8th Year Anniversary Celebrations Started in Summoners War: Sky Arena
A big moment of joy and celebrations approaches the community of Summoners War: Sky Arena, as the game has completed 8 years of live service since the initial year of its launch back in 2014. Com2US has been consistently updating the game and making it more fun than it ever was with new events and heroes also being consistently released. The game also has an active e-sports title called SWC (Summoners War Championship) which happens every year for massive prize pools.
The 8th Year Anniversary is a big deal as the game is almost approaching a decade of live service which is massive for a mobile game and even more surprising for a gacha turn-based RPG title like Summoners War: Sky Arena. We heartily congratulate the team of developers behind this title at Com2US. For the celebrations part, Com2US has lined up a ton of events and prizes to complete and get your hands on juicy rewards including but not limited to Transcendence Scroll (Guarantees a Natural 5-Star monster), Legendary Scrolls, Devilmons, 5-Star Rainbowmons, Reappraisal Stones, Angelmons, Huge amounts of Crystals and Mystical Scrolls, etc.
8th Year Anniversary Mailbox and Gifts
The 8th year anniversary is in full swing for Summoners War and for the first time in the game’s history, a separate mailbox is being added to the game for a limited period of time. You guessed it right, it’s specifically for all the rewards and prizes that players will earn from the 8th year anniversary events. We can only imagine the multitude of prizes that are going to be available if the developers are adding a separate mailbox specifically for the 8th year anniversary.
The 8th year anniversary mailbox is divided into different sections:
- 8-Year Special! Infinite Coin Shop
- 8-Year Special! Nat 5 Summon Event
- 8-Year Special! Friend Gift Event
The above 3 sections are actually the 3 different events that are available for the occasion of the 8th anniversary of Summoners War: Sky Arena. We will get into each of them briefly in the next section. As a starting point, all players who are going to log in to the game after 14th April 2022 can avail of a special Summoning henge skin for the summon portal which is designed specifically for the 8th Year anniversary. It’s crafted very beautifully with a big engraving of the number “Eight” to represent the 8th anniversary of the game.
A new 8th anniversary special-themed player profile background is also available to be received after you complete the participation in 8th year anniversary events. This is sent to your 8th year mailbox and can be claimed from there. This background can hold up to 17 different monsters including 1 rep monster for display.
8-Year Special! Infinite Coin Shop Event
This event is one of the biggest events in the entire history of Summoners War: Sky Arena as the number of rewards it contains is quite large, some might say even infinite. Literally, infinite, as some of the items available in this Coin Shop can be exchanged infinitely. There’s a huge catch with it though, that is, the price of the items increases the more you purchase them. We will give more clarity but first, let’s see the various ways players can earn the 8-Year Coins which are required to participate in this event as all the items available in this 8-Year Special Shop can only be purchased using the 8-Year Coins.
There are many ways to earn these coins:
- Check-In to the game every day – 100 8-Year Coins
- Checked In for 10 days – 1000 x 8-Year Coins
- Checked in for 20 days – 1000 x 8-Year Coins
- Checked in for 30 days – 1000 x 8-Year Coins
- Use 1 Energy – 1 x 8-Year Coin
- Use 1 Arena Wing + World Arena Invitation -3 x 8-Year Coins
- Play the Guild Content – 5 x 8-Year Coins
- Use 1 Dimension Hole Energy – 5 x 8-Year Coins
- Get 100 Crystals – 100 x 8-Year Coins
- Use 100 Crystals – 100 x 8-Year Coins
These are the various ways currently available to the players. If you were prepared beforehand, there was also a huge event to hype the 8-Year anniversary which rewarded players with 10 8-Year Coins per day for logging in. There also exist huge rewards, including a Transcendence Scroll for the total amount of 8-Year Coins the player has accumulated. Players can check this amount on the event page of 8-Year Special! Infinite Coin Shop event itself.
