Best Monsters to Summon from Natural 5-Star/4-Star Event in Summoners War: Sky Arena
The 8th year Anniversary is in full swing in Summoners War: Sky Arena, the turn-based RPG by Com2US which has completed 8 years of live game service. The tons of celebrations and events happening in-game can not only excite users but get overwhelming, especially for new/mid-game players. One such event happening currently in the game is called the “8-Year Special! Nat 5-Star Summon Event”. This event is currently running till 1st June 2022.
In this event, players can see how many 8-year Coins they have amassed over the time since the 8th Year anniversary started. Players can use these 8-Year Coins to summon Natural 5-Star monsters randomly up to a maximum of 8 times. It’s a lengthy event as it requires the players to do a lot of farming to collect a lot of 8-Year Coins but the rewards are genuinely worth it! Players can not only summon a Natural 5-Star monster for free but also a Natural 4-Star monster for free in the same event. This is the first time that Com2US is being so generous. Let’s see what are the best options to choose from in case you summon any monsters from the list given below.
Best Natural 5-Star Monsters to Summon
For the Natural 5-Star monsters, players only have a limited number of tries, i.e., a total of 8 summonings. Each summon happens at a certain milestone. For example, when you collect 1000 8-Year Coins, you unlock the 1st milestone and can summon Natural 5-Star monsters. Keep in mind that only monsters from Fire/Wind/Water elements can be summoned. Light/Dark monsters cannot be summoned. Players can only choose 1 monster out of the potential 8 monsters that can be summoned. All monsters till the latest patch are available to be summoned at a random rate. Hence, you cannot specifically target a monster. We have made a list of monsters that are going to be game-changing if you happen to summon them: –
- Ganymede (Wind Fairy King) – Ganymede is the awakened form of the natural 5-Star monster Wind Fairy King. He is one of the best RTA monsters as he can reset an enemy’s skill to max cooldown as well as reduce the attack bar of all enemies to 0. This totally shuts down the fastest unit of the enemy teams and shuts down the majority of the Speed cleave teams in the Arena and RTA (Real-Time Arena). His 2nd skill Ventilate will instantly refresh all the skill cooldowns of an ally on the team but cannot be used on himself. His 1st skill is a two-hitter skill that has a 30% chance to inflict a Glancing Hit debuff for 2 turns. His best pairing is with Hathor, the Wind Desert Queen as she can put all enemies to Sleep.
- Moore (Water Striker) – Moore is the awakened form of the natural 5-Star monster Water Striker. He is also one of the top-tier RTA and Arena monsters that is PvP-oriented. Everything about his skill set screams that he wants to move first in matches. He even has a juicy 24% Attack Speed leader skill for all allies. He is one of the original monsters who got introduced in the collaboration with Street Fighter and was called Ryu. His 2nd skill is an AOE attack that has a 20% chance to remove 1 buff from enemies for each hit as well as a 30% chance to absorb a 10% Attack Bar of enemies per each hit. His passive ability states that he will take 0 damage and get his Attack bar filled to 100% whenever he takes damage from the enemy on their turn. This passive is on a base cooldown of 4 turns but can be reduced to 3 turns.
- Anavel (Water Occult Girl) – Anavel is the awakened form of the natural 5-Star monster Water Occult Girl. She is one of the best monsters for both PvE and PvP and has seen some popularity rise with her buffs. She is one of those monsters that was released back in the day in 2014. To see such an old monster back into the meta of the game explains how well the developers do their balance changes. She has an AOE defense break and Speed down debuff in her 3rd skill. Her 2nd skill not only cleanses all debuffs on all allies but also heals them in proportion to her MAX HP and Attack Power. Her 1st skill can put targets to sleep and if she is successful in doing so, she gets an extra turn. She is an amazing support unit with a ton of utility which makes her a top candidate for PvE content.
- Bastet (Water Desert Queen) – Bastet is the awakened form of the natural 5-Star monster Water Desert Queen. Bastet is one of those heroes that players can really benefit from if they get her in their early-mid game. She has everything a top-tier support unit should have. Her 3rd skill is a crazy skill that pushes all allies’ Attack bar by 25% and grants them an Attack buff and a Shield buff for 2 turns each. The Shield amount is directly proportional to her level. Her 2nd skill is also a 3-time AOE damaging skill that can provide a plethora of debuffs to the enemies. She can inflict Decrease Defense, Glancing Hit, and Disrupted Recovery debuff for 2 turns each with each hit of her 2nd skill. Her basic attack can inflict an Attack down debuff for 2 turns.
- Shi Hou (Water Monkey King) – Shi Hou is the awakened form of the natural 5-Star monster Water Monkey King. Again, one of the monsters that have been with the game since the release but was forgotten due to bad balancing. Recently, with the balance changes, Shi Hou is one of the top-tier PvP monsters. His 3rd skill is a massive 6-hitter which removes 1 buff from the enemy if the hit lands as a Critical Hit. It also provides an Invincibility buff for 2 turns and an Immunity buff for 2 turns. His 2nd skill is an AOE attack that targets all enemies and has a 75% chance to Stun for 1 turn. He gets a 25% increase in his Attack Bar per enemy Stunned with this skill. His basic attack can also Stun the enemy with a 35% chance.
