My Hero Academia: The Strongest Hero – Tier List
My Hero Academia: The Strongest Hero is the new free-to-play Action RPG open-world game published by Sony Pictures Television Network Games for Europe and North America regions on Android and iOS. The game features beautiful 3D sprites of the popular characters from the My Hero Academia franchise.
My Hero Academia: The Strongest Hero is a 3D ARPG with elements of gacha being added via the Summoning system. This means that players have to summon their favorite heroes and cannot play with every hero from the start. The game features several modes for both PvP (Player V/S Player) and PvE (Player V/S Environment). The game does have a “multi-server” system which restricts players of different servers to play together even if they are of the same region.
We need to strongly mention before starting the Tier List that these heroes are ranked according to our opinion and may perform differently for different people depending on the likes, gear sets, and usage areas. For example, some heroes like Denki Kaminari are not suited to be used in PvP but perform exceptionally well in PvE modes. Most of the heroes mentioned can be acquired through rerolling. Let’s start the tier list:-
1. Shota Aizawa (PvP/PvE Rank – S/S Tier) – Aizawa is a unique character with special emphasis kept on PvP aspects. He is a character who is untargetable or untouchable by players if they can play to his powers. His only potential counters at the moment might be All Might and Tokoyami with their invincibility frames and grasps of shadow, respectively. However, they cannot be called counters as Aizawa can counter them as well. Players could have gotten this character for free in NA and Europe versions by completing certain quests. However, rerolling for another copy might not be that bad as it just empowers him more. His quirk Erasure cancels the enemy’s quirk if they are in a straight line as you.
2. All Might (PvP/PvE Rank – S/S Tier) – All Might is all might. His quirk One For All drastically amplifies his Physical damage from auto-attacks as well as abilities. He is a must-have for all types of content, be it PvE or PvP. He can be a nuker as well as sustain DPS. His abilities let him be invincible for a few seconds which can help him survive and counter with strong combos. All Might just got his special limited banner on the NA and Europe version and players can summon him right now. He is a god for PvE content and second only to Aizawa in PvP modes. His damage numbers are insane and his skill Detroit Smash can potentially one-hit KO enemies when fully stacked. Despite being a Power type unit, he excels at speeding up as well. His ultimate skill United States of Smash deals massive damage equal to 1500% + 715 of his Attack power.
3. Tokoyami Fumigake (PvP/PvE Rank – S/S Tier) – Tokoyami is an absolute monster in PvP modes and PvE modes both. His quirk Dark Shadow manifests a shadow monster that can materialize and freeze the enemy if attached for long. His skills also specialize in countering heroes like Ochako by bringing her down using his Dark tornado. Tokoyami is extremely sturdy and continuously damages a target with his quirk. He can counter All Might and Aizawa both but it boils down to skill timings and skill levels. Tokoyami is the only unit with All Might that can hard counter heroes that go in the air like Ochako. Tokoyami increases his Attack after liberating and can sustain huge damage while dishing out more as well so that makes him a good bruiser. His skill Shadow Latch turns him into a shadow ball and he deals AOE damage around himself.
4. Momo Yaoyorozu (PvP/PvE Rank – A/S Tier) – Momo is another top-tier S rank unit in the game. Her special quirk Creation lets her make any non-living object with just the knowledge of the structure. She can create bazookas and cannons and change from range to melee depending on the weapon. Momo is a Technique type hero who utilizes her unique creation even after getting swapped out with another hero. The objects she makes continue to attack even after getting swapped out and she can be a great support damage dealer as well. She becomes very predictable with her abilities and her speed is nothing to be hyped about. Other heroes like All Might, Aizawa, and Tokoyami can easily overpower and outmaneuver her in a 1v1 situation.
5. Ochako Uraraka (PvP/PvE Rank – A/A Tier) – Ochako is another popular hero which every player can get by topping up or recharging the first time. Ochako is a base A-Rank hero that can be taken to SSS+ like every other hero. She is a Power-type hero like All Might but the damage difference is huge. Her quirk Zero Gravity states, “Gravity on targets is nullified by touching them with the pads of the user’s fingertips via this Quirk.” Her main twist is her ability to fly and render most melee units useless. However, with her counters like Tokoyami and All Might being rampant in Arena, this makes her usability very low and viability even lower. Nonetheless, she is still a fun unit to play and a great unit for PvE content.
6. Tsuya Asui (PvP/PvE Rank – A/A Tier) – Tsuya Asui is a Speed type unit with interesting abilities and combos. Her quirk Frog states, “Anything a Frog can do, Tsuyu Asui can do as well!” Asui is a hero which takes immense practice but she can prove to be a counter to All Might if played right. She is great for PvE modes with her invisibility and leaps. She can render many units useless by continuously leaping and attacking, not letting others move. She also has poison in her kit adding to her continuous DPS utility.
7. Shoto Todoroki (PvP/PvE Rank – B/A Tier) – Todoroki is another A rank hero which can be taken to SSS+ rank. His quirk Half Cold Half Hot states, “Gives the user ability to wield both fire and ice.” His quirk allows him to freeze units and burn them for massive damage. He is useful in freezing targets that are extremely mobile and attack them continuously without hesitation. The reason he is not ranked high in PvP is that his damage output is very low compared to the likes of All Might or Tokoyami. His kit is very simple and if the opponent dodges his freeze, they can easily overpower Todoroki.
8. Ejiro Kirishima (PvP/PvE Rank – A/B Tier) – Kirishima is the sturdiest character in the game so far. His quirk Hardening states, “All or any parts of the user’s body are hardened and sharpened via this Quirk.” He can block any 1 skill of the enemy and counter them. He is a Power type unit and is extremely sluggish with his movements. His only viability in ranked PvP is to counter All Might or Tokoyami as he can sustain their damage with his quirk and block some skills as well. His combos are very basic and he is given for free by completing the beginner missions.
9. Izuku Midoriya (PvP/PvE Rank – A/A Tier) – Izuku, or Deku, is the main protagonist of the My Hero Academia franchise, however, that does not mean he’s the strongest in My Hero Academia: The Strongest Hero. Izuku is given for free and is the first playable character in the game. Players can easily take him to S rank by completing the beginner missions and summoning to get his hero shards. Izuku’s quirk One For All states, “Just like All Might, this quirk enhances all of the user’s physical abilities.” His abilities give him a very easy and noob-friendly gap-closing ability and his combos are very basic as he was meant to be a new player-friendly unit. However, his damage is nothing to be laughed about and he can easily overpower the likes of Shoto Todoroki or even Momo in a 1v1 situation.
Well, that is it for our Tier List for My Hero Academia: The Strongest Hero. We tried to cover most of the popular heroes and their usability in the PvP and PvE aspects of the game. Games like My Hero Academia: The Strongest Hero which is heavily PvP oriented and features real-time battles need constant input at lag-free instants to effectively win the battle. They are also susceptible to battery drainage on the smaller capacity of mobile phones. Playing My Hero Academia: The Strongest Hero on a bigger screen without worrying about battery drainage and lag-free gameplay is highly recommended. Hence, we recommend playing My Hero Academia on PC with BlueStacks using a keyboard and mouse.