The rewards for the accumulated 8-Year Coins are as follows:
- 100 8-Year Coins Accumulated – Crystal x 100
- 200 8-Year Coins Accumulated – Ancient Coin x 100
- 300 8-Year Coins Accumulated – 6-Star Legendary Grade Rune of your Chosen Set
- 400 8-Year Coins Accumulated – Reappraisal Stone x 1
- 500 8-Year Coins Accumulated – Mystical Scroll x 10
- 600 8-Year Coins Accumulated – Devilmon x 1
- 800 8-Year Coins Accumulated – Crystal x 150 + Reappraisal Stone x 1
- 1000 8-Year Coins Accumulated – Mystical Scroll x 10
- 1200 8-Year Coins Accumulated – 6-Star Legendary Grade Rune of your Chosen Set
- 1400 8-Year Coins Accumulated – Mystical Scroll x 10
- 1600 8-Year Coins Accumulated – Devilmon x 1
- 1800 8-Year Coins Accumulated – Mystical Scroll x 20
- 2000 8-Year Coins Accumulated – Transcendence Scroll x 1
The Transcendence Scroll is a huge deal for any player, regardless of whether he/she is early game/mid game/late game because this scroll is guaranteed to give players a Natural 5-Star monster. This scroll can also be used with a Splendid Blessing to give 2 options to players, in case they fear getting a duplicate monster. 2000 8-Year Coins are quite easy to get and can be gotten just by spending 2000 Energy in-game. The whole event runs for a whole month, starting from 14th April 2022 till 14th May 2022.
The last event is not really an event but more like a Mart where all the items are placed for a price and players can pick/choose the items or simply buy it all if they are full of 8-Year Coins. This is called the Infinite Coin Shop and has 2 different types of rewards:
- The Infinite Rewards
- The Regular Rewards
The Infinite rewards, as the name suggests, are actually redeemable infinitely as long as you have the amount of 8-Year Coins for it. The real catch is that the prizes have some rules on their prize. First, let’s look at the rewards and their base price:
- Mystical Scroll x 1 – 8-Year Coin x 1 (Base Price)
- Mana Stones x 200,000 – 8-Year Coin x 5 (Base Price)
- Energy x 100 – 8-Year Coin x 5 (Base Price)
- 6-Star Hero+ Grade Rune x 1 – 8-Year Coin x 5 (Base Price)
As we can see, the prices are quite low but they increase each time the player buys the item. Hence, if you buy Mystical Scroll for the 2nd time, the price increases to 2 8-Year coins. The price of Mystical Scroll increases by 1 every time after every purchase till you have bought it 100 times. After 100 times and till 200 times, the price increases by 2 coins for each purchase made. After 200 times and till 300 times, the price increase by 3 coins for each purchase made. After 300 times and till 400 times, the price increases by 4 coins for each purchase made. After 400 purchases, the price increases by 5 coins for each purchase made.
For Mana stones, energy, and 6-Star rune – the price increases by 5 flat no matter how many times you purchase the items.
