MARVEL Strike Force: The Return of Omega Red and Season 16 of Mojo’s Mayhem
MARVEL Strike Force is having a rerun event featuring Omega Red, the mutant born with deadly mutant powers and an insatiable bloodlust. He is one of the characters that are a part of the Weapon X team that includes Sabretooth and the legendary Wolverine.
Omega Red is not the only one that is returning but also The Red Death event on the 28th of February. Omega Red has extreme focus and health that can be further enhanced by his passive abilities.
Omega Red Abilities
The stats that are shown for these abilities are at their max levels.
Carbonadium Lash (basic ability)
- Attack primary target for 320% damage
- Steal 10% Health from the primary target and redistribute to self. This bypasses the Heal Block.
- Increase the duration of Bleed, Slow, and Offense Down on the primary target by +1.
Coil Crush (special ability)
- This ability has 3 energy costs.
- Apply Trauma and Ability Block to the primary target.
- Attack the primary and adjacent targets for 450% damage + Steal 5% of each target’s Max Health and redistribute to self. This bypasses the Heal Block.
- Apply Offense Down to primary and adjacent targets.
- Apply Speed Up to self and all WEAPON X allies.
- This attack cannot be blocked.
Tentacle Onslaught (ultimate ability)
- This ability has 5 energy costs.
- Flip all positive effects to negative effects for all enemies.
- Attack primary target for 430% damage + apply Ability Block, Slow, and Heal Block + reduce Speed Bar by 10%.
- Attack all other enemies for 430% damage + apply Slow and Heal Block + reduce Speed Bar by 10%.
- Steal 10% Health from all enemies and redistribute to self. This bypasses the Heal Block.
- This attack redistributes a maximum of 50% of this character’s Max Health.
- In WAR, apply Trauma to all enemies.
- This attack cannot be blocked.
Death Factor (passive ability)
- On Spawn, apply Defense Up for 2 turns to self and all WEAPON X allies.
- On Turn, Heal for 20% of this character’s Max Health and gain +10% damage, up to a maximum of +30%.
- When this character drops below 60% Health, gain Speed Up and 2 Death Proof.
- Gain +50% Max Health.
- While any enemy has Immunity, all WEAPON X allies gain +40% Crit Chance.
- On Spawn, if this character has 3 or more WEAPON X allies, lower enemy damage by 15%.
- In WAR: Fill Speed Bar by 15% + 15% Speed Bar per WEAPON X ally.
- In WAR: On Spawn, if this character has 4 or more WEAPON X allies, apply Trauma and Heal Block to all enemies.
- In WAR: On Spawn, Steal 15% Health from all enemies and redistribute to self and all WEAPON X allies.
- In WAR: Gain +200% Focus.
- In WAR: WEAPON X allies gain +50% Max Health.
- In WAR: WEAPON X allies gain +15% damage
You can get a chance to recruit this character by meeting the mythic requirements. Here are the requirements that you need to fulfill:
- Upgrade Nick Fury to 5 star
- Upgrade Winter Soldier to 5 star
- Upgrade the Three Secret Avengers to 5 star (Captain America, Maria Hill and Sharon Carter)
- Get your character to level 65
- Upgrade your gear to tier 12
- Iso-8 Class Level 3
Mojo’s Mayhem Season 16
A higher quantity of rewards will be available on the 16th season of Mojo’s Mayhem. Teal gear will increase from 200 pieces to 680 pieces, with Gear Tier 16 seeing an increase to 300 pieces. Orange gear will increase from 1,600 pieces to 2,352 pieces, with Gear Tier 14 getting 160 pieces and Gear Tier 15 getting 124 pieces.
You will be able to purchase the featured costume which is the Bishop’s Marauder with the bits that you have gathered from the season 16 reward.
You can enter the Doom 2-9 starting on Match 1st to earn character shards for this Infinity Watch support.
RED STAR AVAILABILITY
You will be able to add Red Stars to the Spider-Punk using Gold and Silver Promotion credits after your purchase at the Elite Store on February 24th.
- Gamma Raids – Feb 21
- Tech Prodigy Blitz – Feb 21
- Neighborhood Watch Bonus Event – Feb 23
- Double Time Bonus Event – Feb 24
- Self Declared Blitz – 1st Run! – Feb 24
- Back to Bootcamp Flash Event – Feb 25
- Block Party Flash Event – Feb 25
- Chaos Theory Flash Event – Feb 25
- Two for the Trailblazers Bonus Event – Feb 25
You can take a look at our Team Guide if you are new to the game and wanna get better at handling your team.
Are you happy with the rerun character Omega Red? Let us know in the comments below!