- Savannah (Wind Beast Rider) – Savannah is the awakened form of the natural 5-Star monster Wind Beast Rider. Beast Riders are always one of the top-tier DPS units with their passive ability that states that whenever they take lethal damage, they will simply unmount from their beast. In their unmounted state, they deal more damage. This means that only they have 2 lives, but they are more powerful when they are targeted first. Savannah is just a beast, quite ironically, as her 3rd skill is an AOE attack that increases the Attack Speed of all allies for 2 turns and decreases the Defense of all enemies for 2 turns. Her 2nd skill is a super-high damaging skill that deals more damage than Savannah has. She also converts all buffs on the targeted enemy into Continuous Damage debuffs if she uses this skill when still mounted.
- Seara (Wind Oracle) – Seara is the awakened form of the natural 5-Star monster Wind Oracle. Seara is just a beast when we talk about damage dealers. She is still one of the key catalysts in forming a Bomb team as she can instantly trigger all the bombs on all enemies with the help of her 3rd skill Promised Time. She also can apply Bombs with her 2nd skill and further gain an extra turn instantly. Her 1st skill is a triple hitter and states that she gains a 15% Attack bar increase per hit if this skill lands as a Critical Hit. Hence, she needs to be built with high speed, critical hit rate, and Accuracy to do wonders in both PvP and PvE.
- Zaiross (Fire Dragon) – Zaiross is the awakened form of the natural 5-Star monster Fire Dragon. Zaiross remains the king of the Arena and RTA still as his skills are just on another level. He is not only one of the most wanted monsters in the Fire/Water/Wind category but also the top monsters that the community wanted to not be changed. His 3rd skill is an AOE targeted damaging skill that puts all skills of enemies on cooldown. His leader skill is also a 33% Attack power increase to all allies which only boosts his firepower. His 2nd skill is an AOE damaging skill that hits 3-5 times with each hit having a 35% chance to inflict Continuous Damage debuff for 3 turns and a 10% chance to increase the cooldown of enemy skills by 1 turn. His basic attack is a simple single hit but it increases the damage of this skill by 10% per debuff on the target.
Best Natural 4-Star Monsters to Summon
Natural 4-Star monsters from the Fire/Water/Wind elements can be summoned for every 500 8-Year Coins that the player has collected. There is no limit to the summonings and players can effectively summon all-natural 4-Star monsters, considering they have the amount of 8-Year Coins required to do that. All of the monsters till the latest patch are available to be summoned at random rates. Only 1 monster can be chosen. Here are our top recommendations:
- Lushen (Wind Joker) – Lushen is the awakened form of the natural 4-Star monster Wind Joker. Lushen still remains to be the go-to monster for recommendation to all players who are playing the game. He is a 5-Star monster disguised as a 4-Star one just because of the sheer power of his skill set. He has 2 AOE damaging skills and that makes him an excellent fodder farmer in PvE scenarios. He is also frequently used in PvP in speed cleave teams. Players can build him multiple ways but the core aspect of him as an AOE DPS unit never changes. He ignores defense as well on his 3rd skill. His basic skill has a 70% chance to inflict Disturbed Recovery debuff for 2 turns.
- Khmun (Fire Anubis) – Khmun is the awakened form of the natural 4-Star monster Fire Anubis. Khmun is a great Support type unit that has this passive ability called Saviour which states that he provides a Shield buff to the ally with lowest HP ratio at the start of his every turn. This Shield amount is equal to 20% of his MAX HP. His 2nd skill is a single targeted damaging skill that deals damage to the target according to his MAX HP and restores his HP by 50% of the damage dealt. He also deals more damage the lower the HP of the target.
- Kaki (Fire Onimusha) – Kaki is the awakened form of the natural 4-Star monster Fire Onimusha. Kaki was one of the most feared units in the RTA due to his passive which states that he does not deal any critical hits but instead, increases Defense according to his Attack. This means he was a natural counter to Miho, the Dark Martial Cat who was rampaging the PvP meta and he was also a natural bruiser which didn’t need to be built with Defense as he gets 20% Defense anyways according to his Attack Power. Players can build him with high Attack with focus only on Attack% and Speed to deal maximum damage.
- Antares (Fire Lich) – Antares is the awakened form of the natural 4-Star monster Fire Lich. Antares is a totally luck-dependent unit that can destroy teams single-handed if the RNG is on your side. This is due to his 3rd skill which is a Passive ability and states that he has a 15% chance to gain a turn whenever an enemy end’s their turn. This rate increases if the activation doesn’t happen and when it does happen, he will gain an Increased Attack and Increased Critical Hit Rate buff for 1 turn each. He can then use his 2nd skill which is an AOE damaging skill that deals damage to all enemies and recovers 50% of the damage dealt as HP. He further absorbs the Attack Bar by 15% each per hit with a 25% chance.
- Skogul (Wind Giant Warrior) – Skogul is the awakened form of the natural 4-Star monster Wind Giant Warrior. Skogul is a great HP-based nuker hero that doesn’t care about anything other than being built with as high HP as possible. He can easily 1 shot squishy units with his 2nd skill which is an AOE damaging skill that states Skogul throws his weapon in the air the first turn and on his 2nd turn, the weapon will land and deal damage to all enemies according to his MAX HP. No counterattacks can happen when enemies are hit with this skill. His passive ability which is his 3rd skill also states that Skogul cannot attack or can be brought in dual attack with other allies when the weapon is not in his hand. However, his Defense increases by 50% when the weapon is not in his hand. This makes him one of the best tanky nukers available in the game.
That concludes all of our recommendations! We hope the players find at least 1 good monster of their choice in this list and summon them. We recommend playing Summoners War: Sky Arena on a PC with BlueStacks using a keyboard and mouse for the best experience.