Summoners War: Sky Arena – Craft Feature for Rift Worlds, Quality of Life Improvements, and More in Patch 6.6.9
New patches always mean something exciting for the 8-year-old turn-based RPG game Summoners War: Sky Arena. The Com2uS developed and published title is available as a free-to-play game on both Google Play Store and Apple App Store. The game has seen over 50 million downloads combined on all platforms which make Summoners War: Sky Arena one of the top-most games released for mobile devices. The newest patch, titled version 6.6.9 is a short patch with nothing major to talk about except some Quality-of-Life improvements and bug fixes. Players will be able to see the new version 6.6.9 live in-game after 14th July 2022.
For players who are not aware or who might be starting their journey in the game, the main focus of mid-end game players in Summoners War: Sky Arena has been divided into 2 separate things – farming runes from the Caiross Dungeon as well as farming grindstones from the Rift of Worlds bosses. Sadly, many players are not able to retrieve the juicy amounts of Mana stones that are offered at the higher spectrums of Rift of Worlds by scoring higher in the content. Well, Patch 6.6.9 aims to solve these Mana issues along with introducing a new crafting system for converting different types of Rift Crystals. Let’s take a brief look at all the new things coming with Patch 6.6.9.
Craft System (Rift) Added – New Function
A new Craft system has been added to Summoners War: Sky Arena specifically targeting Rift of Worlds content. Players can simply go to the Craft building and to the Others menu. In this tab, they will be able to craft and convert different types of Rift Crystals. As we all know, players can obtain Rift Crystals by participating in different Rift of Worlds dungeons. The amount and type of Rift Crystals that are obtained depends on the score and rating of the player. The higher the score, the higher the number of Rift Crystals obtained. Players will be able to score higher in the content by dealing more damage to the boss. For the Rift Crystals, here are some major takeaways:
- Pure Magic Crystals x 10 -> Condensed Magic Crystals x 5 or Attribute Crystals x 7
- Condensed Magic Crystals x 10 -> Pure Magic Crystals x 5 or Attribute Crystals x 7
- Attribute Crystal (Fire/Water/Wind/Light/Dark) x 10 -> Pure Magic Crystals x 2 or Condensed Magic Crystals x 2
Mana Stone Improvements
Mana Stones, the heart of any creature or building in Summoners War: Sky Arena have recently been overused to the point that players started demanding more ways to obtain Mana Stones or to decrease the cost of Mana Stone usage in different activities of the game. Players will now be able to obtain Mana Stones even at the lower scores of C+. However, Mana stones are still not available as rewards from the lower tiers of D and F. Furthermore, players will now be able to remove runes and artifacts that are engraved on monsters at a much lower cost than before. This will help players with dealing with short-term Mana problems but a majority of the player base is still not satisfied with the changes.
Here are some of the Mana stone changes for Runes:
- 1-Star Rune Removal Cost – 300 Mana stones from 1000 Mana stones
- 2-Star Rune Removal Cost – 1000 Mana stones from 2500 Mana stones
- 3-Star Rune Removal Cost – 2000 Mana stones from 5000 Mana stones
- 4-Star Rune Removal Cost – 5000 Mana stones from 10000 Mana stones
- 5-Star Rune Removal Cost – 15000 Mana stones from 25000 Mana stones
- 6-Star Rune Removal Cost – 30000 Mana stones from 50000 Mana stones
Here are some of the Mana stone changes for Artifacts:
- Normal Artifact Removal Cost – 300 Mana stones from 1000 Mana stones
- Magic Artifact Removal Cost – 2000 Mana stones from 5000 Mana stones
- Rare Artifact Removal Cost – 5000 Mana stones from 10000 Mana stones
- Hero Artifact Removal Cost – 15000 Mana stones from 25000 Mana stones
- Epic Artifact Removal Cost – 30000 Mana stones from 50000 Mana stones
Summoned Monster Seal Shrine Filter
The Summoned Monster Seal Shrine was introduced to the game as part of a mission to let players summon monsters as much as they want without worrying about storage and inventory issues. However, the system has faced much criticism due to the static nature of the UI (User Interface) present in the Monster Seal Shrine.
Players find it hard to select a specific monster without scrolling endlessly. Things are going to change with Patch 6.6.9 as a “Monster filter” option has been added, using which players will be able to filter out their required monsters. The filters include the elements (Fire/Water/Wind/Light/Dark), Monster Grade (1-Star, 2-Star, 3-Star, 4-Star, 5-Star, 6-Star), and the Monster Type (Attack, HP, Defense, Support).
General Improvements and Monster Bug Fixes
Some general improvements and bug fixes to make the game more inviting for new players as well as cater to the needs of existing players. The implemented changes and bug fixes are as follows:
- Goddess Ameria’s blessing period has been changed from 14 to 30 days, an exclusive benefit for new Summoners.
- The number of owned Monsters will be selected evenly when using autofill.
- Fixed the error of Monsters that are selected according to the sorting option (Monster/Owned) when auto-selecting Monsters stored in the Summoned Monster Sealed Shrine operating differently.
- Fixed an error of an unnatural camera movement when (Water) Fairy King is revived after death with Rageful Return (Passive).
The official patch notes can be referred to get an in-depth understanding of upcoming changes. We highly recommend playing Summoners War: Sky Arena on a PC using BlueStacks with a keyboard and mouse for the best experience.