New Ranking System
– Rankings will now be displayed in every battle of the Barrier Battle.
– The rankings are calculated according to the number of wins, and if the number of wins is the same, the Summoner with the lowest number of defeats will be ranked higher.
– If the number of wins and defeats are the same, the Summoner who has achieved the battle record earlier will be ranked higher.
Improved Method of Saving the Decks for Barrier Battle
– You will now be able to save and load your decks according to each barrier type in new storage, instead of loading and using one of the decks 1 to 5 you have organized already.
Deck Copy Feature Added
– A feature that allows you to check the deck information of the Summoner displayed in the Barrier Ranking and copy the Summoner’s deck will be added.
Alliance Battle Improvements
– The number of Summoners who can play the Alliance Battle will be expanded so that more Summoners can participate in the battle.
Also, QoL improvements have been made so that you can enjoy the Alliance Battle better.
The MAX Number of Participants Allowed in the Alliance Battle on Battle Day Changed
– The maximum number of Summoners who can participate on the Battle Day of the Alliance Battle will be expanded from 30 to 45 Summoners.
The Authority to Register for Alliance Battle Expanded
– Registering for the Alliance Battle was previously only available for the Alliance Master, but it will now be available for both the Alliance Master and Vice Master.
– In order to prevent abuse of registration/ cancellation due to the expansion of registration authorities, the registration for the Alliance Battle will now be made only once per Alliance Battle season, and once registered, it cannot be canceled.
* Alliances that have registered before the update will not be able to cancel again, so please check your registration status for the Alliance Battle once again.
Battle Day Participant Selection Preferences Changed
– When selecting participants for Battle Day of the Alliance Battle, the default number of participants was set according to the EXP points acquired by the Alliance members. However, it will now be set first based on those who have participated on the previous Battle Day.
– The Battle Day participants of the previous Alliance Battle are set regardless of the Alliance member’s choice to participate or not, and the Alliance Master and Vice Master who registered for the Alliance Battle can freely adjust the participants for the Battle Day.
Default Chat Settings Changed
– The Alliance chat will now be set as the default screen when tapping the chat button while you are using the Alliance Battle content.
Detailed View of Previous Alliance Battle Feature Added
– You will now be able to check the Preparation Day information, Battle Day information, and progress history of previous Alliance Battles through the newly added statistics button in Alliance Battle Info – Alliance Battle Record – View Details.
World Tournament Improvements
– Improvements have been made so that you can earn Glory Medals by consuming Glory Tokens according to the number of stars obtained in the World Tournament.
* When using the Glory Token Doubler, you can additionally acquire the same amount of Glory Medals obtained.
– You will now be able to see who is the strongest Summoner in the World Tournament by season as World Tournament Ranking has been added on the individual’s ranking page.
– Glory Medals will now be unobtainable when leaving the battle in Duel Mode regardless of the number of stars obtained.
Improved Method of Saving the Decks for Wanted
– You will now be able to save and load your decks according to each Wanted target in new storage, instead of loading and using one of the decks 1 to 5 you have organized already.
Battle Pass Improvements
– New benefits will be added to the Battle Pass.
Free to Continue Barrier Battle
– You can continue to play the Barrier Battle for free with the Battle Pass.
Battle Pass Exclusive Missions Added to the Mission Office
– You can additionally use the Battle Pass exclusive missions at the Mission Office with the Battle Pass.
Mission Office Improvements
– The Monsters corresponding to the weak points will now be arranged first on the Monster selection screen.
– The time required for the animation effect that occurs when completing the missions will now be shortened.
– You will now be able to power up or manage your Runes with more conveniences.
Rune Information Pop-up UI Improved
– You will now be able to lock, enchant, power up, or sell your Runes on the Rune information page from the screen that occurs when completing Rune crafting.
Power-up Material Auto-Select Feature Added
– The Auto Select feature selects the necessary power-up materials for the next level at once when powering up a Rune will be added.
– The Auto Select feature will select Runes corresponding to the currently applied filter in the order of Normal→Rare→Hero→Legend.
