King of Avalon Update 13.2.2 Launches 3 New Exciting Game Modes
The King of Avalon update 13.2.2 has brought plenty of new content and exciting gameplay for all lords and ladies of the real-time MMO game.
This new patch includes KvK event optimizations, new game modes, fresh events, and an overview of the upcoming updates for all players.
Previously, King of Avalon added bunny-themed events in time for Easter festivities celebrated around the world. Check out our last blog to see what you’ve missed in the latest update.
New game modes
There are three new game modes in the Lost Dragon Cave – Daily Fire Lands namely the Cost-Free Mode, the Normal Mode, and the Equal Mode. These game modes underwent online testing last April 11 and the developers believe it will bring loads of fun to all lords and ladies.
- Cost-Free Mode (April 12) – Teleportation and troop healing will not cost resources or gold but it should be noted that relevant items and gold are still needed for speedups
- Equal Mode (April 14) – All Lords engaged in this mode share the same value of 15 basic attributes in the Daily Fire Lands. Other attributes will remain as is.
- Normal Mode (April 19)
The Cost-Free Mode and Equal Mode were tested last April 21 where lords will discover the specific mode after entering the battlefield.
From April 25 until May 6, players can try any of the three modes. When the event starts, you are encouraged to provide feedback to the developers. After the test is over, they’ll determine the official launch time and game mode based on your feedback.
The Bunny’s Adventure Event
The special Easter content Bunny’s Adventure event prepares kingdoms in King of Avalon in full festive spirit. It‘s time to raise lovely Easter bunnies with all the lords in your kingdom.
Follow these simple steps to enjoy the Bunny’s Adventure event to the fullest:
- Complete Daily Quests to receive carrots. Feed them to the bunny to earn great gifts.
- Each time the bunny reaches the next stage in his growth, all lords who helped feed him will receive awesome gifts.
- Feed the bunny to earn individual contribution points. Lords with the highest contribution points will join the Leaderboard, and lords who rank in the top 100 will receive glorious rank rewards. Lords with the same contribution points will be ranked depending on who reached that rank first.
KvK Event Optimizations
The Kingdom vs Kingdom (KvK) mode in King of Avalon has been upgraded to a season event where the ranking has been added, and individual rewards will increase with rank. The last update introduced some major updates such as introducing new and exciting rules for all lords and ladies.
Here are the KvK event optimizations for this patch:
- Added the Virtue Cultivation feature where players level up Virtue to gain Talent skills.
- Lords who performed superbly in the event can unlock Plaudit skins.
- Added the regent feature where you can appoint one to automatically distribute gift packs and launch Kingdom skills.
The new KvK Season will be displayed on April 18 at the Event Center.