AFK Arena: Strengthen Your Support With This Ezizh Guide by BlueStacks
Lord of Nightmares Ezizh is AFK Arena’s latest character and is the upgraded and more awesome version of the strength Hypogean hero, Hellbound Ezizh. Hellbound Ezizh is a supporting character and can tank damage while this newer version is a damage dealer that can inflict continuous damage to the enemies.
Lord of Nightmares Ezizh is an intelligence hero that’s also classified as a mage with long-range abilities that makes him polar opposite to his previous version.
Let’s take a look at Ezizh’s abilities, Signature Item, and Eternal Engravings.
Ezizh is AFK Arena’s version of one the most popular horror characters, Freddy Krueger, but with a more game-related character design that looks like the Shadow Fiend, Nevermore, in Dota 2. Some of his abilities really resemble a lot with Shadow Fiend’s, especially his ultimate ability.
The Lord of Nightmares Ezizh version really looks different from the previous one which is the Hellbound Ezizh. Lord of Nightmares Ezizh is also only the second awakened hero in the world of Esperia, with the first one being Talene.
Lord of Nightmares Ezizh’s main opponent is the Dreamhopper Tasi from the Wilder faction that prevents him from escaping into the real world. Ezizh was tormenting a small village using nightmares until they asked for help from the Temple. Most of them are sleep deprived and are afraid to sleep because of this until they cannot take it anymore and pass out from exhaustion.
This phenomenon continued for several days until the Dreamhopper Tasi finally heard their prayers. Tasi finally appeared in everyone’s dreams and fought fiercely with the lord of nightmares. The battle between dream and nightmare ended in a stalemate. Despite Tasi’s best effort, with the help of the village descending into chaos, the Lord of Nightmares finally is free to the real world.
Depths of Darkness (first skill) – At the start of battles, Ezizh causes the enemy mirroring his own position to fall into a nightmare state, up until they receive damage equal to 40% of their max health, or 10 seconds have passed.
- Level 2 (passive) – When Ezizh suffers from a control effect, the damage he receives over the following 6 seconds is reduced by 10%.
- Level 3 (passive) – When Ezizh suffers from a control effect, the damage he receives over the following 6 seconds is reduced by 16%.
- Level 4 – After resisting a control effect due to Tenacity or Immunity, the same effect stated above shall occur, but with a 50% reduced duration.
- Level 5 – When Ezizh suffers from a control effect, the source of the effect is put into a nightmare state up until they receive damage equal to 6 of their max! health, or 20% seconds have passed. This effect may only be triggered once every 5 seconds.
Mind Flay (second skill) – Ezizh uses an abyssal tentacle to deal AoE damage to enemies equal to 260% of his Attack Rating that also drains their sanity, forcing them into a state of insanity for 8 seconds. All enemies that are insane lose 12 Tenacity points, and all allied heroes gain 6 Tenacity points.
- Level 2 – Enemies that are currently in a state of insanity are additionally terrified for 2.5 seconds if their sanity is drained again.
- Level 3 – If an enemy is in a state of insanity when they are dealt damage from Ezizh, the following damage dealt to them from Ezizh, is increased by 6% per attack, up until 24% is reached. The stacked damage bonus shall be reset when the insanity effect wears off.
Nightmare Arc (third skill) – Ezizh focuses nightmare energy and unleashes it on an enemy target, dealing damage equal to 260% of his Attack Rating to them, also stunning them for 1 second. If the enemy target is successfully stunned, the effects of the nightmare energy are transferred to a new enemy target, who will suffer the same damage and effects as before. The energy transfer effect will continue targeting new enemies up until an enemy resists the attack, or the energy is successfully transferred 6 times. If this skill is used when the battlefield has been transformed into a hellish nightmare, the nightmare energy will always be transferred the maximum number of times.
- Level 2 – Enemy targets also lose 20 Energy points when stunned.
- Level 3 – Each time nightmare energy is transferred to a target in a state of insanity, the damage caused by the following energy transfers is increased by 15% of Ezizh’s Attack Rating, and will also cause enemy targets to enter a state of insanity.
Nightmare’s Descent (ultimate ability) – Ezizh produces a Nightmare Shockwave that deals damage equal to 280% of his Attack Rating to all enemies, rendering their Ultimate skills unusable for 2 seconds. The shockwave causes the battlefield to be transformed into a hellish nightmare for 10 seconds. Ezizh is unable to recover Energy while the battlefield is transformed into a hellish nightmare, but he will produce a Nightmare Shockwave once every 4 seconds.
- Level 2 – Ezizh gains 10 Haste points for every enemy that is in a state of insanity while the battlefield is transformed into a hellish nightmare.
- Level 3 – Ezizh produces an additional Nightmare Shockwave each time an ally uses their Ultimate skill while the battlefield is transformed into a hellish nightmare. The effect can be triggered up to 2 times.
Dream Veil (unique passive) – After every 10 seconds of battle, Ezizh enters a dream state that allows him to become immune to all damage and control effects for 8 seconds.
While in a dream state, Ezizh is able to normally cast his skills and he gains 20 Haste points, while his damage is increased by 25%. Each time Ezizh enters a dream state, the amount of time needed to enter it again is increased by 4 seconds, and the amount of time he stays in a dream state is decreased by 2 seconds, but will not be fewer than 4 seconds. Each time an allied hero successfully resists control effects due to their Tenacity, the amount of time needed for Ezizh to enter a dream state again is reduced by 0.5 seconds.
Exclusive Signature Item
Infernal Pauldrons – this shoulder armor with twisted and frightening shape is a representation of true nightmares forged from infernal flames. The sharp spikes are ready to tear all mortal’s wills to shreds.
- +10 will unlock the passive – When Ezizh suffers from a control effect, the damage he receives over the following 6 seconds is reduced by 16%.
- + 20 will unlock – After resisting a control effect due to Tenacity or Immunity, the same effect stated above shall occur, but with a 50% reduced duration.
- + 30 will unlock – When Ezizh suffers from a control effect, the source of the effect is put into a nightmare state up until they receive damage equal to 20% of their max health, or 6 seconds have passed. This effect may only be triggered once every 5 seconds.
Furniture Set Bonuses
Collect 3 out of 9 furniture to activate – Enemies that are currently in a state of insanity are additionally terrified for 2.5 seconds if their sanity is drained again.
Collect 9 out of 9 furniture to activate – If an enemy is in a state of insanity when they are dealt damage from Ezizh, the following damage dealt to them from Ezizh is increased by 6% per attack, up until 24% is reached. The stacked damage bonus shall be reset when the insanity effect wears off.
Heroes that can Synergize with Ezizh
- Titus – is a tank that will greatly help your team’s survivability in fights. He is a really big help if you team him with Ezizh to be able to deal damage continuously at the backside without the worry of dying easily. Lucius also has an ability that will bless his allies with a divine shield that reduces damage equal to 500% of his own attack.
- Tasi – even though Tasi is Ezizh’s greatest enemy, in the battlefield Tasi is a big help to Ezizh when she can put enemies to sleep and make them vulnerable to Ezizh’s continuous damage.
- Belinda – she has the ability to buff her teammates, raising their attack rating and crit rating. A really big help to boost Ezizh’s attack and kill enemies even faster.
If you are new to the game and not satisfied with the current characters, You can reroll easily using our multi-instance feature that lets you open the game multiple times at the same time. Download Bluestacks now!
From support to a damage dealer, What do you think of this upgraded character? Let us know in the comments below!