Monster Information Page Improvements
– You will now be able to replace a skill stone on the pop-up that is displayed when you tap and hold a Monster on the deck formation screen.
– The 30-minute cooldown time for rejoining an Alliance will be removed.
– Push notifications will be sent according to the start and end times of the collection of the Alliance Box.
– You will now be able to check the Alliance ranking even if you have not joined an Alliance.
– Alliance-related quests will be added to Achievements – Others.
Alliance related Quests
– Stage 1. Join an Alliance: 25 Crystals
– Stage 2. Support a card 10 times: 100 Crystals
– Stage 3. Support a card 100 times: 150 Crystals
Conditions for Unlocking Territory/ Alliance Content Changed
– The unlock conditions will be changed so that you can use the Territory/ Alliance content without having to play the Ranked Battle.
Conditions for Unlocking the Territory content
– At least 75 victory points in Ranked Battle → Summoner Lv. 2 or 75 victory points or higher in Ranked Battle
Conditions for Unlocking Alliance content
– 100 or more victory points in Ranked Battle → Summoner Lv. 3 or 100 or more victory points in Ranked Battle
Content Reward Improvements
– You will now be able to summon 1 skill stone of Normal-Hero by winning in the Arena Battle 10 times.
Win Previous Reward Improved Reward
2 Summon Rate UP 1 Rare Card Guaranteed
4 1 Rare Card Guaranteed Summon Rate UP
6 Summon Rate UP 1 Hero Card Guaranteed
8 1 Hero Card Guaranteed Summon Rate UP
10 Summon Rate UP 1 Normal Skill Stone Summon Ticket Guaranteed
– The rewards for winning in the Barrier Battle will be improved.
Win Previous Reward Improved Reward
- Crystal x100 Normal Card x25
- Mana Stone x1,000 Crystal x200
- Winner’s Mark x5 Winner’s Mark x5
- Normal Card x10 Rare Card x10
- Crystal x100 Mana Stone x10,000
- Winner’s Markx10 Winner’s Mark x10
- Rare Card x5 Hero Card x3
- Mana Stone x2,000 Crystal x300
- Winner’s Mark x20 Winner’s Mark x20
- Hero Card x3 Legend Card x1
Halloween Season Theme Applied
– The main title screen will be applied with the Halloween theme.
– A battle map with the Halloween theme will be added, and will temporarily be applied as a background map for the Diamond/ Master Summoners.
– The Monster summoning background and Monster information background will temporarily be applied with the Halloween theme.
– 4 new Transmogrifications will be added: ‘Violent Demon Hwa’, ‘Succubus Soha’, ‘Devil Spirit Hraesvelg’, ‘Pumpkin Head Lushen’
– 6 new Shannon emojis will be added.
– 1 new Lushen emoji (Halloween themed) will be added as a Battle Pass reward.
New Packages and Existing Packages Improvements
– 2 new Rune Packages will be added. (Unlocks at Summoner Lv. 5 and 9)
– Novice-Champion Summoner Packages will be improved.
– Bronze-Master Packages II-IV will be improved.
– Upgrade Celebration Packs Ⅰ-Ⅲ will be improved.
– Chat messages notifying entry, exit, and channel change will now be visible only once at the same time.
– If there is a reward that can be received from a web event, a gift box will be displayed on the banner in News – Event.
– Only Summoners in the Top 100 in the Hall of Fame will now be exposed.
– Added Hive portrait to custom settings so you can use hive profile picture for in-game profile image.
– A notation mark will be added so that you can know when the opposing Summoner’s network is disconnected in the Goodwill Contest.
– When you acquire Crystals on the Summon screen, the number of Crystals you currently have will now be displayed.
– The AI of some Monsters and spells will be improved for a more fair Alliance Battle.
– Mav Fixed an issue of overlapping in the same spot as the Monster whose location needs to be changed when using a skill.
– Perna Fixed an issue of the Monster using the same skill repeatedly in succession when Perna died due to damage from the Dragon’s Gaze activated by a Monster in the same line as Perna.