The regular rewards are those rewards that are quite impressive but can only be purchased a limited number of times. The prices are also fixed and do not change according to the number of purchases made. The rewards and their prize are as follows:
- Legendary Scroll x 1 (Can be purchased 3 times) – 1200 x 8-Year Coins
- Devilmon x 1 (Can be purchased 3 times) – 850 x 8-Year Coins
- Forbidden Evolution Scroll x 1 (Can be purchased 1 time) – 700 x 8-Year Coins
- Legend Grade Artifact x 1 (Can be purchased 2 times) – 600 x 8-Year Coins
- Awakening Force x 1 (Can be purchased 1 time) – 500 x 8-Year Coins
- Super Angelmon x 1 (Can be purchased 1 time) – 500 x 8-Year Coins
- Reappraisal Stone x 1 (Can be purchased 5 times) – 350 x 8-Year Coins
- Immemorial Grindstone Hero+ Grade x 1 (Can be purchased 3 times) – 350 x 8-Year Coins
- Immemorial Gem Hero+ Grade x 1 (Can be purchased 3 times) – 350 x 8-Year Coins
- 5-Star Rainbowmon x 1 (Can be purchased 3 times) – 350 x 8-Year Coins
- Crystal x 50 (Can be purchased 6 times) – 250 x 8-Year Coins
- Summoning Stone x 50 (Can be purchased 6 times) – 250 x 8-Year Coins
- Ancient Coin x 25 (Can be purchased 6 times) – 150 x 8-Year Coins
- 4-Star Rainbowmon x 1 (Can be purchased 5 times) – 150 x 8-Year Coins
- 12 Hours EXP Booster x 1 (Can be purchased 2 times) – 150 x 8-Year Coins
- Unknown Scroll x 100 (Can be purchased 5 times) – 100 x 8-Year Coins
8-Year Special! Nat 5 Summon Monster Event
The Nat 5 Summon Monster Event is one of the first kinds of its event as never before in Summoners War: Sky Arena history that players have had multiple choices between 8 different Natural 5-Star monsters. Yes, you heard it right. Players can summon 8 different Natural 5-Star monsters of the elements – Fire/Water/Wind. Players can only 1 choose one out of the 8 different Nat 5 monsters they summoned. The monsters that can be summoned include every single Nat 5 available except the Fusion monsters, even the ones included in Patch 6.5.9. All the monsters summoned on the event page will be unique and cannot be repeated again. Players cannot change to another monster after selecting and acquiring 1 from the 8 summoned. The monster will be sent to the 8-Year mailbox under the Nat 5 Summon Monster Event banner.
The required milestones to summon the 8 different Natural 5-Star monsters are as follows:
- 1000 8-Year Coins Collected – 1st Natural 5-Star Monster Summoned
- 3000 8-Year Coins Collected – 2nd Natural 5-Star Monster Summoned
- 6000 8-Year Coins Collected – 3rd Natural 5-Star Monster Summoned
- 10000 8-Year Coins Collected – 4th Natural 5-Star Monster Summoned
- 15000 8-Year Coins Collected – 5th Natural 5-Star Monster Summoned
- 20000 8-Year Coins Collected – 6th Natural 5-Star Monster Summoned
- 30000 8-Year Coins Collected – 7th Natural 5-Star Monster Summoned
- 40000 8-Year Coins Collected – 8th Natural 5-Star Monster Summoned
Apart from the Natural 5-Star summon event, there also exists another event where players can summon 4-Star monsters from the Fire/Water/Wind element. This is more reminiscent of their usual events which are held for special occasions as well. Players can summon all the Natural 4-Star monsters available in the game up to Patch 6.5.9. Players can summon the monsters by spending 500 8-Year Coins each time. Only 1 monster can be claimed and once claimed, it cannot be changed.
8-Year Special! Friend Gift Event
This event is specially designed to reignite the interest of existing players or ignite the interest in new players by making them download the game and create an account. This event generates an exclusive code for the player on the event page which the players can copy and send to their friends who want to join Summoners War: Sky Arena as a new player or to existing players who left the game and want to come back.
Players who use this code will get juicy rewards:
- Mystical Scrolls x 10
- Mana Stone x 300,000
- Crystal x 100
- Awakening Force x 1
The players who share their code and get it used also get something in return in the form of 3 Mystical Scrolls per user, up to a maximum of 5 times. There are some definitions which this event defines the players who can use this code:
- New Summoners – Players who have created a new account after 1st April 2022
- Returning Summoners – Players who have not accessed the event page since 1st April 2022.
- Novice Summoners – Players who are Level 49 or below.
This event is running till 31st May 2022 and the rewards can be claimed till 1st June.
This concludes all the different events running in-game for the 8-Year anniversary celebrations of Summoners War. To get a better understanding of all the events, feel free to check out the official Event Notes. We highly recommend playing Summoners War: Sky Arena on a PC with BlueStacks using a keyboard and mouse for a lag-free and time-efficient experience.